Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! (14440 Views)

Whereabout Of Refiner / Refiner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Smellymouth: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2016
midehi2:

shocked who dare caged you grin

am good dear, wish you same too

how d fasting dey go na, hope you royal to the core grin

I dey find dat mod sef grin

I nor wan talk bad this period, else I for deal with dat mod undecided grin

The fasting is going well.. cheesy

Trust me na, royalty is my middle name grin

You never still drop those gists ooo undecided
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Park01: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Lolz..Even PDP hate towards buhari dey learn work...

If na me, I for don drop contest blast person life commot...

But She is Refiner.. Nice one from her Sha..

Not my business finally..
that babe is really making me proud, shes more intelligent than all this good for noting peeps parading their self here spewing hate on her

thumbs up refiner, we love u
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by midehi2(f): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2016
Smellymouth:
I dey find dat mod sef grin
I nor wan talk bad this period, else I for deal with dat mod undecided grin
The fasting is going well.. cheesy
Trust me na, royalty is my middle name grin
You never still drop those gists ooo undecided
grin
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2016
Park01:
that babe is really making me proud, shes more intelligent than all this good for noting peeps parading their self here spewing hate on her

thumbs up refiner, we love u

Lolz..

I told one fugly looking supporter of one of the Curves without Brain contestant that..

As for me and my 5 siblings, we will vote Refiner...

She can go and hang herself...
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Park01: 9:51am On Jun 12, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Lolz..

I told one fugly looking supporter of one of the Curves without Brain contestant that..

As for me and my 5 siblings, we will vote Refiner...

She can go and hang herself...
grin grin

urs is just ur 5 siblings, my granny will vote for refiner all my friends will vote for her.

the Lord is with her. lanicky I love u, I will vote u

let them keep on spewing trash here is not our business
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by stanleykoko: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2016
AirSultan:
Neega are you phucking re.ta.r.ded? muvah yo seeing this hogwas.h?

I've been ignoring your attenuated posts all this while but isnt this just too much?

don't you have a life outside nl

does your life depend on this miss nl stuff

does your thinking only revolve around this competition.

even a kids opinion can't be so askew.

someone you havnt even met personally and you are persecuting her as though she refused your advances...

neega you really need to put your aeon-dated point of view at bay.

you might unilaterally think you is making sense but you are just portraying yourself as a compounded d.bag

I am in the most humble possible way besieging anyone to do something about this guy throwing tantrum up and down. distorting peoples m.o, spamming mentions, and making erring and incitive comments..

his actions are making this competition really unhealthy and I'm putting to you that many nairalanders are getting upset.

cc smellymouth, olihilistic, refiner in particular, Mimzy, suzan404, ogorwyne, creamish, slyisaac, obiorathesubtle, lsdofk, iykekelvins, xoella, makydebbie, evathyst etcetera.

I agree with you, the guy is not serious but is muvah and some members of the knights group better off? I mean, they are known for posting private information and pictures of nlanders.
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by XBLadez: 10:05am On Jun 12, 2016
[s]
BiafraBushBoy:

I joined Nland before you finished Sec School...

So go look for some Playmate's of urs...

Current happenings made we change my moniker to show solidarity to my Real father's land...

Gerrit,?
[/s]
You mean being a tribal bigot and a godforsaken troll? Anyway, I dropped a birthday wish in that thread you created with your pseudo handle. The month of June! Remember Ali, Steven Keshi and Amodu Shuaibu. I won't say much. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:16am On Jun 12, 2016
XBLadez:
[s][/s]
You mean being a tribal bigot and a godforsaken troll? Anyway, I dropped a birthday wish in that thread you created with your pseudo handle. The month of June! Remember Ali, Steven Keshi and Amodu Shuaibu. I won't say much. smiley

You mimzy supporter xbladez or Muva

Am not surprised because thats what most of you are known for, wishing people dead....

And like your mentor Fayose, you will be disgraced..
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by XBLadez: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2016
[s]
BiafraBushBoy:

Are you mimzy 's supporter??

That's what they are all known for, wishing people dead....

And like their mentor Fayose, they will be disgraced..
[/s]
Who's Mimzy and why should I support her? I could have supported Refiner instead because she's Igbo like me but seeing you campaign for her is enough reason for me to treat like sh1t.
Like I said before, I'm only here to resound the deleted birthday wish I dropped in your thread. Remember Steven Keshi. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:28am On Jun 12, 2016
XBLadez:
[s][/s]
Who's Mimzy and why should I support her? I could have supported Refiner instead because she's Igbo like me but seeing you campaign for her is enough reason for me to treat like sh1t.
Like I said before, I'm only here to resound the deleted birthday wish I dropped in your thread. Remember Steven Keshi. smiley

I will say it all over again.. I saw your former siggy asking to vote Mimzy.. I don't know when the fun became bloody..

I won't die Bro.. it was keshi's time to die, not mine. God bless..

1 Like

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by stanleykoko: 10:33am On Jun 12, 2016
This contest is a joke. It's very ironic though that team mimzy are here crying foul when they are being paid back in their own coin.
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by XBLadez: 10:34am On Jun 12, 2016
[s]
BiafraBushBoy:

I will say it all over again.. I saw your former siggy asking to vote Mimzy.. I don't know when the fun became bloody..

I won't die Bro.. it was keshi's time to die, not mine. God bless..
[/s]
Do you have Mimzy-phobia? You're free to scan through my past posts, though. I'm not supporting anybody. I'm only wishing you a happy birthday and at the same time asking you to remember Amodu Shuaibu.

6 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by onstelly(f): 10:35am On Jun 12, 2016
scentmarlc:
Refiner, onstelly how market na. Oya update me asap
I am boss!
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by SapeleWater(m): 10:39am On Jun 12, 2016
stanleykoko:
This contest is a joke. It's very ironic though that team mimzy are here crying foul when they are being paid back in their own coin.
See person wey dey yarn. Na today you just register o.

2 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by stanleykoko: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2016
SapeleWater:

See person wey dey yarn. Na today you just register o.

And?
What does that have to do with anything?
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by SapeleWater(m): 10:41am On Jun 12, 2016
stanleykoko:

And?
What does that have to do with anything?
E mean say you be ghost and coward.

4 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by SapeleWater(m): 10:44am On Jun 12, 2016
XBLadez:
[s][/s]
Bros, Mimzy na queen a she set die. E no go bad if you support her o. wink And e no good to wish person death too. Happy Sunday, oga mi.

4 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by HITTED(m): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2016
Mimzy trending. Shiiit mehn! grin so much energy wasted on this contest already....daaaaaem!

4 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by stanleykoko: 10:48am On Jun 12, 2016
SapeleWater:

E mean say you be ghost and coward.

Ghost and coward?
Okay thank you.
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by stanleykoko: 10:49am On Jun 12, 2016
SapeleWater:

Bros, Mimzy na queen a she set die. E no go bad if you support her o. wink And e no good to wish person death too. Happy Sunday, oga mi.

Oh no wonder. You are a mimzy supporter. I'm not surprised.
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2016
XBLadez:
[s][/s]
Do you have Mimzy-phobia? You're free to scan through my past posts, though. I'm not supporting anybody. I'm only wishing you a happy birthday and at the same time asking you to remember Amodu Shuaibu.

Am done with you...
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by SapeleWater(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2016
stanleykoko:

Oh no wonder. You are a mimzy supporter. I'm not surprised.
Na only Mimzy I see na, na only Mimzy I support. But you still be ghost and coward. Original one. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2016
anigbajumo:

Thanks dear.obviously,she is not that rude but she lack campaign strategies. Av warned her before the issue like this started.This morning have even msg her,I hope she reply me soon.

The lady is too young for for this nonsense to affect her daily life.Thanks for yer concern, am very sure she will change soon.

Their only strategy is copying everything team mimzy does. That's why they won't let the girl rest. I saw someone create something like this yesterday: mimzy! Mimzy!! Mimzy!!!! Mimzy!!!! . Few mins later they created: refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! But instead of campaigning for refiner, they started insulting mimzy like she's the cause of their failure.

These guys are just immature and mark my words, they will be the cause if this girl looses woefully.

4 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Capernaum(m): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2016
So Refiner had to drop stinky attitude for this contest? Sheer desperation! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by stanleykoko: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2016
SapeleWater:

Na only Mimzy I see na, na only Mimzy I support. But you still be ghost and coward. Original one. grin cheesy

Exactly my point. You guys can't campaign without insulting someone. When you get it back you'll be running around screaming hate.
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Capernaum(m): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2016
Urlando:

Their only strategy is copying everything team mimzy does. That's why they won't let the girl rest. I saw someone create something like this yesterday: mimzy! Mimzy!! Mimzy!!!! Mimzy!!!! . Few mins later they created: refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! But instead of campaigning for refiner, they started insulting mimzy like she's the cause of their failure.

These guys are just immature and mark my words, they will be the cause if this girl looses woefully.
I can bet my right scrotum that Refiner won't make it to the semis. When I saw Caseless dropping her for team Ivvy I knew it was the beginning of her failure. And to imagine that chief supporters are trolls. Wheeeew!

3 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 12, 2016
Marlvin:
What a way to garner votes .

Amateurish and ridiculous.
°You've been on her case from the beginning.... why?
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by SapeleWater(m): 11:04am On Jun 12, 2016
stanleykoko:

Exactly my point. You guys can't campaign without insulting someone. When you get it back you'll be running around screaming hate.
Bros, abeg, no dey yarn opata. Who insult you for TeamMimzy? Abi you don forget say somebody don already create one thread wey resemble dis one before? And nobody mention Refiner for dat thread. But immediately una open dis one na Mimzy una first remember. Dem curse una sef?
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2016
timsonpreye:
am cool.. smiley how was ur day?
°I'm good. Thank you sir
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by SapeleWater(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°You've been on her case from the beginning.... why?
E don tay wey I dey plan toast you but I no sabi speak English. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / AUGUST BORN ..............let's Meet Here / Sugar Mummy Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.