Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! (14368 Views)

Whereabout Of Refiner / Refiner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by ibehKachukwu: 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
I don't know what came over me, am new on here, I hope I am not breaking any rule.

I have being a visitor for a very long while and I have followed the 2016 campaign threads and I gave it up for REFINER.

She appears to be the most reasonable amongst all.

A lot of them hide to avoid mistakes but she still comes on to have funfair.

Honestly, people call mimzy and I think she she's the only opponent, pardon me if there are any other but I have not seen mimzy no where before commenting or replying, all I see is her old pictures, I now wonder why she would be contesting for such post with her daughter.

Please VOTE REFINER for Miss Nairaland 2016.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by afroditte(f): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
And, what happens if I don't vote her undecided

3 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
grin Refiner!

3 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by repogirl(f): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
[size=16pt]Refiner or the high way!

Signed, sealed, GBAM!!!!

Not saying she's the best, but who better pass?? undecided[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by nairamaverick(m): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
When I saw the title I thought there was a vacancy at dangote refinery. Refiner ko, distiller ni... Who she epp?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
Lordzero wassup bro?

1 Like

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Dpredictor(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
I don't personally like the contest... but I think I like this refiner girl...

I can just date her. if not for my sexuality...

Proud and disrespectful Mimzy, ever ready to diss you ivvy...

Mods my beef with BiafraBushBoy still continues ooo..

Thanks for pulling down my 2 threads...

3 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
vargasvictory:
And, what happens if I don't vote her undecided

Your judgement would be left to your conscience. lol

Nothing is gonna happen bro, but supporting and voting her is worth more more hills, valleys and mountains to us all. Your support and vote for her is priceless and would be treasured.

1 Like

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Dpredictor:

I will keep ignoring your sentimental posts....

Til you have senses...

One love..

3 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
Dpredictor:

Bro, what's gonna brings joy to your heart? is it supporting and voting refiner? if its, then I implore you to drop down every other negatives and give your heart a rose.

She values and treasure all are supporters and you won't be left out, this I assure you.

What do you so to this bro?

1 Like

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
afroditte:
I Concurreth!

After you, I follow "CONCURETH" lol

1 Like

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by GoldenJAT(m): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
this ur campaign de capable of making people vote against her!!!and take it from me... u only created a new account!! u maybe d refiner herself.

2 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Dpredictor(m): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Bro, what's gonna brings joy to your heart? is it supporting and voting refiner? if its, then I implore you to drop down every other negatives and give your heart a rose.

She values and treasure all are supporters and you won't be left out, this I assure you.

What do you so to this bro?

I suport her nd vote d gal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by ibehKachukwu: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
VOTE REFINER and GET THE POST OF DIRECTOR IN THE NEW DANGOTE REFINERY!!!!!!!!!

But you must be refined, that's the condition

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by YorubaWoman: 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
Well

I think she's a tribal bigot
I have her in my mentions
Well

5 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by ibehKachukwu: 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
GoldenJAT:
this ur campaign de capable of making people vote against her!!!and take it from me... u only created a new account!! u maybe d refiner herself.

Taaaaa cho uzu dia.

Anu mpama

Aturu Sambisa

1 Like

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by ibehKachukwu: 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Well

Well

Thanks.

Yorubawoman , please unbigot her for us.

Cos dis ur discovery seems spiritual. I have not noticed it a bit

1 Like

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by YorubaWoman: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
ibehKachukwu:

Thanks.

Yorubawoman , please unbigot her for us.

Cos dis ur discovery seems spiritual. I have not noticed it a bit
I hear
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by NigerDeltan(m): 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

After you, I follow "CONCURETH" lol

Bros na me. Richidinho
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by GoldenJAT(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
ibehKachukwu:

Taaaaa cho uzu dia.
Anu mpama

Aturu Sambisa
pardon?are u OK?

1 Like

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by refiner(f): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
ibehKachukwu:
I don't know what came over me, am new on here, I hope I am not breaking any rule.

I have being a visitor for a very long while and I have followed the 2016 campaign threads and I gave it up for REFINER.

She appears to be the most reasonable amongst all.

A lot of them hide to avoid mistakes but she still comes on to have funfair.

Honestly, people call mimzy and I think she she's the only opponent, pardon me if there are any other but I have not seen mimzy no where before commenting or replying, all I see is her old pictures, I now wonder why she would be contesting for such post with her daughter.

Please VOTE REFINER for Miss Nairaland 2016.

Thanks

..awww...thanks dear!

I'm truly grateful!smileysmiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
refiner:

..awww...thanks dear!

U r thanking the stupid op,why?Are you blind to seee where he badmouth mimzy ur fellow contestant?

4 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by senibo1: 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Well

Well
what do u mean by that? everybody here is tribalistic in nature, why single out only her?
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by BossDanniee(m): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
nairamaverick:
When I saw the title I thought there was a vacancy at dangote rifenery. Rifiner ko, distiller ni... Who she epp?
ROTFL..you're funny man!
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
Dpredictor:
I don't personally like the contest... but I think I like this refinerr girl...

Proud and disrespectful Mim.z, ever ready to diss you ivy...

Mods my beef with BiafraBushBoi still continues ooo..

I leave you to your conscience ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by refiner(f): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
GoldenJAT:
...helo dear!

and nop,he ain't refiner!wink
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by timsonpreye(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
refiner:

..awww...thanks dear!

I ain't supporting any body becus am not gona vote but d way am seeing tins u av lost already...

1 Like

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by adaksbullet: 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
While ar u shout rifenary rifenary upandan NLangryangryangry
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by GoldenJAT(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
refiner:

...helo dear!

and nop,he ain't refiner!wink
it was an assumption!! I think I know better now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

. / AUGUST BORN ..............let's Meet Here / Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.