Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! (14444 Views)

Whereabout Of Refiner / Refiner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by MUVAH(m): 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
timsonpreye:
hommie am jst saying my mind grin

You've spoken well. The voice of the people is the voice of God.

3 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by senibo1: 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
rosy4u:

Now that's harsh..

If u really want Refiner to earn votes, why insult?

Pls stop the "leaky bucket" attitude
not all those that echos refiner, is refiner true supporter

watch out for saboteurs wink the hustle is real bae
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by ibehKachukwu: 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
rosy4u:

Now that's harsh..

And wia wia u when she was attacking refiner who dnt even know what's up?

If u dnt know wia it all started, please dnt conclude.
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by timsonpreye(m): 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Before you say anything, don't be like the other guy who sent a pm and got bounced..
people came before you, and their own pm is still on the line...

So feel free to pm her and get bounced...lol

Meanwhile the beauty of a woman is intelligence... Have fun
are u for real Puvvy nigga lemme tell am not like any dude's on NL i got my pride and even if I av to PM any NL gal my reply won't delay a sec grin

1 Like

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
MUVAH:

To the best of my knowledge, you barely joined NL in march and prior to that time, you didn't know mimzy or even anyone in this section. I'm just wondering if you're a programmed BOT that acts out the script written by its programmer.

I joined Nland before you finished Sec School...

So go look for some Playmate's of urs...

Current happenings made we change my moniker to show solidarity to my Real father's land...

Gerrit,?

2 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by ibehKachukwu: 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
ogorwyne:

Who be this one again. The so called rich kid employ you as her mouthpiece? She 'dnt' come for the money, I hear you. Me and u don finally talk. Hope u are happy now?

I guess u want to have a sleepless night.

I wnt give it out.

Get it from some other place.

U small for size, u small for brain, I dnt know wia to start with u.
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by ogorwyne(f): 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
ibehKachukwu:

Oh! Now u re calling on her to come help u out right.

Goan ask God why he made u dat ugly, maybe cause he wants u to keep crying daily and frustrated as well.
I don't wana do dis with you tonight. Already told that babe what I wanted to say to her and we are done.

1 Like

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
timsonpreye:
are u for real Puvvy nigga lemme tell am not like any dude's on NL i got my pride and even if I av to PM any NL gal my reply won't delay a sec grin

Feel free to test your popularity...

Send the pm and request for a number...

if you are bounced, tell me and I give you the number..
Let's go...

You need a real gee...
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Was that why Mimzy bounced your pm and you switched to ivvy??..

Pls don't come to refiner camp...

i beg you...

I have evidence Sha...
i like the two of them..
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Debbywills(f): 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
Counter Thread. Lol grin
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by senibo1: 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
mimzy:

I leave you to your conscience ...
the food u cooking will soon be ready to be dished out

keep on keeping on mimzy! I'm waiting
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
jboy73:
i like the two of them.. will surely vote for 2 of them with my two old accounts

you will see the effect of this statement..
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
jboy73:
i like the two of them.. will surely vote for 2 of them with my two old accounts

So I was correct... lol.

Thought its one man per vote...

Till then...
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by ibehKachukwu: 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
timsonpreye:

I see.
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by rosy4u(f): 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
ibehKachukwu:

And wia wia u when she was attacking refiner who dnt even know what's up?

If u dnt know wia it all started, please dnt conclude.

That's no insult bruv, dats a constructive criticism

She even aired out jokingly nd i See no reason y it

should earn her those insults

1 Like

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by ogorwyne(f): 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
gossipfreak:
Is this not the refiner? How can someone supporting this ugly dry yansh girl call an ebony beauty like you ugly and you're letting it bother you? He obviously doesn't know what beauty is if he can support a little girl who has barely attained endowments that comes with puberty. Worry not my dear

Lol!!! Babe am not worried o. Na wetin internet they cause. I nor wan argue with am further. Cos I would hate to use strong words on him. I called her attention to it, and all she could say was 'hmmm'.

6 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by timsonpreye(m): 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
ibehKachukwu:

Mr. Brashing.

Minguo.

Go eat first, den u go get sense
mr brasher u mean Go sch u No gree go, escape lunatics all over this thread. undecided abeg where my two sweet besties HateU2 and naughtynaughty mk una come see nonsense

1 Like

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by ibehKachukwu: 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
gossipfreak:
Is this not the refiner? How can someone supporting this ugly dry yansh girl call an ebony beauty like you ugly and you're letting it bother you? He obviously doesn't know what beauty is if he can support a little girl who has barely attained endowments that comes with puberty. Worry not my dear

U make me wanna cry.

Is dis u?

Why rush and change dp?

Ugly thing parading at night cos light no dey.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
ogorwyne:

U can pretend for Africa sha. Skimmed kwanu? Na only topic u read comment. Clap for ur self.

Hope you re in your senses?
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by timsonpreye(m): 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
MUVAH:

The mere fact that you joined NL when I left second school confirms how much of a monumental failure you are! Lol! Don't blame me bro, blame the lice in your skull that's eating away the common sense you inherited from your witless father! Anumanu! grin
lol, my nigga u finished him grin

7 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by ibehKachukwu: 11:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
rosy4u:

That's no insult bruv, dats a constructive criticism

She even aired out jokingly nd i See no reason y it

should earn her those insults

I did already ma'am.
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by refiner(f): 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
gossipfreak:

...ran to check your dp...was expecting to see an ann banner look alike...but I was badly dissapointed!....smh!

2 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by timsonpreye(m): 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
ibehKachukwu:

I see.
an eyeless human being can't see so i believe u didnt see anytin, abi u get mouth, mogopack tongue
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by ogorwyne(f): 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hope you re in your senses?
Lol. You too? Is this stuff really what you guys make of it?
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by ibehKachukwu: 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
refiner:

...ran to check your dp...was expecting to see an ann banner look alike...but I was badly dissapointed!....smh!

Stopit!!!!
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
rosy4u:

Now that's harsh..

Sorry sweet, I won't tally with you on this.

I'm not gonna term it harsh but rather "A Deserving Medal".

She started it and given her in doses in return shouldn't had been less expected.

You concur I guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / AUGUST BORN ..............let's Meet Here / Sugar Mummy Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.