Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Join our campain to report Airtel Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Join our campain to report Airtel Network (781 Views)

How Do I Report Airtel To Ncc For Them To Pay For Damage / Awoof! Get 2,000naira With Just N100 On Airtel Network / 5 Highly Exciting Things About The Airtel Network Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join our campain to report Airtel Network by JesusmyGod1: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
Pls this is a warning to all nigerians, dont subscribe to airtel latest data plan *482#

its not working, we refused to browse on 2g newtork.

Pls join our campain to stop this airtel latest scam by dialing 622 NCC NUMBER And report
Re: Join our campain to report Airtel Network by ify84(m): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
NCC is useless....
Re: Join our campain to report Airtel Network by lytech1(m): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
Na by force!!! You have alternative network now... Abeg stop this ur complain jare... Application for 500,000 FG start tomorrow... You talk dat one.. Abegi
Re: Join our campain to report Airtel Network by GLegacy(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
na by force to subscribe ?
Re: Join our campain to report Airtel Network by Olasco93: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
For some other Nigerians using Nokia Java phones e.g. ASHA, Xpress Music, C3 etc, it is a good development.
#I understand to some extent the point OP is trying to make, but it all boils down to our individual needs, choice(s) and preferences.

Cheers...
Re: Join our campain to report Airtel Network by guydangerous(m): 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
op na by force to subscribe,leave Java users to enjoy the plan na...no spoil market for small phone users.
Re: Join our campain to report Airtel Network by idsamoo(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
Why do you guys like ranting like a boy who likes to report his elder bro to his mum...when your ways to pass service providers network not working ..you start ranting report to NCC like babies...mumu jobless op...

1 Like

Re: Join our campain to report Airtel Network by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
Pls this is a warning to all nigerians, dont subscribe to airtel latest data plan *482#

its not working, we refused to browse on 2g newtork.

Pls join our campain to stop this airtel latest scam by dialing 622 NCC NUMBER And report
You absolutely lack locus standi
Airtel on 3G.clocks over 3.75mbps
A corporate body offers a product and clearly stated it is for a particular channel, Because you want to have much for little, either you have this much for little and stay on 2G or you have what befits you by
dialling *141# and choose between 1.5G for 1k or #2500 for 5G.at.3G plus speed.
Even in Dubai and Far East Asia many smartphones and tables are built to operate on 2G..Besides 4G LTE device anyother can switch between 2/3G.
Glo network though too too slow on my android.device,i subscribe.android plan and use.it on my.bb torch.9800 and have quicker access to rhe internet.

(1) (Reply)

Specification Of Oneplus 3 With 6gb RAM, But No SD Card Slot / Pls Pls Pls. How Do I Change Techno M3 Camera To Back View / Official Thread Of Infinix Note 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.