Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

My First Day At Work. Something Happened! ( Narrated With Pictures).. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My First Day At Work. Something Happened! ( Narrated With Pictures).. (1136 Views)

Be Careful Where You Sit At Work / Tips To Help You On Your First Day At A New Job / Share Your First Day At Work Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Day At Work. Something Happened! ( Narrated With Pictures).. by lavera(f): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
I staggered to work with free, tried to open the door and .. ... jeez! A lizard climbed my foot!
Re: My First Day At Work. Something Happened! ( Narrated With Pictures).. by lavera(f): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nearly, would have said this with shock..
Re: My First Day At Work. Something Happened! ( Narrated With Pictures).. by lavera(f): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
It was nodding it's head like saying..
Re: My First Day At Work. Something Happened! ( Narrated With Pictures).. by lavera(f): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2016

Waiting for the gateman was wasting time.
Re: My First Day At Work. Something Happened! ( Narrated With Pictures).. by Kelklein(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
what da f*#k is this?! 

1 Like

Re: My First Day At Work. Something Happened! ( Narrated With Pictures).. by lavera(f): 7:19am On Jun 12, 2016
Kelklein:
what da f*#k is this?! 
It's what you f*#ked for.
Re: My First Day At Work. Something Happened! ( Narrated With Pictures).. by Tolzeal(m): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2016
lavera:
It's what you f*#ked for.

Cos the F*#king Post is F*#king retarded.

(1) (Reply)

Fastest And Cheapest Way To Own A Personal Blog / Four Foolish Majors (Courses)To Avoid / They Want To Interview Me, But They Need My Work Permit First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.