Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

those who do not know - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / those who do not know (2309 Views)

7 Things You May Not Know About #goodfriday / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / 18 Facts That You May Not Know About Jehovah's Witnesses: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: those who do not know by shahan(f): 2:52am On Jan 19, 2007
@babyosisi,

There is no "assuming" anything in this case, my sister! Havila hit just the point I was about posting, but here it is anyway:

Havila:

islampride link=topic=31610.msg822595#msg822595 date=1169023149:

when the queen of england addresses the populace, she says 'we have decided to,' 'we shall' etc.
so dumb ass, shahan, WE as found in the Quran is nothig other than the royal WE. UHMN.
And this is even seen in the english language now(y.k.yussuf prof, OAU inaugural lecture,2006)

Really dumb guy, the Queen never ever said "we"; she alway says "My kingdom" or "My Government". If you want a recording of the last Queens speech why not go online and get a copy for prof yusuf. Talk of looking for any reason to hide the truth that is glaring to all except cerebrally bereft peoples with "Reverse IQ" (brilliant phrase borrowed from dear Shahan)

Thank you o jare, Havila. Let's help the R-IQ with a link of an example of the Queen's Speech on 15 November 2006.

Excerpts:

"My lords and members of the House of Commons, my government will pursue policies aimed at meeting the challenges which the United Kingdom faces at home and abroad.

A stable economy is the foundation of a fair and prosperous society. My government will continue to maintain low inflation, sound public finances and high employment.

. . .

Other measures will be laid before you.

My Lords and Members of the House of Commons: I pray that the blessing of Almighty God may rest upon your counsels
."

The recklessness of the duplicity of these R-IQs still has no equal in the book of the most dangerous species yet alive.
Re: those who do not know by Aggressa(m): 3:12am On Jan 19, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin
Chineke, I am laughing real hard here, ladies; Shahan, na waa for you o! grin grin grin you wont even allow the guy to give any excuse now: well, let's hope he'll give a copy to Prof. Yusuf.
NB; this is how they cover their eyes with lies! But God will help
Re: those who do not know by shahan(f): 3:37am On Jan 19, 2007
I bet you that he'll forget "to take them pills" (as erudite gbade.x usually observes) before he returns with his goose's cry tomorrow. When he sees this, his errand boy "y.k.yussuf prof, OAU inaugural lecture,2006" will gather them for another "inaugural lecture, 2007" - in the same motorpark where they convoke! cool
Re: those who do not know by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2007
shahan:

I bet you that he'll forget "to take them pills" (as erudite gbade.x usually observes) before he returns with his goose's cry tomorrow. When he sees this, his errand boy "y.k.yussuf prof, OAU inaugural lecture,2006" will gather them for another "inaugural lecture, 2007" - in the same motorpark where they convoke! cool

lol.
meanwhile it seems NEPA took light at his usual internet center

islampride trekking from agbeni to dugbe market and sweating like a castrated sallah ram. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: those who do not know by shahan(f): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2007
There we go - none of them will be able to defend the case of Islam's polytheism. This lie that the Queen of England uses the same plural pronouns "WE", "US" and "OUR" as a term of royal majesty to address the populace will not wash the paganistic background of Islam. The imams and other Islamic leaders pandering such ideas to cover up these issues are not helping their cause at all.

Anyone reading the Qur'an with an open mind will not fail to see that there are several deities speaking to Muhammad, all claiming equal status with the chief deity, *Allah. In some cases they recognize the special status of the latter; but the conclusive point is that Islam establishes a religion that is convulated in its claims of absolute monotheism.

One of the most heinous sins recognised in Islam is called "shirk" (the joining of partners with the chief deity *Allah), and it risks unforgiveness with a grievous punishment:

Qur'an 4:48
"Allah forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with Allah is to devise a sin Most heinous indeed."

Qur'an 5:73
"They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One Allah. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them."

Well, the truth is that *Allah is not one of three in a Trinity, but he is one of four (*Allah and his three daughter goddesses who use the plural pronouns 'WE', 'US' and 'OUR')! Muhammad supposedly denounced the Christian doctrine of the Trinity without even understanding what it entails: "And behold! Allah will say: 'O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" (Q. 5:116). However, the Trinity has never included Mary; rather the Bible itself shows that the Trinity consist of the Father, the Son (the Word or Logos) and the Spirit (I John 5:7).

What is remarkable is that while the "shirk" is expressly forbidden by *allah, it is nonetheless the very same thing that exists on the pages of the Qur'an. In other words, the very thing that Muhammad's *allah expressly forbids is yet the very same thing that he approves! The several verses already highlighted in previous posts show conclusively that many gods exist in Islam as regards matters of creation, worship, and prayer. Notice the plural pronouns used by these many deities claiming the same works and status as the chief deity *Allah, as we shall see in just a moment.
Re: those who do not know by shahan(f): 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2007
Here they are:

****************##*******************

Creation:

(a) Allah's Daughters

Sura 6 vs.94
"And behold! ye come to Us bare and alone as We created you for the first time. . ."

Sura 7 vs.11
"It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the angels prostrate to Adam, and they prostrate; not so Iblis; He refused to be of those who prostrate." (Notice here that the angels are a different class of beings from the speakers - *allah's daughters).

Sura 23 vs.12
"Verily We created man from a product of wet earth"

(b) The Chief Deity, *Allah
(Notice the singular pronoun used)

Sura 64 vs.2
"It is He Who has created you; and of you are some that are Unbelievers, and some that are Believers: and Allah sees well all that ye do."

Sura16 vs.4
"He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer!"

Worship:

(a) Allah's Daughters

Qur'an 21 vs.73
"And We made them Imams who guided (people) by Our command, and We revealed to them the doing of good and the keeping up of prayer and the giving of the alms, and Us (alone) did they serve"  (transl. by Pickthal: "and they were worshippers of Us (alone)"wink.

So, here is a verse that Muslims need to carefully consider: who are the US that they worship? Does "worshippers of US alone" sound like the absolute monotheism claimed in Islam?

Qur'an 29 vs.56
"O My servants who believe! truly, spacious is My Earth: therefore serve ye Me - (and Me alone)!"

Prayer:

(a) Allah's Daughters

Qur'an 10 vs.12
"When trouble toucheth a man, he crieth unto Us (in all postures)- lying down on his side, or sitting, or standing. But when We have solved his trouble, he passeth on his way as if he had never cried to Us for a trouble that touched him! thus do the deeds of transgressors seem fair in their eyes!"

Qur'an 17 vs. 110
!Say: Call upon Allah or call upon, the Beneficent Allah; whichever you call upon, He has the best names; and do not utter your prayer with a very raised voice nor be silent with regard to it, and seek a way between these."

From the foregoing, no one can miss the pretended polytheism in Islam. On the one hand, shirk is expressly forbidden; on the other hand, joining partners with *allah is only allowed on the grounds that no other jinni or angel is permitted to be associated with the chief deity except *allah's three daughter godesses.

Islam leads a very dubious polytheism that does not guarantee its worshppiers a clear path to salvation before the one true and living God.
Re: those who do not know by Aggressa(m): 11:35pm On Jan 20, 2007
@Shahan,
May the Only Living God, Jehovah - the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the Father of all Glory; Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, BLESS you abundantly as you use your knowledge of the "old things" to reveal/expose the idolatory called Islam. Eyes and hearts will be opened to the Grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ, Amen.

They can call you "mutashrikun"; but God calls you a Saint of Jesus Christ.
Re: those who do not know by shahan(f): 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2007
My prayers follow you, dear Havila! cheesy

Actually I've been called many things worse than that; but the living grace of the Lord Jesus Christ has been sufficient in all things.

There's so much cover-up in Islam, and it's just about time that Spirit-filled believers expose the fraud.
Re: those who do not know by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2007
God bless you again and again Shahan.
You are God sent.

Meanwhile Havila I read this yesterday and thought about you and prayed for you also.

Gen 2:10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
Gen 2:11 The name of the first [is] Pison: that [is] it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where [there is] gold;
Gen 2:12 And the gold of that land [is] good: there [is] bdellium and the onyx stone
Re: those who do not know by barikade: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2007
@shahan,

That was really eye-opening! Many thanks and may God continue to multiply His blessings on you!!
Re: those who do not know by gbadex1(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2007
@ shahan:

More blessings to you. . . . . .and also Arsenal FC tongue.

By the way, where is our most revered scientist, Sir Dr. Engr. Pa Olabs? Strange as it may sound, gbade misses Pa Olabs and his scientific lectures on the biological and sexual benefits of surplus and overflowing beards a.k.a bia-bia cheesy !
Re: those who do not know by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2007
more on mohammeds insanity.

A woman and her husband had a slave boy who had reached puberty and the husband was afraid there could be some hanky panky with his wife and the slave boy,Muhammad the genius advised the woman to have the slave boy suckle her bossoms so that she'll become unlawful to him.
problem solved.

read on.

Bukhari, Book 008, Number 3425:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their house. Hudaifas’s wife came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Salim has attained (purbety) as men attain and he understands what they understand, and he enters our house freely, I, however, perceive that Hudaifa is getting suspicious of Salim and me.Wereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said to her: Suckle him and you would become unlawful for him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his heart will disappear. She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was there) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared.
Re: those who do not know by barikade: 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2007
@gbade. x, you're killing me with laughter here!! "Sir Dr. Engr. Pa Olabs" and his scientific proof!!  grin grin cheesy
Re: those who do not know by gbadex1(m): 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2007
Roflmao!! How i wish i was Salim!! At least just for the suckling moments!! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religion Takes Another Fatal Blow...this Time, From Education! / What Is The Punishment For Not Going To Church? / Happy Reformation Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.