Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

those who do not know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / those who do not know (2305 Views)

7 Things You May Not Know About #goodfriday / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / 18 Facts That You May Not Know About Jehovah's Witnesses: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

those who do not know by iamhe: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2006
yes.
Re: those who do not know by angelz(f): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2006
@iamhe. Am nt drawn 2 pple wu profess islam n r agresive or rude in dia speech. U start a thread n all u culd do in ur 1st post is 2 luk 4 availabl enemy. Pple say muslims r wars luvin n u guys show it in ur actn n speech. Y nt b mild 4 ones. Allah is a most luving God wu does nt take delight in his subject's death. How wuld u feel if som1 had refer 2 u as 'brainwashed' muslim? We shuld all learn 2 respect each odas bliv n b tolerant. If Allah d almighty, wu is nt in anyway equal 2 Jesus Christ is tolerant, y shudnt we imperfect humans b.
Re: those who do not know by angelz(f): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2006
@iamhe. Am nt drawn 2 pple wu profess islam n r agresive or rude in dia speech. U start a thread n all u culd do in ur 1st post is 2 luk 4 availabl enemy. Pple say muslims r wars luvin n u guys show it in ur actn n speech. Y nt b mild 4 ones. Allah is a most luving God wu does nt take delight in his subject's death. How wuld u feel if som1 had refer 2 u as 'brainwashed' muslim? We shuld all learn 2 respect each odas bliv n b tolerant. If Allah d almighty, wu is nt in anyway equal 2 Jesus Christ is tolerant, y shudnt we imperfect humans b.
Re: those who do not know by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 26, 2006
Has the black guru maharaji finally arrived?
Watch out folks,another Christian bashing 'broda' has emerged.
Very soon like Nation of Islam,we'll find out his real agenda.

If you have to bash Christianity to exalt your cult,you have no real message my 'brova'
Salamalecoocoo
Re: those who do not know by iamhe: 12:58am On Nov 26, 2006
smiley
Re: those who do not know by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 26, 2006
what part don't you understand maybe I can write it in Igbo(If you understand Igbo)
My response is based on your initial post.
Why the need to mention Christianity,are you in a contest?
Re: those who do not know by Ugwumba(m): 1:08am On Nov 26, 2006
@iamhe - hope your user name does not infer any megalomanic tendencies.

@ topic- derive the fulfilment and joy from whomever or whatever you wish - just don't assume that others will see things the way you do -and the moment you speak bad about the religion of others, the farther you are away from any nourishment your own faith provides.
Re: those who do not know by iamhe: 6:25am On Dec 28, 2006
smiley
Re: those who do not know by m4malik(m): 2:26am On Dec 31, 2006
Wonders shall never end. . . cheesy

iamhe/i-am-he. . . who really are you? I wonder that you could hardly resist the temptation of taking a swipe at Christianity in order to gain some attention. Phew! Na wah! grin Is that all IME (Israel Malik Esters) could offer?

There's really one Malik who is really tired of rhetorics like your first post - please pass that on to IME. I guess angelz and babyosisi answered well. I'll only add that the real "I AM" - Jesus Christ - gives true life.
Re: those who do not know by iamhe: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2007
Not sure.
Re: those who do not know by shahan(f): 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2007
iamhe:

You complete fool! ROTF! Wow I can't fool you at all, you COLUMBO you! . . .Why don't you take your stupid simple minded self somewhere and go speak in tongues or something. ROTF! For the record dummie I AM HE, but I am NOT Fr. Israel, ROTF! What a idiot you are, really.

That says it all - the above tongues, according to you is the "changed life" now evidenced after reading THE PERFECT WAY. Right!

iamhe:

I have read his book THE PERFECT WAY and it has really changed my life.
Re: those who do not know by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 13, 2007
One can only wonder what he was like before his life was changed
if you call his existence a life
Re: those who do not know by kimba(m): 5:08am On Jan 13, 2007
iamhe:

You complete fool! ROTF! Wow I can't fool you at all, you COLUMBO you! Yes it's true I AM HE, is really Israel Malik Esters ROTF! Can't get one pass you can I undecided rotf! You know I thought it was enough that you dumb christians see demons everywhere ( a smoking demon, a gambling demon, a sex demon, a lying demon, a playing monopoly demon) but you have taken it to the next level, woth you conspiracy theory about who I am. Why don't you take your stupid simple minded self somewhere and go speak in tongues or something. ROTF! For the record dummie I AM HE, but I am NOT Fr. Israel, ROTF! What a idiot you are, really. wink

Old things passed away? is this how all things become new?
Re: those who do not know by islampride(m): 8:41am On Jan 15, 2007
like minds they say think alike, who in this damned world doesnt know the reality of christianity? but who again doesnt know the falsehood of these cult like groups tryna claim islam to deceive black people ?
u r all the same, the questioner and the questioned.
Re: those who do not know by lafile(m): 8:53am On Jan 15, 2007
another attention seeker like like the reverend has emerged on nairaland. boring.
Re: those who do not know by shahan(f): 8:53am On Jan 15, 2007
islampride:

like minds they say think alike, who in this damned world doesnt know the reality of christianity? but who again doesnt know the falsehood of these cult like groups trying to claim islam to deceive black people ?
you're all the same, the questioner and the questioned.

And what, my dear, is the reality of Christianity that you talked about?

Why would anyone want to claim Islam to deceive black people after the thorough washing it has received on the Forum?
Re: those who do not know by islampride(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2007
shahan,
come here and learn some sense. is it that u have to just ramble anytime i post things here? why is it that u never respond to questions but just play around till its all over?
the reality of christianityis that it is nothing other thna misguidance,full of lies and contaraadictions, the only place in the world where 1+1+1=1. tongue shocked.
wanting to deceive people with islam doesntnecessarily mean on this site or thread, i mean universally. think, dummie, think, if at all u can. nation of islam,5 %ers, the moorish temple etc. those r what i mean. since they know islam is the real inclination of man, and the black man was muslim before ur christian european slave masters came to africa, and the black man always wants to get back to his roots. cuz, deeper roots, stronger branches.
Re: those who do not know by shahan(f): 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2007
islampride:

shahan,
come here and learn some sense. is it that u have to just ramble anytime i post things here? why is it that u never respond to questions but just play around till its all over?

To assure you, I don't ramble and hardy take notice of your drabble anytime you post things here. You probably have your eyes closed to miss the answers already proffered in my previous entries.

islampride:

the reality of christianityis that it is nothing other thna misguidance,full of lies and contaraadictions, the only place in the world where 1+1+1=1.

That's true: it's the only faith where the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit = one God.

Unlike Islam, Muhammad wasn't sure who was speaking, and the jinn of the Qur'an arrogated to themselves the same status as the prophet's *allah. Anyone reading the Qur'an will not need Harvard degree to see through the paganistic polytheism of Islam.

As for the lies you find in Christianity, I can understand where you are coming from. Your thinking is only linear, and you judge eveything by the contradictions and lies that Muhammad cooked up. It's not surprising that neither the Qur'an, the jinn, nor *allah came to Muhammad's aid as he trembled in the prospect of death - because he knew that his sins will undo him in that Day.

islampride:

wanting to deceive people with islam doesntnecessarily mean on this site or thread, i mean universally.

We know - that's exactly what Muhammad did with his universal deceit.

islampride:

think, dummie, think, if at all u can. nation of islam,5 %ers, the moorish temple etc. those r what i mean.

Okay, as a dummie with a thinking brain and an IQ above yours, I regret any links I formerly had with "the nation of Islam". But goodnews: Jesus helped me get out in time - and totally out from the biggest fraud of all - Muhammad's nation of marauding brigand, aka ISLAM.

islampride:

since they know islam is the real inclination of man, and the black man was muslim before your christian european slave masters came to africa, and the black man always wants to get back to his roots. because, deeper roots, stronger branches.

Did you make any sense in your drabble just now? European slave masters might have come to Africa pretending to bring Christianity; but Muhammad dwarfed their adventures by contrast. If the Europeans came to make slaves of black people, Muhammad came to kill, pillage, rape and enslave them (don't forget: with the Qur'an on his tongue and *allah's sword in his hands!).
Re: those who do not know by islampride(m): 10:53am On Jan 16, 2007
HOPIN THIS DOESNT TURN INTO SHAHAN vs ME BEEF.
I PRAY IT DOESNT CUZ U ONLY HAVE BEEF WIT UR CONTEMPORARIES AND NOT LOWER ANIMALS.

TO LIE IS NOT WHAT WE WANT, WHAT WE NEED ARE THE PROOFS.WHERE IN THE QUR'AN OR HADITH IS THE JINN STORY U MUMBLING?WHERE?
MAY GOD DESTROY THE LIAR BETWEEN ME AND U.MAY THE LIAR NEVER BE SUCCESSFUL , AND MAY HE LIVE A LIFE OF MISERY.amen.
So now,1+1+1=1, a little 3 yr old even know its a ll lies.
u claim that a religion that worships three god heads is monotheistic and the one that articulates the unique unity of God as poytheistic?

sorry, have u ever been to school?
what is polytheism, what is monotheism?

like i always say: u need to grow.

i say again: Oh All Mighty God, destroy the liar between me and shahan.dont let him live long to enjoy th egoodnessof this world and in the hereafter , make hima loser.
Re: those who do not know by shahan(f): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2007
islampride:

i say again: Oh All Mighty God, destroy the liar between me and shahan.don't let him live long to enjoy th egoodnessof this world and in the hereafter , make hima loser.

Amen to that - for God has already reserved Muhammad the liar for divine judgement in that great day. If Muhammad encouraged lying, then he is the liar you have cursed. Check the facts:

Ishaq:519
"Hajjaj said to the Apostle, ‘I have money scattered among the Meccan merchants, so give me permission to go and get it.' Having got Muhammad's permission, he said, ‘I must tell lies.' The Apostle said, ‘Tell them.'"

So, if Muhammad was encouraging lies among his followers, I'm sorry to say that your prayers are well suited to him; and may God destroy him, as you said!

islampride:

u claim that a religion that worships three god heads is monotheistic and the one that articulates the unique unity of God as poytheistic?

Islam is refined paganistic polytheism. Period. And I've posted it once and again how the many instances of this in the Qur'an shows that there are more than one pagan idol claiming the same status as the *allah of Muhammad's religion - in creation, worship, and prayer:

Sura 6 vs.94
"And behold! ye come to Us bare and alone as We created you for the first time. . ."

. . . so, who created you for the first time - *allah, or the jinns speaking to Muhammad?

Sura 7 vs.11
"It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the angels prostrate to Adam, and they prostrate; not so Iblis; He refused to be of those who prostrate."

. . . who is claiming to have created you and gave you shape, Islampride??

Q.23 vs.12
"Verily We created man from a product of wet earth"

. . . who is this impostor - Muhammad's idol (*allah) or his jinn?

Sura 10 vs.12
"When trouble toucheth a man, he crieth unto Us (in all postures)- lying down on his side, or sitting, or standing. But when We have solved his trouble, he passeth on his way as if he had never cried to Us for a trouble that touched him! thus do the deeds of transgressors seem fair in their eyes!"

. . . who was this poor man crying out to - *allah and his jinn?

Q.21 vs.73
"And We made them Imams who guided (people) by Our command, and We revealed to them the doing of good and the keeping up of prayer and the giving of the alms, and Us (alone) did they serve"  (transl. by Pickthal: "and they were worshippers of Us (alone)"wink.

. . . worshippers of "US" alone - does that sound like monotheism?? what are you worshipping??

You obviously have not checked out what you have been taught by rote before blowing open your reverse-IQ on the Forum.

islampride:

i say again: Oh All Mighty God, destroy the liar between me and shahan.don't let him live long to enjoy th egoodnessof this world and in the hereafter , make hima loser.

Amen again! Keep shouting to your idol according to Sura 10:12 and 21:73 - shahan is well and alive. Rather than ask that God destroys anyone, my prayer is for you to be saved and come to a knowledge of the truth (II Pet. 3:9).
Re: those who do not know by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2007
Jesus is Lord,this Islam pride is still going around cursing himself and his household
A word is enough for the wise
Re: those who do not know by shahan(f): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2007
My heartfelt prayers for him is that God may mercifully open his eyes, bless him and his family, and save him from the lies from the pits of Muhammad's jinn that continually plague and vex him.

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD; and no weapon fashioned against us shall prevail! cheesy
Re: those who do not know by islampride(m): 9:39am On Jan 17, 2007
@ baby -o -silly,

[/quote]Jesus is Lord,this Islam pride is still going around cursing himself and his household
A word is enough for the wise[quote]
i still invoke that curse,even reloaded over and over again, and the favour i want from everyone is that they say amen to it if they are sincere.

@ shahan,
what else will show ur ignorance if not ur last post here?
u know what? u will never know islam, if those that teach u r christians,(G.j.o Moshay and other fanatics). i learnt christianity from christians.
now to the concept we!
i dont know if u r a yoruba. if u are, when the oba seizes the property of a subject, he ays ' a gbe ese le', meaning we have confiscated it.
when the queen of england addresses the populace, she says 'we have decided to,' 'we shall' etc.
so dumb ass, shahan, WE as found in the Quran is nothig other than the royal WE. UHMN.
And this is even seen in the english language now(y.k.yussuf prof, OAU inaugural lecture,2006)
So u need to grow up.See another lie from u so another heap of curses on u,lol ,lol,lol.
and this ur ishaq reference, what does it mean? i cant understand, nothing like that exists in islam.

haha, shahan, do u go to church at all?
firstly, nothing of ur lying ishaq reference exists in islam.
2. we know that the person that encouraged lying is none other than ur god,paul who said u why wont he lie to propagate the work of the lord.

and after bringing all ur arguments to dust, when will u learn simple arithmetic?

1+1+1=3,dummie.
another curse on ur wretched soul. lol,lol,lol
Re: those who do not know by shahan(f): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2007
@islampride,

islampride:

another curse on your wretched soul. lol,lol,lol

We know who has a restless soul by the slobbers that he vomits; and from all indications, your malady still hasn't been cured. See what Islam is doing to you, poor thing.

islampride:

what else will show your ignorance if not your last post here?
u know what? u will never know islam, if those that teach you're christians,(G.j.o Moshay and other fanatics). i learnt christianity from christians.

I don't wish to know Islam any more than it shows on you - if this is the example you have from Muhammad. Your dubious claim notwithstanding, G.J.O Moshay happens to be a fanatic because he whipped Islam open in a politically in[/b]correct manner for you guys that all you come back with is the glaring exposure of your R-I-Q (Reverse Intelligence Quotient).

islampride:

now to the concept we!
i don't know if you're a yoruba. if u are, when the oba [b]seizes the property
of a subject, he ays ' a gbe ese le', meaning we have confiscated it.

This is not new, and it's a perfect example of what Muhammad's brigand were known for - seize other people's property, "confiscate it", raid and rape others. . . and proclaim "WE" did it all in the name of his idol *allah.

islampride:

shahan, WE as found in the Quran is nothig other than the royal WE. UHMN.
And this is even seen in the english language now(y.k.yussuf prof, OAU inaugural lecture,2006)

First go and ask Y.K. Yussuf if he could also use the concept of WE in cases of creation, prayer and worship.

Anyone with a brain half the size of a peanut can see that what I pointed out with respect to the plural pronouns in the Qur'an is indicative of jinn speaking separately from the chief idol *allah. I guess your brain is smaller than a peanut for you to have missed it. There is no excuse for your *allah to have used WE, US and OUR if he stands alone and is not to be compared to anything else. That he infact does so only proves that he lowers himself to the status of the jinn, and therefore is no better than a jinni. You obviously can't reason for yourself, and that is why you characteristically substitute rascality for IQ.

islampride:

and this your ishaq reference, what does it mean? i can't understand, nothing like that exists in islam.

Keep fooling yourself - I thought you knew Islam that much that you didn't need to learn it from the fanatics (GJO Moshay et al)?? What group of fanatics have been hiding that from you all the years of your idolatory?

islampride:

haha, shahan, do u go to church at all?
firstly, nothing of your lying ishaq reference exists in islam.
2. we know that the person that encouraged lying is none other than your God,paul who said u why wont he lie to propagate the work of the lord.

You make a very lousy disciple of those who taught you Christianity, according to your claim earlier. No Christian ever recognized Paul as God, and your cheap lie here is washing off quickly. As for Ishaq, your denial only shows your limited knowledge of your idolatory.

islampride:

and after bringing all your arguments to dust, when will u learn simple arithmetic?

Applauding yourself already - with cheap interjections, flawed constructs, reverse-IQ and jagged typos? Is this what Islam is doing to you, or you're just exhibiting the illiteracy of Muhammad??

islampride:

1+1+1=3,dummie.
another curse on your wretched soul.

In your Quraish arithmetics, we are still unclear how 15/12 = 1. And regarding the jinn who equalled the chief idol of Islam (*allah), there are an unspecified number of them running anywhere from 3 to 300.

As for your curses, your *allah is a cheap demon that was unable to save Muhammad at the end of his career; and what he has left you are the curses you keep spewing that will only come back to you and do more harm. "As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come" (Prov. 26:2). Your chief idol *allah is a wasted demon that is unable to stand the power of the name of Jesus Christ.
Re: those who do not know by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 18, 2007
and might I add that the same allah and his"jeans" could not save his pedophilic prophet from the effect of that poisoned lamb by that smart jewess.
Re: those who do not know by islampride(m): 8:25am On Jan 18, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin
SHAHAN,
everybody can now see who the loser is,
she has left the facts and now starts attacking personalitiies. i m not saying u shouldnt attack me, (at least online for ur info), but why wont u respond to the posers raised?
Paul is ur god cuz he inovated a new religion for u, not what jesus brought.
heheh, do u think at all? u know the council of nicea? u know the unitarian church? arius? those stake burnings?
lil gurl, ty and learn . uhn while typing away ur time on nairaland, try and do some google search on all these and try and know the truth so it sets u free, wooow.

ode(fool) , who said WE cantbe used in matters of creation and worship?
debunk it, bring ur proofs. u ve seen ur supposedly strong arguments crumble while u stare, so u dont know where to hide again. All u can now do is try and bring false aguments.Again, who said it cant be used in worship and creation.

U KNOW WAT, "i made u look, u a slave to a page in ma IQ, LIL BRAINED , ur time is up".
definitely u dont know what that means.

baby o silly,
u be like the tony blair of shahan, the dog of Bush.lol grin grin grin grin

and the 5/12, lol. only fools like moshay raise such lies that make no sense at all. a simple lok at the verses shows that what to be disrtibuted is indicated for each person ,all u fools did was add up the fractions. grin grin. heh, pity fools.
if u have a lil sense, u ll see that the fractions are relative to some conditons , like there r 1 or 2 brothers etc and that is why a standard addition is impossible.

hey, keep searching, u wont find errors in the quraan, thank God, islam has no paul.Moshay can never show his face for a debate, cos he knows he is nothing but a liar, let him come out, in full security , and sya all he wrote. Of cousre nairaland is enough evidence that some christian bigots can just cook up something and start shouting around.
and hey, see o, me i go talk o!!
have u eve thought of a book, followed by 2 billion dogmatic people , that its bigger part is written by 4 people with only first names? people who look to me as if they r yahoo boys,ouch. or how could they not have had surnames?
plus they didnt see the prophet that brought that book o, they only compliled it years after his death,uhn.
imagine, u r on th eroad and the cops stop u for overspeeding, they ask u whats ur name, u ll say john or luke or mark or matthew? no second name?God, save us.
ladies and gentlemen, join me in welcoming to the show, the most dangerous and lying book on earth,that book is none other than, :the bible (book of stories), owwwwwwwwww.owwwwwwwwwwww.clapppppppppppppppp, clapppppppp
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: those who do not know by shahan(f): 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2007
@islampride,

So many people have described you as a motorpark tout - so who are the "everybody" that can see you're such a loser? You don't even have the dignity of a coherent statement; and if that reverse-civility is what Islam is all about, good point I got out!

As for the points you're dribbling here and there, I'll still say it: Muhammad was a marauding thief; a leader of a rapacious brigand; the champion of Arabic pedophilia; an instigator of refined Quraish paganism with a polytheistic twist; and the errand-boy of the chief idol *allah.

Come back for more if your malady is uncured.
Re: those who do not know by gbadex1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2007
@ shahan:

i think Islampride forgot to take them pills this morning. . .
Re: those who do not know by shahan(f): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2007
Lol, he should empty the bottle and come back drooling with saliva. . . soon he'll be cured. wink
Re: those who do not know by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 19, 2007
gbade. x:

@ shahan:

i think Islampride forgot to take them pills this morning. . .

Let's leave this almajiri alone,and not escalate his problems. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: those who do not know by Aggressa(m): 2:26am On Jan 19, 2007
islampride:

when the queen of england addresses the populace, she says 'we have decided to,' 'we shall' etc.
so dumb ass, shahan, WE as found in the Quran is nothig other than the royal WE.

And how many times has this Ibadan moto-park tout seen or heard the Queen of England speak?; maybe that was the lie from prof yusuf of OAU Ile-Ife (the blind leading the blind) grin
Really dumb guy, the Queen never ever said "we"; she alway says "My kingdom" or "My Government". If you want a recording of the last Queens speech why not go online and get a copy for prof yusuf. Talk of looking for any reason to hide the truth that is glaring to all except cerebrally bereft peoples with "Reverse IQ" (brilliant phrase borrowed from dear Shahan)
Re: those who do not know by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 19, 2007
assuming she even said we,everyone with a brain knows she's referring to her 'government' which is made of many members of the royal family.

Which mullah is schooling this urchin,he can't even give reasonable answers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pope Benedict Xvi Meets Ifa Priest Wande Abimbola, Others! / Should I Continue With Mysticism? / The Bus Preacher And The Queen Of The Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.