Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Retired Military Officers – Nigeria Needs Damage Control - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Retired Military Officers – Nigeria Needs Damage Control (18319 Views)

Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose / Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released / Retired Military Officers: Nigeria Needs Damage Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Military Officers – Nigeria Needs Damage Control by sashash(m): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
when the security apparatus of a state becomes politicised then you purge it...ethno-political interest or not
Re: Retired Military Officers – Nigeria Needs Damage Control by IDnoble1: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
ziccoit:

You registered less than 24hrs ago just to spew this rubbish while imposing yourself a Yoruba and Muslim just to mislead the gullible ones. We know you people. Majority of you are supporters of looters and criminals. You guys will soon meet your waterloo.
He must be an agent of mischief in Nigeria. from his comments, surely he opened the account to cause hatred and trouble . He may not even be a Muslim or Yoruba as he claimed
Re: Retired Military Officers – Nigeria Needs Damage Control by gymer(m): 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
bskyb:

Come on. I can't believe you still wrote this after identifying only 2 presumed Igbo military men.

Did you see the southwestern names there? And of course the northern names.

In fact, I think the northern guys were worst hit.

Just count them, without prejudice.

Which list do you see northerners worst hit? Please check well in that 41 man list, only about 11 are northerners.
Re: Retired Military Officers – Nigeria Needs Damage Control by ilyas26(m): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
This is the only thing the chief dullard has done Al his life that is what my commendation...
I am truly happy with this move..

I wish he could still sack all the officers and men from the South..

Please, sack all of them, maybe it's time they realized how terrible it is been a Nigerian..

Thank you Mr brainless President..
What my commendation, simple english mr dullard, it is worth my commendation
Re: Retired Military Officers – Nigeria Needs Damage Control by ADAMUSALEH(m): 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
WATCHOVER:
For me, nothing to justify these finest officers mass sack.
All I can perceive is HATRED from the buhari's led government.

You are myopic in ur reasoning
Re: Retired Military Officers – Nigeria Needs Damage Control by babajero(m): 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
SleekAboki:

You have no idea.
clear me na, make I understand.
Re: Retired Military Officers – Nigeria Needs Damage Control by WATCHOVER(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
ADAMUSALEH:
You are myopic in ur reasoning
Including you
Re: Retired Military Officers – Nigeria Needs Damage Control by millhouse: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
Obasanjo sacked officers that has ever took political post in 1999 and heaven did not fall.

Military institution is a sacred institution of the state and not of any president or any party in power and it should remain non-partisan, not corrupt, with high sense of professionalism.

Anybody that wants to wail over the sacking can do so to the detriment of his eyeball. The gauntlet must be laid and has been laid down for future would-be partisan and corrupt officers that are meant to be loyal to the state.

If they are from certain regions of this country, that is their headache. It will make them to realise that you do not abuse your office, responsibility to the State and duty, just because your kinsmen or your political party is in power.

We should always remember that power is temporal.

What is bad is bad. Nigeria is bigger than any corrupt or partisan army officer. The case of Ekiti was a brazen attack on the sensibilities of sane minds and the electoral process of this country. Osun State people only stood their ground against the military.

Hating wailers from the wailing wall and ''awon eyan Benjamin Netanyanhu'' can wail if they so wish.
so because your Lord and saviour obasanjo did something and got away with it makes It right abi? What a pathetic thinking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates / Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO / Bola Tinubu Speaking Live At Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.