Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms (3119 Views)

Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services / MTN Nigeria Announces Planned Service Disruption. / Telecoms To Block Skype, Whatsapp Calls, To Boost Revenue (2) (3) (4)

Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by Theraregem(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Last December at the TEDx Conference in Ibadan – popularly known as TEDxBodija – a mobile app that helps to share airtime across different telecom networks in Nigeria, Swap Naija was unveiled by Opeoluwa Aiyegbusi and Lawrence-Oye Akinwale. Both young guys took advantage of the platform to introduce their app to Nigerians and the experience was exciting because such “swap” of airtime was previously impossible. These tech-preneurs have turned a constraint – the ability to send airtime from telecom line A to telecom line B – into convenience and fun. It is not just a digital innovation; it is one that brings disruptive technology into the telecom industry. Read more: http://www.techcrux.net/2016/06/swap-naija-this-mobile-app-may-bring.html#more
Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by Idydarling(f): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
someone should share the app with me ASAP

Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by maleeks(m): 2:20am On Jun 12, 2016
Are you sure of what you're saying Op?

Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by lekjons(m): 2:34am On Jun 12, 2016
Till i see and use it...

Adônbilivit!

Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 12, 2016
Blog people

Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by Theraregem(m): 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
Naughtysite:
Blog people
Well bro. We do nt share junk. Read more here http://swapnaija.com moreso the app is on google playstore. Pls next time, read the complete post before arriving at your conclusion

Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by Theraregem(m): 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
lekjons:
Till i see and use it...

Adônbilivit!
quite understandable of the mess we are in Nigeria. I hope you will trust us after using the app. we do nt promote junk. we value our integrity. download here:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.florayem.swapnaija&hl=en
Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by Askech(m): 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
@op how do I use it

Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by Tonydeeb(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
Wow, few days back, was thinking if one were to do something like this, how it would play out and stuffs... Never knew twas out there already!.
Kudos guys!.
I look forward to using it soon!.

Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by Emisco1(m): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
Am a fan of sawp naija.just search for swap naija on play store. Do swap wit it. Glo 500 fr Mtn 450. Vwy fast

Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by EMMANTOP1(m): 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ehn hn... Eleyi ogidi gan

Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by Theraregem(m): 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
Tonydeeb:
Wow, few days back, was thinking if one were to do something like this, how it would play out and stuffs... Never knew twas out there already!.
Kudos guys!.
I look forward to using it soon!.
Thanks bro. Do check out techcrux.net everytime, we will always keep you updated in the world of technology
Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by duval2: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
This is app is fraud. I downloaded it based on how much it has been over hyped. I used it to
swipe my Airtel credit for my mtn line. It rather transferred it another Airtel line I don't know about. I called their so called cc line and it isn't going. Thats how am stuck hopelessly.
Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by Cheifokonko(m): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
This is a scam, it transfer your money to an unknown number... d unknown number called me acting like a agent and never transfer d money to me.
Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
duval2:
This is app is fraud. I downloaded it based on how much it has been over hyped. I used it to
swipe my Airtel credit for my mtn line. It rather transferred it another Airtel line I don't know about. I called their so called cc line and it isn't going. Thats how am stuck hopelessly.
Cheifokonko:
This is a scam, it transfer your money to an unknown number... d unknown number called me acting like a agent and never transfer d money to me.

i have used it once, it transfers your credit to an on net number, and transfers back to u via an on net number ( u transfer from your mtn line to swap naija mtn line and swap naija transfers back to u from their airtel line to ur airtel line). Its not about how the transfer is done, its about u getting what u wanted. Shikena
Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by duval2: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
Update :This is not a fraud! I just got back my air time delivered to my mtn line. With an apology from them for the delay and that they were working on their server when I made that transaction.
Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by Esegracexxx(f): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
Is dis an invention??

Airtel allows you to transfer between various lines..

Wahs all dis rubbish na??
Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
duval2:
Update :This is not a fraud! I just got back my air time delivered to my mtn line. With an apology from them for the delay and that they were working on their server when I made that transaction.

Typical Nigerian.

Next time. exercise some patience before jumping into conclusion.

Peace.
Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by bobo65(m): 1:12am On Aug 29, 2016
Esegracexxx:
Is dis an invention??

Airtel allows you to transfer between various lines..

Wahs all dis rubbish na??

Are u saying I can transfer airtime from my airtel line to my mtn line? shocked
Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by Rushmore(f): 4:27am On Aug 29, 2016
This shows how innovative Nigerians can be. Well done.

Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by Esegracexxx(f): 4:52am On Aug 29, 2016
bobo65:

Are u saying I can transfer airtime from my airtel line to my mtn line? shocked

Dail *432# nd c for your self.
Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by bobo65(m): 6:48am On Aug 29, 2016
Esegracexxx:

Dail *432# nd c for your self.

Wow
It's for real sha shocked

Tho If airtel can charge 10 naira for airtel to airtel transfer, I wonder how much they will charge for airtel to other networks

And it's just airtel, ppl using other networks will wanna transfer too
Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by Chrisokey2(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2016
duval2:
Y are u saying what u don't know of,even if de money is been transferred to another number it is non of ur business.all u need is for de money to later appear in ur mtn line finish.... grin
duval2:
Y are u saying what u don't know of,even if de money is been transferred to another number it is non of ur business.all u need is for de money to later appear in ur mtn line finish....
Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by Chrisokey2(m): 9:42am On Aug 29, 2016
Cheifokonko:
Please my dear,STOP saying what u don't know & if u are not interested on de APP,please stop deceiving others...

Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by maxwelloweezy(m): 9:49am On Aug 29, 2016
Hw can I can buy a product from Amazon. Pls I need details
Re: Swap Naija: This Mobile App May Bring The Biggest Disruption To Telecoms by Esegracexxx(f): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2016
bobo65:

Wow
It's for real sha shocked

Tho If airtel can charge 10 naira for airtel to airtel transfer, I wonder how much they will charge for airtel to other networks

And it's just airtel, ppl using other networks will wanna transfer too

They should lay complains to deir network providers.

Infinix Hot 4 X557 (with pic) / Closed / Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro?