Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Scrapping Of Post Ume, Extended To Next Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scrapping Of Post Ume, Extended To Next Year (2195 Views)

JAMB: VC Advises On Scrapping Of Post UTME / ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) / ASUU kicks against FG’s scrapping of Post-UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scrapping Of Post Ume, Extended To Next Year by omoneyoj(m): 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
Post Ume Update.

Breaking news: This is to in form all Nigeria student, preparing for the fourth coming admission/utme screening. According to the meeting held yesterday in Abuja. The scraping of post utme by FG will take effect from next Year. As said by Prof. Francis Bonke, from NUC. Universities have the right to screen her aspirants for admission in further speaking, Universities should go on and conduct her screening excercise. In addition, by Dr. Kelokpe Ojo, from University of Technology, Rivers. The scraping of Post Utme will take it effect next Year. Schools has no other way to screen their candidate, lets wait for next Year after devicing a new method for screening. Universities hereby urge every student to get prepared for the screening exam. As stated Post Utme forms will be on sale from July 1st- July 20. Get set as it come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scrapping Of Post Ume, Extended To Next Year by Flexherbal(m): 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
Unstable leaders. Finalise your decisions before bring them to the public.
Re: Scrapping Of Post Ume, Extended To Next Year by DerKlassiker: 11:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
You sure about this? Sauce? You know i don't eat white rice! coolYou sure about this? Sauce? You know i don't eat white rice!

1 Like

Re: Scrapping Of Post Ume, Extended To Next Year by Cameleon72(f): 11:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hmm
Re: Scrapping Of Post Ume, Extended To Next Year by daviddoc(m): 12:15am On Jun 12, 2016
This info seems spurious and bogus to me. I'd like to know the source of this news to ascertain its veracity and validity.

1 Like

Re: Scrapping Of Post Ume, Extended To Next Year by ministeriallist: 3:19am On Jun 12, 2016
grin OP, abeg don't spoil people's mind
Re: Scrapping Of Post Ume, Extended To Next Year by seunlayi(m): 7:06am On Jun 12, 2016
What do you expect when someone that is desperate for food)(power) gets it?
Wonranwonran, jatijati ni wọn má se

1 Like

Re: Scrapping Of Post Ume, Extended To Next Year by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 12, 2016
omoneyoj:
Post Ume Update.

Breaking news: This is to in form all Nigeria student, preparing for the fourth coming admission/utme screening. According to the meeting held yesterday in Abuja. The scraping of post utme by FG will take effect from next Year. As said by Prof. Francis Bonke, from NUC. Universities have the right to screen her aspirants for admission in further speaking, Universities should go on and conduct her screening excercise. In addition, by Dr. Kelokpe Ojo, from University of Technology, Rivers. The scraping of Post Utme will take it effect next Year. Schools has no other way to screen their candidate, lets wait for next Year after devicing a new method for screening. Universities hereby urge every student to get prepared for the screening exam. As stated Post Utme forms will be on sale from July 1st- July 20. Get set as it come
no source, Mynd44 the op broke a rule here, fake news
Re: Scrapping Of Post Ume, Extended To Next Year by princeisah26(m): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
rubbish

Re: Scrapping Of Post Ume, Extended To Next Year by druxy(m): 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
and since when has this news been made...and please don't tell me to look at the time....@op..better be right!
Re: Scrapping Of Post Ume, Extended To Next Year by mhaikell(m): 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Therez a strange feeling i am getting reading this news. Its been on many blogs all written the same way(without removing any word) but there are no strong sources backing the news. I beg to differ, but the news sounds strange. Please, provide good sources as we all want to know the truth.Thanks #justsaying
Re: Scrapping Of Post Ume, Extended To Next Year by BahdXitixenn: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
@OP

Re: Scrapping Of Post Ume, Extended To Next Year by haryomikun(m): 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
Unsettled people. Kuku tell us one thing and stop changing your words.

After JAMB ‘jams’ you, what next?

(1) (Reply)

JAMB O'level Result Reupload:have You Done Yours?? / Please What Course Can My Bro Study With This Result. / FG Considers ASUU's UTAS As Alternative To IPPIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.