Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,114 members, 7,828,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

JAMB O'level Result Reupload:have You Done Yours?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB O'level Result Reupload:have You Done Yours?? (2201 Views)

She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result / How To Confirm/know If Your O'level Result Has Been Uploaded On Jamb Portal / JAMB Orders Candidates To Upload Their O'Level Results Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB O'level Result Reupload:have You Done Yours?? by Prefola: 8:08am On Oct 27, 2017
The joint admission and matriculation board (JAMB) some months back mandated all candidates to go and reupload their o'level results but i have noticed that many candidates have not reuploade their..
if you haven't done that or know someone/relative that haven't done that,you can go and do it at any JAMB office and some JAMB cbt center close to you to avoid stories that touch..
NOTE-you can't do it in a Cyber cafe and it is few jamb cbt centers that offer this services.
The upload is still on for now and might close anytym from now though there is not a specific date yet.
You can ask your question on any area you are not clear.
For more info and assistance,check my signature and buzz me..
GOODLUCK..
Re: JAMB O'level Result Reupload:have You Done Yours?? by indodon(m): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2017
Prefola:
The joint admission and matriculation board (JAMB) some months back mandated all candidates to go and reupload their o'level results but i have noticed that many candidates have not reuploade their..
if you haven't done that or know someone/relative that haven't done that,you can go and do it at any JAMB office and some JAMB cbt center close to you to avoid stories that touch..
NOTE-you can't do it in a Cyber cafe and it is few jamb cbt centers that offer this services.
The upload is still on for now and might close anytym from now though there is not a specific date yet.
You can ask your question on any area you are not clear.
For more info and assistance,check my signature and buzz me..
GOODLUCK..
so the upload is still on?
Re: JAMB O'level Result Reupload:have You Done Yours?? by Prefola: 8:23am On Oct 27, 2017
indodon:
so the upload is still on?
Yap at least 4 nw..
Re: JAMB O'level Result Reupload:have You Done Yours?? by indodon(m): 8:28am On Oct 27, 2017
Prefola:
Yap at least 4 nw..
ok 10x
Re: JAMB O'level Result Reupload:have You Done Yours?? by IamOlusa(m): 10:23am On Oct 27, 2017
Yes
Re: JAMB O'level Result Reupload:have You Done Yours?? by ahmEenu(m): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2017
Please is there any need to upload it
Re: JAMB O'level Result Reupload:have You Done Yours?? by Carlmax(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
How do you know that the upload is successful? will it reflect on your jamb profile? need answers.
Re: JAMB O'level Result Reupload:have You Done Yours?? by Prefola: 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
Carlmax:
How do you know that the upload is successful? will it reflect on your jamb profile? need answers.
There is no notification on that..it won't reflect on ur profile..the only way 2 knw dat is trying 2 reupload again,then they wil tell u dat u had uploaded before..
Re: JAMB O'level Result Reupload:have You Done Yours?? by Prefola: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
ahmEenu:
Please is there any need to upload it
Yap cuz jamb is gonna need it when ur skul of choice submit their list to jamb for approval and final scrutiny...and due to d new process of making admission process a market place,were other skuls can accept u 4 admission if u are nt given admission @ ur xkul of choice,they are gonna need dat too..
and as a matter of fact, don't give jamb any excuse for nt giving u admission...avoid stories that touch..
Re: JAMB O'level Result Reupload:have You Done Yours?? by Carlmax(m): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
Prefola:

There is no notification on that..it won't reflect on ur profile..the only way 2 knw dat is trying 2 reupload again,then they wil tell u dat u had uploaded before..

ok, done it twice already.
Re: JAMB O'level Result Reupload:have You Done Yours?? by xharmuel: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
call for your WAEC result upload to jamb portal... I work in a jamb CBT center at Iwaya. 07087259467
Re: JAMB O'level Result Reupload:have You Done Yours?? by Prefola: 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
Carlmax:

Owk den u are free..
Re: JAMB O'level Result Reupload:have You Done Yours?? by Khaliyah(m): 1:49am On Oct 28, 2017
Carlmax:

bros please how do I upload it
Re: JAMB O'level Result Reupload:have You Done Yours?? by stcharlesedu: 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
it is a continous process, and the closing date depend when the school in quesiton is closing their admission.
read more here on what is jamb uploading of olevel result mean

(1) (Reply)

Geology Or Petroleum Engineering? / Pastor Taribo In The News Again / Nabteb Result Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.