Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. (2908 Views)

We Will Give PMB 100% Of Our Votes - Anambra Community Vows / Enough Of Gej Is Better Than Pmb Or Vice Versa- Sarrki / Many Reason Of GEJ Being A Worse Dictator Than PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by noony926: 3:49am On Jun 12, 2016
When GEJ was in power, the ordinary man can afford 3 square meal a day, the petrol price is at 86, food stuffs are affordable, workers are been paid, no lay off of institutional workers eg(bankers etc), 70% power supply, relectively security of lifes and properties, no economic downturn. But just under one year of PMB, everything has been scattered, and with all the massively anti corruption campaign. And the returns of our stolen wealth from corrupt politicians, and blame blame story leveling against GEJ administration. And yet, there's no any tangible glory coming out from our CHANGE mantle dullard champ, instead what we get is terror, hardship, nepotism, suffering....for a supposedly newly fresh breathe that could have given us hope, strengths and courage, but rather they are giving us sand instead of bread and butter they promised. CHANGE my foot.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by Tenplet(m): 4:10am On Jun 12, 2016
na change we go eat. Abi na travel we go de travel??

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by amtaken(f): 4:51am On Jun 12, 2016
You can say that over and over again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by udatso: 4:52am On Jun 12, 2016
Only ignorants play this card of "when gej was in power, pure water was 5 naira but now under Buhari is ten naira". Clearly you don't know what's happening in your country. Stop being a follow follow and for once READ

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by chriskosherbal(m): 6:01am On Jun 12, 2016
Hmmm is well
Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by ziccoit: 6:10am On Jun 12, 2016
If GEJ had won the last election, Nigeria might have vanished from the world map. The N3.9 trillion recovered by PMB, which is claimed to be a tip of iceberg, would have disappeared forever with more billions being stollen everyday under his watch. BH would have taken over Abuja, migrated to the south in full force.

You guys don't appreciate what disaster the decision to boot out the ineventual buffoon has escaped this country.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 12, 2016
Today is my moms birthday,show her some love...

listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 12, 2016
udatso:
Only ignorants play this card of "when gej was in power, pure water was 5 naira but now under Buhari is ten naira". Clearly you don't know what's happening in your country. Stop being a follow follow and for once READ

Dont mind dem,some of dem failed economics in school..m0fos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by noony926: 9:57am On Jun 12, 2016
udatso:
You that have been reading, pls tell me what is happening in Nigeria, so that I will know.

10 Likes

Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2016
noony926:
When GEJ was in power, the ordinary man can afford 3 square meal a day, the petrol price is at 86, food stuffs are affordable, workers are been paid, no lay off of institutional workers eg(bankers etc), 70% power supply, relectively security of lifes and properties, no economic downturn. But just under one year of PMB, everything has been scattered, and with all the massively anti corruption campaign. And the returns of our stolen wealth from corrupt politicians, and blame blame story leveling against GEJ administration. And yet, there's no any tangible glory coming out from our CHANGE mantle dullard champ, instead what we get is terror, hardship, nepotism, suffering....for a supposedly newly fresh breathe that could have given us hope, strengths and courage, but rather they are giving us sand instead of bread and butter they promised. CHANGE my foot.

10 Likes

Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by vedaxcool(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2016
op if I get you right you want to bring back corruption? how about restricting it to your family?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by youngnigga22(m): 10:06am On Jun 12, 2016
Buhari is more corrupt compared to Jonathan. Shun this his anti-corruption bullshit.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by kolaaderin: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2016
noony926:
You that have been reading, pls tell me what is happening in Nigeria, so that I will know.

If u have not been following all that has been happening in this country even before GEJ was booted out, there will be no need of educating u, cos if we do its a wasted effort until u recover from the election lost by the hero fortunato and learn to criticise reasonably. We know ur mind is made and locked completely just to hate buhari.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by noony926: 10:10am On Jun 12, 2016
ziccoit:
If GEJ had won the last election, Nigeria might have vanished from the world map. The N3.9 trillion recovered by PMB, which is claimed to be a tip of iceberg, would have disappeared forever with more billions being stollen everyday under his watch. BH would have taken over Abuja, migrated to the south in full force.

You guys don't appreciate what disaster the decision to boot out the ineventual buffoon has escaped this country.
Let Nigeria vanished from the world map, who cares, we're better off like this, and what has the recovered 3.9trillion account for. Even projects done by states he couldn't even go and commission them. If BH want let them take over your city, tell PMB to call them in order, that his brain child had gone out of control. 3.9trillion have been recovered, and yet there is no impact of the so called changed/chance.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by udatso: 10:38am On Jun 12, 2016
noony926:
You are a very lazy individual if you want to be spoon-fed. Go to google and ask why each of those problems is so . That's as far as I can spoon-feed you.
Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by godoluwa(m): 10:42am On Jun 12, 2016
udatso:

You are a very lazy individual if you want to be spoon-fed. Go to google and ask why each of those problems is so . That's as far as I can spoon-feed you.
you av no point & has zero knowledge about economics. the present administration has no knowledge about good governance & economy.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by tuniski: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2016
ziccoit:

U are gullible! That's all.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2016
Changing our ways of doing things with the hope of continuous improvement isn't a bad idea by itself. The issue lies with the distraction that's been carried along with it..... PMB should remain focussed to the establishment of good policies and programs in his administration and stop judging others (GEJ) when even him has nothing to show for it........ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

When a man leaves his job and start going after another man's job......then he will soon be found wanting because he spends more time attending to another man's job than his shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lessons learnt......PMB at the end of your administration, this same Nigerians will compare your administration and that of GEJ. They will forget you arrested anyone but will look at how they were affected negatively or positively during both administrations.

PMB since we can not come to ASO Rock to assist you, permit us to advise you using this forum;

1. Look beyond your party for solutions shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2. You can not be in water and cry that you have soap in your eyes...... FORM your Economic TEAM. Pat Utomi, Soludo, Ngozi, Sanusi, Danote, Ifeanyi Ubah, even me will be willing to help you help our economy. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

3. Start making allies and stop making enemies......it's not too late...IPOD, NDA, Shiites, etc can work for you if you are truly a smart Leader lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4. Let the systems work for you rather than working for the systems.....that's probably why you're stressed up and sick.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I can show you how if you may

5. Seek Wisdom where you can find it and don't be political about it because this is your opportunity to make a great name and a great NATION.

Nigerians love you and will work with you if only you let them help you.

True_Senator has SPOKEN cool cool cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by tuniski: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2016
kolaaderin:

If u have not been following all that has been happening in this country even before GEJ was booted out, there will be no need of educating u, cos if we do its a wasted effort until u recover from the election lost by the hero fortunato and learn to criticise reasonably. We know ur mind is made and locked completely just to hate buhari.
The millions of nigerians who refused to be suffering and smiling just because it is buhari are the most patriotic right now. If anything good is to ever come out of this yeye govt, it will be cos of the discerning of millions not sai baba zombie like u.

We are now in buhari's era and things have gone from bad to worse and all u can say is, it would have be worst had GeJ won. How did u know?
Well only a failure at 40 will be crying that his father didn't Leave him inheritance . This govt is our national error!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by udatso: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2016
kolaaderin:

Well said
Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by udatso: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2016
godoluwa:
you av no point & has zero knowledge about economics. the present administration has no knowledge about good governance & economy.
You do that, please educate your ignorant friend.
Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by coyy(m): 11:56am On Jun 12, 2016
udatso:
what's happening in his country

the things he listed are happening in Ghana

tell me something.
Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by Emmawa(m): 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
ziccoit:

coyy:
tell me something.
coyy:
tell me something.
coyy:
tell me something.
. Govt is to make things easier for it citizen and not to worsen situations. So the previous administration really tried (gej) we are awaiting to see the utilization of the recovery fund.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by Abeymills(m): 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
It baffles me 2still read some post where pple still blivs in apc n bubuhari dey buy fuel,kerosene,foodstuffs pay transport fare oh I nw remember dey are ZOMBIES

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by udatso: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
coyy:

tell me something.
If he knew what's happening in his country, he won't blame Buhari for pure water been ten naira. I am not so sure if you don't fall in his category
Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by banki(m): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
noony926:
You lied....
There was massive poverty in Nigeria never ever has there ever been a time when everyone could afford 3.square meal
There were series of job possess especially in 2008 2009 in the banking industry and other industries
The federal govt is not owing staff salary instead state governors came to beg for bail out to pay salaries owed during the past admisnistration....

We may not all like buhari but enough of you people making it look like Nigeria was such a good place before, gej borrowed to even pay salaries in times of plenty
Corruption is simply fighting back and gullible people like you are supporting it...

How much was petrol when good luck came to power how much did he leave it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by plaetton: 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

Dont mind dem,some of dem failed economics in school..m0fos.

Funny that our economic Commander In Chief got an " F" in economics on his WAEC . undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by coyy(m): 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
udatso:
If he knew what's happening in his country, he won't blame Buhari for pure water been ten naira. I am not so sure if you don't fall in his category
and who should we blame for the poor economy?

Mugabe

I dont get.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by buharisbae(f): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
I'm just passing by see as I just they look the iPad op angry
Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by VISTIN(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Today is my moms birthday,show her some love...

Take 1 "Like" for your mum. But please tell her to come and register on Naira Land.
Plenty 'Likes" waiting for her. Lol
Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by noony926: 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
udatso:

Go and sit down my friend, PMB as President is not working. Period.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Better Than PMB 100% OFF. by noony926: 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
coyy:
and who should we blame for the poor economy?

Mugabe

I dont get.
Don't mind him my bro... Or maybe Obama should be blame.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Election: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time – Jimoh Ibrahim / Nation Of Islam Pedophiles-Secret take over of the NOI by the Sodomite Boule. / Buhari's Memes. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.