Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk (45447 Views)

Credit Bonus Deducted While Browsing On Mtn Beta Talk Tariff. / Latest On MTN Beta Talk, Tru Talk & Pulse! / Why You Should Not Register MTN With Your BVN Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by PhatBG(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2016
I still migrate free even with more than 100 Naira
Aminu212:
hahahaha, migration is FREE, try to migrate subsequent times with mtn sim that has less than 100 and see the magic.
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by PhatBG(m): 10:29am On Jun 12, 2016
Bruh, take my word, migration is totally free now.
VocalWalls:

But this sim will have 1k. Why not come clean and we can encourage you?
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Aminu212: 10:43am On Jun 12, 2016
Domislaz:

You have been exposed by rawgame. That's why you had to insult people? It's true you do have a low self esteem. And I know it's because of your little d*ck. My advice to you is that you should not let it get the best of you. I know it could be very had to cope with a little d*ck
The reason is that I don't usually give a dam to people who don't think before they comment. this is because I never asked them to pay nor do I asked them to comment.
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Aminu212: 10:46am On Jun 12, 2016
agbajesaid:
I'm on the site now, can't find the option
go to DEPOSIT
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Phonefanatic: 10:49am On Jun 12, 2016
Domislaz:
what are you saying? I am using betatalk now. RAWGAME is correct. I get two times what I recharge as bonus or are you a fellow agent of zoranga.com?

Yes I'm an agent I hope that quenches your thirst
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Domislaz(m): 10:53am On Jun 12, 2016
Aminu212:
The reason is that I don't usually give a dam to people who don't think before they comment. this is because I never asked them to pay nor do I asked them to comment.

You insulted people on this thread and here you are saying you don't give a dam. You are a mere capricious twit. A belligerent nauseating bigot without a nard. I feel so debased to know you even exist. Gerrarahia mhen!
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Phonefanatic: 10:54am On Jun 12, 2016
Domislaz:
what are you saying? I am using betatalk now. RAWGAME is correct. I get two times what I recharge as bonus or are you a fellow agent of zoranga.com?

Op is saying you the bonus is free from MTN but in the process of recovering your money through zoranga you lose N125 this means you get N875 and with this amount you can recharge N800 again then get another bonus on MTN. He never said Zoranga will give you the bonus.

Whether op is an agent or not he made some sense but my concern is that you are charged to do multiple migration within 30days

1 Like

Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by agbajesaid(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2016
Aminu212:
go to DEPOSIT
I've checked deposit and there are only 2 options there: 1) DEPOSIT WITH ZORA PIN
2)WITH MTN AIRTIME PIN
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Domislaz(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Op is saying you the bonus is free from MTN but in the process of recovering your money through zoranga you lose N125 this means you get N875 and with this amount you can recharge N800 again then get another bonus on MTN. He never said Zoranga will give you the bonus

He said that you are using that 12.5% to get the bonus. Read through all the comments on the first page of this thread especially the ones that I quoted him where he insulted people
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Akinkunmi0777(m): 11:07am On Jun 12, 2016
We need MB not airtime pls.
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Phonefanatic: 11:15am On Jun 12, 2016
Domislaz:

He said that you are using that 12.5% to get the bonus. Read through all the comments on the first page of this thread especially the ones that I quoted him

He expressed himself wrongly he was trying to say you sacrifice 12.5% in exchange of getting your money back.
I have used Zoranga so many times so what he wrote was easy for me to understand though I don't have the time to go through all that stress for bonus that will only last one week if not I would recharge 5k.

Lastly can this bonus be used to call all networks?
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by PhatBG(m): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2016
For Christ's sakes, simply means you're sacrificing the 12.5% for the bonus you got when you recharged 1000 to get 2X the value of your recharge. This 12.5% comes into play when you want to convert the airtime back to money into your account.
Domislaz:

He said that you are using that 12.5% to get the bonus. Read through all the comments on the first page of this thread especially the ones that I quoted him where he insulted people
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by agbajesaid(m): 11:21am On Jun 12, 2016
Phonefanatic:

He expressed himself wrongly he was trying to say you sacrifice 12.5% in exchange of getting your money back.
I have used Zoranga so many times so what he wrote was easy for me to understand though I don't have the time to go through all that stress for bonus that will only last one week if not I would recharge 5k.

Lastly can this bonus be used to call all networks?
how did you transfer your credit to zoranga for real money. Under the deposit, there are only 2 options DEPOSIT WITH ZORA PIN
WITH MTN AIRTIME PIN

1 Like

Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Domislaz(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2016
PhatBG:
For Christ's sakes, simply means you're sacrificing the 12.5% for the bonus you got when you recharged 1000 to get 2X the value of your recharge. This 12.5% comes into play when you want to convert the airtime back to money into your account.

Take your time my man. You don't have to sacrifice anything to mtn for the bonus. It's free from MTN for betatalk users. The sacrifice goes to zoranga and the bonus has nothing to do with zoranga.
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by 7inches: 11:28am On Jun 12, 2016
Wiremoney01:
bank transfers to Nigerian account HOT! HOT!!. Buzz me on bbm interested and money minded fellas only. no bounce back
2bad68ed....

Wiremoney01!!!!!!!!!!!

how.... and u no drop ur contact
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by IsraelMonday(m): 11:37am On Jun 12, 2016
Aminu212:
The MTN tariff plan, beta talk is a blessing from MTN to all Nigerians but we do not know. This plan allows us to get airtime to call,text and browse at cheap prices.(I know some of you are already angry).

I have discovered a simple trick that can make us get 2000 airtime bonus which can be used to call,text and browse for as low as N125,150 or 200.

How could this be possible?

just migrate to MTN beta talk, load N1000 airtime and you will be given N2000 bonus airtime. use it to call, text or browse. after you have exhausted your bonus, Migrate to mtn zone, FIND a platform that can convert your airtime to cash(I will not call the one am using because you may think am affiliated to them).
After you have converted your airtime to cash, migrate to MTN beta talk and start again, that's all.

Migration codes: beta talk;*123*2*6#, zone;*135*1#.

migration cost N100.. Or it's free durinq a period of 30 days.. Mbok explain berra
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by emperortony: 11:57am On Jun 12, 2016
agbajesaid:
how did you transfer your credit to zoranga for real money. Under the deposit, there are only 2 options DEPOSIT WITH ZORA PIN
WITH MTN AIRTIME PIN
was about to ask the same question.
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by salam1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
nnatobryno:

Read well before you pollute nairaland with ur mouth odour. He said when u exhaust ur " bonus".
hahaha guy daz too harsh though funny
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
Zoranga
@ZorangaInc 4h
@Infinityaz we have currently discontinued our support for deposits using already loaded airtime.

via twitter
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Harmoneasy: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
PhatBG:
Totally free now, bruh
thats true, i had #230 on my line some couple of days ago, i migrated to mtn xtrapro then back to mtn pulse my airtime was still intact.
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by godunia(m): 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
See how poverty is causing wahala among our children. Make I Comot from here.

Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Aminu212r: 10:16am On Jun 13, 2016
emperortony:

was about to ask the same question.
Am sorry, Zoranga.com is no longer accepting already loaded card, I didn't confirm that before making the post.
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by onuohaxo: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by onuohaxo: 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Can you send the bonus credit to Zoranga?
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Zoranga is a scam... . av tried ther services before they took my airtime and never replied my mails and calls.. nobody shld deal with dem.
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Aminu212: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
tobbiiqq:
Zoranga is a scam... . av tried ther services before they took my airtime and never replied my mails and calls.. nobody shld deal with dem.
pls try to update if they respond you because I strongly believe they are legit.
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by steveneche(m): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
VocalWalls:
The OP has not tried it.

If he has, he will know that any other migration in less than 30 days attracts a fee of N100.

He would have also factored it in his analysis.

Dude you still dey live for Stone age.... Migration is now free on mtn any day anytime. U lack info yet u dey criticize like zombie
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by babawanda: 2:14am On Dec 29, 2016
tobbiiqq:

What issue are you facing with your Zoranga account? I can help you resolve it.
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Lawrieo247: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2020
The ear the will hear something, they don't need to kill cow for it...

This is like a word that is enough for the wise...

My guy you try!!

And now there's even something more better than zoranga!!...
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Lawrieo247: 8:31am On Feb 09, 2020
The ear that will hear something, they don't need to kill cow for it...

This is like a word that is enough for the wise...

My guy you try!!

Though I've been speechless and in the actions since, but now there's even something more better than zoranga!!...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras / Mason Dark: Tiktok Challenge Leaves American Teen Disfigured, Burnt / States In Nigeria With Largest Internet Subscribers As Of March 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.