Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) (72501 Views)

Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) / Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by hibee14eve(m): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2016
Lord knows the truth

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by yunafa(f): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2016
this was how I was seduced by a two year old boy(if you believe this statement then the old man is telling the truth).............this man is not well, how gullible are the policemen who arrested him? I don't even have any thing to say again.

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by cap28: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2016
Close your eyes and imagine a 65 year old man having s.ex with your innocent beautiful 11year old daughter-its sickening, disgusting and abhorrent as hell isn't it?. If that were to ever happen to your child you would be ready to commit murder and quite frankly u would be justified. In every civilised society on earth such a person would be severely dealt with. Nigeria however is a different story. Why do we need to listen to this piece of shi.ts reason for having sex with a child ? Do normal men have sex with children? Is there any justification on earth for an old piece of s.hit destroying the innocence of a child. I believe that the only reasonable way of dealing with this s.hit hole is to line him up against a wall and empty an entire cartridge into his head . End of.

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by hibee14eve(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2016
Lord know the truth

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by BiafranJesus: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2016
Why do Yorubas love incest, rape and paedophilia?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by Aubrey1(m): 11:01am On Jun 12, 2016
menstrualpad:
Both stories are inconsistent
Just like APC government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by BiafranJesus: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2016
Yorubas love 11 year old girls' young pu.ssy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by Adaeze003(f): 11:04am On Jun 12, 2016
Half the people on this thread are here to check names...

Including me sha... grin grin

NCAN CRS chapter...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by Shiaondo(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2016
This is wickedness old man how can u make such statement

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by Louiscutedude(m): 11:12am On Jun 12, 2016
This man case is bigger than d solution
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by SIRRDIQ(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2016
banme1:
{West. Over RAPE } {East Overdrugs} {north President} { South. Over Avengers} collaborative effort.
quote me i will do vigil for u.....thank God am a man
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by otokx(m): 11:16am On Jun 12, 2016
NCAN, Uniport Chapter

The family unit in Nigeria must wake up.

2 Likes

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by rollywise(m): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2016
It's really fact that you can't act beyond what you know. This man is a bastard o. By the way what's a 65 years old man doing alone That's y he needs opposite sex who are affordable, and under his dictates to satisfy his libido. His DICK should be SKINNED stage by stage! Idiot!!!

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by neocortex: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2016
menstrualpad:
Both stories are inconsistent

Why do you like to trivialise crime ?

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by lordkhalifa(m): 11:38am On Jun 12, 2016
Bloody paedophile,

raping, child molestation and wife snatching is rare in YELLOW-BAR Bond his 2legs and throw him inside lagoon

I'm not disappointed when I check his name grincheesygrin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by mizlovette(f): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2016
This bastard deserves jungle justice, u can imagine d useless guts he has to blab this nonsense. Paedophiles everywhere

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by EnuguDadImoMom: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2016
Any spirit of name checking, get lost now.... Crime knows no tribe... Except maybe bombing and slitting of throat, na d... Oh my God you spirit of name checking I warned you to get lost oh.

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by shumuel(m): 11:44am On Jun 12, 2016
herbie27:
The old man jst shoot himself in the foot. grin
You asked her if she has experienced sexual intercourse and she said "yes"......so you decided to test the thing. cheesy

Lol grin , you just solved the crime cheesy that was exactly what happend, so the old man's part of the story is the truth.
Simple thing our NPF should had detected but they won't.

Anyways, 27years in prison for Baba grin
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by Juan73(m): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2016
Yellow_bar pple+Rape=
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by odamaken(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2016
The police should thoroughly investigate the issue instead of blaming any one BECAUSE children these days can not be trusted even older men are now dirty and dubious
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by Temptee101(m): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2016
If i hear say i check name today
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by Harmoneasy: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2016
THE MATTER SHOCK ME, IF TO SAY I NOR GET SHOCK ABSORBER I GO FOR JUST DIE..
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by dabimzy(f): 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
This man should be castrated.
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by LordOfNaira: 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
Dirty old dad. I am sure if it was insult she gave him, he would have beaten the shit out of her and reported her to her parents. But because it is sex, he suddenly becomes powerless to discipline the girl. Bullshit.

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
shumuel:

Lol grin , you just solved the crime cheesy that was exactly what happend, so the old man's part of the story is the truth.
Simple thing our NPF should had detected but they won't.

Anyways, 27years in prison for Baba grin
cheesy cheesy Baba has entered one chance.
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by shumuel(m): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy Baba has entered one chance.

kikiki Lol grin and he will die in it. I just pray the NPF do the needful and not play stvpyd
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by HaneefahRN(f): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
Werey leleyi o. Jail the old fool. .
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
i checked name and was not disappointed
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by 6digitscomrade: 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
whoever cursed their own land to be committing crime,peddling all sorts of drugs,gave dem flat.heads,made dem short wiv yam legs,gave dem a toutish accent,made very aggressive,aving baby factories and child abuse organization is dead..no remedy dat land shud understand now and ever dat dey are DOOMED..
blazetitov:

What is your part of the country known for?

Please grow up.
Re: 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) by omonla10(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
11 years old.. In primary 2..hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umumbo And Omor Clash In Anambra, Many Feared Dead, 300 Injured, 50 Missing / Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend / FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.