Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Disturbing Photos: More Pix From The Cultist Clash in Calabar South. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Disturbing Photos: More Pix From The Cultist Clash in Calabar South. (5495 Views)

Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) / See Photos Of The Cultist Terrorising Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing Photos: More Pix From The Cultist Clash in Calabar South. by Diamonddris(m): 7:58am On Jun 12, 2016
Let me. Start by. Saying this,
Please If you are a cultist, you hAve nothing to gain out of it, below is the picture of how your fellow cultist that died in calabar...

Two cult groups clashing in calabar and killing themselves by bursting their heads with Axe....

As it stands, 8 of them are reported to have died by head and brain bursting...

If you want to live, please stay away from cult...

Below Are the graphic photos

Re: Disturbing Photos: More Pix From The Cultist Clash in Calabar South. by tollytexy(m): 8:01am On Jun 12, 2016
Wasted generations.. Shun cultism but dem no won hear
Re: Disturbing Photos: More Pix From The Cultist Clash in Calabar South. by ollymoore: 8:04am On Jun 12, 2016
D first picture is not new I think I can remeber wen dat one happen (holy spirit rain down)
Re: Disturbing Photos: More Pix From The Cultist Clash in Calabar South. by dikeigbo2(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2016
Cultism does not pay,and when it eventually pays,it pays the hard way.
Re: Disturbing Photos: More Pix From The Cultist Clash in Calabar South. by jmichlins(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2016
These pictures are extremely graphic. Warn people please. To the living learn and not waste your life like that
Re: Disturbing Photos: More Pix From The Cultist Clash in Calabar South. by Diamonddris(m): 8:54am On Jun 12, 2016
ollymoore:
D first picture is not new I think I can remeber wen dat one happen (holy spirit rain down)

You must be a vision Seer....
That first pix u r seeing there just happened dear...
At Adibe dibe...

Pls wash ur face..
Re: Disturbing Photos: More Pix From The Cultist Clash in Calabar South. by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2016
What do we call this MADNESS..?
Re: Disturbing Photos: More Pix From The Cultist Clash in Calabar South. by Hollawaley(m): 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
All they do is smoke s.k, look for trouble, harrass innocent people like me. I had a bad experience with one them every time i see him in school i greet him good morning sir. Don't try to do strong head to a cultist, talking from experience
Re: Disturbing Photos: More Pix From The Cultist Clash in Calabar South. by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 13, 2016
Dem don go Bleep up.
Re: Disturbing Photos: More Pix From The Cultist Clash in Calabar South. by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 13, 2016
Dem don go fu-ck up.
Re: Disturbing Photos: More Pix From The Cultist Clash in Calabar South. by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 13, 2016
Dem don go fu-c.k up.
Re: Disturbing Photos: More Pix From The Cultist Clash in Calabar South. by Qualer: 7:26am On Jun 13, 2016
Diamonddris:

You must be a vision Seer....
That first pix u r seeing there just happened dear...
At Adibe dibe...

Pls wash ur face..

stop the lies, that picture is almost 4 years on the net, happened somewhere in the east

(1) (Reply)

See The Handsome Cultist That Was Killed Yesterday 1st Jan- PHOTOS / Nigerian Cultists Stab Dubai Police To Death / Young Talented Dancer "OdogwuMara" Dies After His Colorado Was Poisoned(pix/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.