Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Have You Ever Seen A Match End With Such A Score - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Have You Ever Seen A Match End With Such A Score (769 Views)

What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? / What Happens To The Used Kits Of Football Players After A Match? / Mourinho Gives Marcos Rojo Banana During A Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen A Match End With Such A Score by prodiG(m): 10:41am On Jun 12, 2016
I was checking scores of matches played yesterday when i came across this score.Imagine!! Which type of useless defense lets 26 GOALS past them. I don't care if it was a friendly match, Once it is 6 or 7 i don sub myself.

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Match End With Such A Score by Branzy(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2016
match fixing CC lalasticala
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Match End With Such A Score by Luckylife(m): 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
Even if the goalkeeper and the defenders were given red cards 26 goals is unbearable! Just ban that team for 20 years abeg!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Match End With Such A Score by prodiG(m): 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
As in eh. Even if i gather the boys in my street play barca, e no fit reach 26 na . Even if u no touch ball make all of una block post na. The funny thing be say na yeye STRUM GRAZ hammer them. For their mind dem don turn Real madrid or barca undecided

(1) (Reply)

Olympic Eagles Arrives Manaus Brazil (photo) / RIO 2016: Nigeria Vs Japan / Two Runners At Rio Who Collided And Fell Helped Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.