Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" (40511 Views)

Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" / Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by naijainform: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
.Primate Ayodele: God is angry with Nigeria

.Says Buhari should do things right quickly

•I warned that Keshi could die’

Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele is Head and Spiritual Leader of Inri Spiritual and Evangelical Church, Oke-Afa, Isolo, Lagos. Sunday Vanguard was with him recently during which his past prophecies were reviewed. He said God is angry with Nigeria, explaining that it is the reason things were not going on well with the country. He, however, in fulfilment of his promise to, as directed by the Lord, gather prophets across Nigeria to pray for the country as President Muhammadu Buhari alone could not do it, said he and some other prophets had started praying for Nigeria.

Majority of Ayodele’s predictions are packaged in a book his church publishes on annual basis called, Warning to the Nations (WTN).

The prophecies are also published in national dailies.

For instance, on page 72 of the WTN 2014/15 edition, he said the spirit of God said Americans must rebuke the loss of a prominent boxer. Alas on June 3, 2016, former world heavyweight boxing champion, Mohammed Alli died at the age of 74. On page 76 of WTN 2015/16 edition, he said: “PDP will undergo changes and needs prayers to escape crisis.” There have been series of leadership instability in the former ruling party to prove Ayodele right. Only recently, court removed Ahmed Makarfi and Ali Modu Sheriff as leaders of the party although the Board of Trustees (BOT) only this week resolved to hand over the party secretariat to the Makarfi’s caretaker committee. The fact of instability still remains as that in itself is still working as an infringement of the ruling of the court.

On page 74 of the same WTN 2015/16 edition, he speaks on Chibok girls: “Some of the abducted girls will be found.” Aisha was found and Serah Lula another Chibok girl were found making two so far and efforts, according to the authority, are on to ensure that others are found. On page 114 he says: “Liverpool FC will not perform as expected.” That also has come to past as Sevilla beat Liverpool in the UEFA Lead Final to clinch the trophy.

As far back as 2015, the primate had prophesied that discovery of crude oil in Lagos and it is published on page 99 of the WTN 2014/15 edition. Today, it can conveniently be confirmed that Lagos has now joined the oil producing states of Nigeria as crude oil has actually been discovered recently. The man of God had said in the 2014/15 edition of the WTN on page 104 that, “There will be scarcity of aviation fuel over a period time as some airlines will be grounded.” On May 16, 2016, Punch reported that airlines were grounded due to aviation fuel scarcity and since then flights schedule have been cancelled and being rescheduled.

On page 66 of the 2015/16 edition of the WTN, under South East Nigeria, he says, “The Igbo must be watchful not to cause problems and complications for themselves.” Many Igbo protesters under MASSOB and IPOB were killed in Onitsha few weeks ago due the fact that they didn’t obey the warnings of God. On page 9 he says Nollywood should rebuke death of one of their members. Just few days ago, Nollywood actress, Henrietta Kosoko, died. And on page 38 of the Warnings to the Nation 2014/15 edition he says, “Enugu State must work hard against violence and destruction.” That itself had happened in the form of the suspected herdsmen attacks unleashed on the a part of the state.

On page 88 of the same 2014/15 edition, Primate Ayodele predicts that, “Post-UTME test will be scrapped.” That also has just come to pass with the Minister of Education Mallam Adamu Adamu’s announcement in that regard and pegging cut off marks across the universities for UTME at 180. On page 41 he says, “Let’s pray so that there will be no workers strike in Ekiti.” There is a strike going on already in Ekiti. On page 60 he says cement price would not be stable and that, on page 99, “People will advise the government to break the monopoly of the fuel importers.” All these have come to past.

Another big one is the prediction warning the Nigerian Football Federation (NFF) against losing a national coach. With Steven Keshi’s death, does one need to think twice to know that a national coach has, indeed, been lost by the Nigerian football community? Because he once told this reporter that he wrote and sent a warning to Keshi when he was alive. He also once said it would be difficult to remove Saraki acrimoniously and that APC should be careful so that his removal would not cause trouble within the party. He had also predicted that managing directors of some banks would run into trouble, and he specifically mentioned some banks and they are among banks in trouble now.

Ayodele had also said and it is reproduced here: “After the removal of PDP from office, militants will arise from Niger Delta who will be worse than Boko Haram because they will do what Boko Haram did not do.” Presently, the Niger Delta Avengers are doing things that are worse and more dangerous than Boko Haram had ever done. He said that the militants that would arise would have foreign backup and that United States of America would know about who the back ups will be. He said the back ups would be two powerful nations from Asia part of the world and that Nigerian government should therefore endeavour to dialogue with the militants.

He said APC would still have problem and that the party would break. He also said Nigeria would be one of two things: disintegrate or go back to regional system of government. He also said that some of the foreign investors would leave Nigeria and earlier before the emergence of President Muhammadu Buhari and after he had emerged, Ayodele said Nigeria would experience measure, which the country is presently experiencing. It was part of the things he had said in the past, which was published in Champion of December 30, 2015 page 20 that, “Babangida should pray for his health and some other prominent leaders.”

He also said that President Buhari and his vice, Osinbajo would have problem. He said in the North there would be religious misunderstanding between the Muslims and Christians, which the nation has just witnessed.

In conclusion, the Inri Church leader maintained that he always felt bad whenever his negative predictions came to past due to lack of heeding. He had however promised to come out with the new edition of his Warnings to the Nations (WTN) in July.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/primate-ayodele-god-angry-nigeria/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by YourMajesty(m): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
Well, the old donkey have problem with everybody including his wife (sexually).

As for God been angry with 9ja, we pray for forgiveness.

I thought the lady below me might have something meaningful to say, not knowing she was after my crown.
angry

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by candidbabe(f): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
2nd to comment on a godly thread.
I will soon get there.

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by Estimable(m): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
OK,let's watch and see
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by seankay(m): 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
My brother,if I was a fake Prophet,i could easily make those prediction you call prophesies

1. Muhammed Ali's health has been deteriorating so it was glaring that he had a short time to live. If he hadn't died,the Prophet might have come out to say the prayer he advised the Americans to pray to avoid such dolorous news was answered

2. PDP lost the last presidential election after 16 years in power so any rational thinking being would expect them to ring major and massive changes. These changes would never come easy without creating factions

3. If there's only one area the present administration has performed well,then it has to be the fight against Insurgency in the North Eastern part of the country with the NA claiming numerous victories against the Insurgents that use to capture LGs and all so it was apparent that it was only a matter of time before atleast one of the girls would be found

4.He said Liverpool wouldn't perform well, he didn't mention the competition. the liverpool team in my own perspective performed well in the EL by making some unbelievable comebacks enroute the final where they locked horns with the king of Europa League; Sevilla

5. Exploration of crude oil across Nigeria shows that there is Crude Oil deposits in the SW and it can be found in the Lagos, Ondo and I think Ogun as well

6. It's very easy to envisage fuel scarcity in Nigeria

7. We all know that our military are trigger happy so wherever there is persistent protest against the government expect blood to flow

8. Common! Death is inevitable and Entertainers are mortal so it's not an strange that they die as well. Theirs is only publicised cos they are popular. Since I was old enough to know what death is, Entertainers die every year

(okay lemme form prophet, I see some politicians and Entertainers dying next year. Nigeria should pray against this) cheesy cheesy cheesy

I refuse to be Hoodwinked!!!

Let me drop my Pen here

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by Rossburg(m): 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Was the ear infection one of the things he prophesied about? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by Fmdipo(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
On a serious note today, I want to take time and thank God for making Buhari the president of this country. At first, I did not understand why God allowed it to happen. But now I know and I have seen the benefit. This is how I understand the benefit. Had it been Buhari did not become president:
1. We will think that by now fuel will be N45 per litre.
2. We will think that by now N1 will be equal to $1.
3. We will think that by now three million jobs would have been created.
4. We will think that by now unemployed youths would have been receiving N5,000 stipends.
5. We will think that by now pupils would have been getting at least a meal (including fruits) in school.
6. We will think that by now Buhari would have made his assets and liabilities public.
7. We will think that by now 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state) would have been created.
8. We will think that by now there would be permanent peace in the Niger Delta and other conflict prone areas such as Plateau, Taraba, Bauchi, Borno and Abia.
9. We will think that by now the government would have started creating additional middle-class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter.
10. We will think that by now maternal and children healthcare services would be free.

105 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by psychologist(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
OK grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by fixedhollies(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Baba God no vex ooo.... We dey here included. We dey smell hunger pls rain down mercy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by MasterJayJay: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
He said in the North there would be religious misunderstanding between the Muslims and Christians,

It has always been happening before 1960s. E don tey, no be today. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by wengerjay(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
No positives
All these seemingly come-to-pass predictions are no predictions.
They are normal happenings in life
The Ayodeles, wetin buhari do u? Ayodele Fayose will say his own tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by Narcissist: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Come no positive prophecies ? At least say something nice for once...TF

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by JingoOAU(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
This man has been playing baba ijebu since 18th century

See predictions

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by Sunbassen(m): 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
Alright
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by maximunimpact(m): 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
These men of god are worst than politicians, reason is because they lie in the name of God while using every trick conceivable to deceive their gullible followers. There prophesies always comes after the said event has taken place.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by greatgod2012(f): 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
All these prophets sha.........

Permutations upon permutations!

Anyone who is conversant with Nigeria politics and politicians in the country can predict all these.

And as for disagreement between Christians and Muslims, that has been happening even before I was born.

As for Keshi's death, everyone who is birthed will definitely experience death, so, stop trying to use this to score cheap goals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by Exponental(m): 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
Any positive prophesy? Was there a prophesy of the present economic disaster APC is imposing on us?

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by victorazy(m): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
Which leader that doesn't have problem on its way?

Haven't the north been experiencing religious altercations since inception?

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by bastien: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Prophecy or prediction?
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by shamecurls(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
All these Prophet of doom

They never predict good things

The only thing there god reveals to them is evil

Tell us when Nigeria will be great again, They cant

.Primate Ayodele: God is angry with Nigeria- Did u tell us when God was happy with Nigeria?

.Says Buhari should do things right quickly- What has he been doing all thru?

•I warned that Keshi could die’- And why didnt you save him since u saw it coming?

7 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by centmichael101(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Who one drink beer?? Me earn give a f**k about
That as long my alart is coming in!!

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by vizboy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by edo3(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
This man and hjs prophecies ehn..bros Ay,,where is Egbon olu..i knew them back then at Ilasamaja..
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by NigerDeltan(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
G
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by Panelbeater(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
The level of accuracy is alarming though.
I wish to get a copy if the book

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by tooman: 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
see this one. LAMP that CANT LIGHT IT'S BOTTOM
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by gbaskiboy: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
He should better turned his act of predictions to forcasting of baba ijebu lotto or better still sport bets..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
I read the entire bullshit to find the problem. Alas I found non angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by sbabimbola(f): 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
God help naija, and deliver us from prophets of dooms.... Amen

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by 0955eb027(m): 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
Who needs a prophet to know its not going to be an easy ride for the leader of any country?.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by chiedu7: 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
As far as your a southerner and Christian, Buhari will never trust you.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin PLEASE BANNED ME FOR LIFE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin : grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man "Cured" Of HIV By Pastor Alph Lakau, Dies After Failing To Take His Drugs / I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.