Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (222373 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
donparosky:
mbok warris happening! @peeo, menwongo, sanod.......this price hike don reach una side. Oil is now going for 12k in April? is this for real?

Chairmo me don tire for palm fruit scarcity. I never store oil yet self.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lmaooooo!!!

@Sanod, it is well. Make I repeat am the way wey I take talk am before THE PRICE OF PALM OIL AIN'T COMING DOWN NO MORE !!!

@donparosky, Mbok , find a way around madam Gina's order. Mbok.

@Mewongo, do you know people now go all the way to cross river to get palm fruits?Anyway, I have something up my sleeves with some obong idong, you don dey loyal so I go put you on board.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

I was going to ask u of location to get oil at cheaper rate but i suspected something like that. am novice of the game. I really want to go into the business. I won't mind if u will cary me to work along side u for free jus to know SCOP of the business
lol, I just quoted that already.......check it out. Oil is sth else Dis days my brother
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
menwongo:

Chairmo me don tire for palm fruit scarcity. I never store oil yet self.
so u self dey store abi? chai
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Peeo:
Lmaooooo!!!

@Sanod, it is well. Make I repeat am the way wey I take talk am before THE PRICE OF PALM OIL AIN'T COMING DOWN NO MORE !!!

@Mewongo, do you know people now go all the way to cross river to get palm fruits?Anyway, I have something up my sleeves with some obong idong, you don dey loyal so I go put you on board.
my dear I called her this morning to see if I can use this guy's bringing yam to pH buh she refused picking! you know say woman vex no be here!!!! I sincerely wanted to supply her cos she's humble and patient but believe me getting bulk orders from otukpo isn't easy.
If she calls bk, I will keep to my word, supply her @11500 using d yam guys from pH. dats d best I can assist my dear...................u r in d business and u know it's nt easy with calls, text,travels and all dat.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
donparosky:
smiles......bro u r @ d right place. I do bring supply to abuja regularly and I know wht it means to be a distributor there. if u know gwagwalada very well, there is someone I don't wanna mention name who started @ DAT their market with just 3kegs. today he buys more than 100kegs, he's married and just completed his building at one place called lugbe. seeing is believing, I wud hook you up anytime I bring supplies to abj.
i think i know the persn ur talking about
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
donparosky:
my dear I called her this morning to see if I can use this guy's bringing yam to pH buh she refused picking! you know say woman vex no be here!!!! I sincerely wanted to supply her cos she's humble and patient but believe me getting bulk orders from otukpo isn't easy.
If she calls bk, I will keep to my word, supply her @11500 using d yam guys from pH. dats d best I can assist my dear...................u r in d business and u know it's nt easy with calls, text,travels and all dat.

I know how e dey go . Just try all you can.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Peeo:
Lmaooooo!!!

Yes ooo. That is what is keeping me going. The village I had that arrangement lost their Obong Idong.
Now I de harvest palm fruit from one end thieves d from another end d harvest
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
donparosky:
so u self dey store abi? chai

My bro I want buy palm plantation next year God willing grin grin
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by pluto09(m): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
sanod:

lols. confirm from Peeo; I did with Ikole nao, then; I used to get it at 7k; I just mentioned it when Peeo was raising issue abt the high price in akwa ibom. bossman? Before I could realise what happened, my nairaland people flooded that place, made the women put the price at unreasonable rate. Their king had to interfere with the hike price and stabilize it little. Still on the high side sef. Scarcity is now a big issue for us. Have bn on the road since Tuesday, gathering oil. God bless our hustle.

So you are the one that caused that stampede in ikole, lol. Getting oil in that axis now is a big competition. Anyway we are scouting round for cheap oil in ekiti,price is now 9k as of today,can't say what the price will be tomorrow.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
pluto09:

So you are the one that caused that stampede in ikole, lol. Getting oil in that axis now is a big competition. Anyway we are scouting round for cheap oil in ekiti,price is now 9k as of today,can't say what the price will be tomorrow.

Yes, he is the culprit! Lol.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sanod(m): 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
pluto09:

Dont mind me bro. lols.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
menwongo:

My bro I want buy palm plantation next year God willing grin grin
Abasi oooioo! hope u aint planning to buy all d plantation in Akwa Ibom and cross River. just leave small for your boys o

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
menwongo:

Yes ooo. That is what is keeping me going. The village I had that arrangement lost their Obong Idong.
Now I de harvest palm fruit from one end thieves d from another end d harvest
I perfectly understand d scenario, lols..... owner dey compete with thief. chai

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
pluto09:

see u there 2mao...... lol
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
I dey see say madam peoo don dey speak d dialect pass us sef @menwongo! son idem madam, Etuk ini aya akaba ata eyen isong! oya interpret am @ madam peeo
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by pluto09(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
donparosky:
see u there 2mao...... lol

If our people hear that you are coming to ekiti to buy oil,price might be 15k tomorrow. Pls don't loud your coming o...lols
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
donparosky:
I dey see say madam peoo don dey speak d dialect pass us sef @menwongo! son idem madam, Etuk ini aya akaba ata eyen isong! oya interpret am @ madam peeo

Madam peoo ado Ata eyen-iso oooo. Ebe amoo ato western niger grin
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
donparosky:
Abasi oooioo! hope u aint planning to buy all d plantation in Akwa Ibom and cross River. just leave small for your boys o
grin grin
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
menwongo:

Madam peoo ado Ata eyen-iso oooo. Ebe amoo ato western niger grin

Looool. Kuboro donparosky. Idioghoke ke Ndo ata eyin etinan . Nme kem uyam ye iko Ibibio!

Iban esio uyioooo! !!!
Iyaaaa!!!

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Peeo:

Looool. Kuboro donparosky. Idioghoke ke Ndo ata eyin etinan . Nme kem uyam ye iko Ibibio!

Iban esio uyioooo! !!!
Iyaaaa!!!

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lol.
No vex. You hear. Lol.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:19am On Apr 21, 2017
Peeo:

Iban esio uyioooo! !!!
Iyaaaa!!!
Jesu Christi........ this woman don finish me gan! mbok yak ndi. I was even finking u will be struggling to read but now u even writing wif d language. chai
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:21am On Apr 21, 2017
pluto09:

If our people hear that you are coming to ekiti to buy oil,price might be 15k tomorrow. Pls don't loud your coming o...lols
am still deliberating wif @ Fayose. I want buy all d plantation. lol
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2017
Peeo:
Lol.
No vex. You hear. Lol.
d eye where him dey take look u ehh
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:07am On Apr 23, 2017
it was a great testimony, there is no crown without a cross, no guts no glory. the challenges may come but dedications, focus, zeal, and quest for excellence with PRAYERS takes u to success. what are the challenges you face in Palm Oil business, I've seen a lil and am hoping to share them in this noon.....other dealers in the house will also add their experiences.
happy sunday and stay connected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
I know pple will expect me to start with capital, but trust me capital is d least of worries in Palm Oil business! that will be explained later:

challenge 1: building a reputation
This has to do with the quality of ur products. most times I talk less on supplies cos the testimonies from other clients has done the job.
so the first obstacle is looking for quality Oil, at a cheap rate and the customers/ clients will be flowing in.
Challenge no 2

sourcing for product
this will be updated in d evening.......... stay tuned

God bless our hussles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
sourcing for products
This is one of the greatest challenge in d biz.
I tell u, it's difficult cos me sef don hear am lols. the best way to source for cheap, quality unadulterated PALM OIL is visiting the local Mills and buy them as productions is on.
This means you will either need to be sleeping over at different locations weekly or you need to employ helping hands.
the best is being present at this Mills urself otherwise u may be getting sludge in place of grade one

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
donparosky:
it was a great testimony, there is no crown without a cross, no guts no glory. the challenges may come but dedications, focus, zeal, and quest for excellence with PRAYERS takes u to success. what are the challenges you face in Palm Oil business, I've seen a lil and am hoping to share them in this noon.....other dealers in the house will also add their experiences.
happy sunday and stay connected
following. Hope to learn a lot here
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Inans4life: 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
I need someone that can supply me a very good quality palm oil.
Please, kindly relay your:
price per 25 litres,
transportation cost to Makurdi,
etc ...
Can I buy for storage now?
Or I should wait a little?
Please, advice me because I am new in this business.
E-mail me on favourinans.odeh@rocketmail.com

thanks in advance for your professional advice and update
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
Inans4life:
I need someone that can supply me a very good quality palm oil.
Please, kindly relay your:
price per 25 litres,
transportation cost to Makurdi,
etc ...
Can I buy for storage now?
Or I should wait a little?
Please, advice me because I am new in this business.
E-mail me on favourinans.odeh@rocketmail.com

thanks in advance for your professional advice and update
@peeo, menwongo, sanod,clasictutor,tublez,others mk una come bid for contract o, lols. my order list don full mbok. national cake lols
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sanod(m): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
donparosky:
@peeo, menwongo, sanod,clasictutor,tublez,others mk una come bid for contract o, lols. my order list don full mbok. national cake lols
Nah you b our president nao....madam peace nah chief of staff. lols.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.