Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220527 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by uboma(m): 5:18am On Apr 01, 2017
donparosky:
tanx sir! u called just when it happened! am grateful to God it's just d goods dat are damaged, no life was lost. when there is life, there is hope

So sorry to hear about the loss of your goods.

We thank God that no life was lost.

You will bounce back, it may take some time but God will see you through.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2017
uboma:

So sorry to hear about the loss of your goods.

We thank God that no life was lost.

You will bounce back, it may take some time but God will see you through.
tanx sir, sadly we lost d driver this morning, d millions lost isn't as painful as his demise admist our efforts. it's well and shall be well.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:48am On Apr 01, 2017
evanstical:
Sorry for the mishap bro.The Lord will see you through.
Am grateful.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by nnemak(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2017
donparosky:
tanx sir, sadly we lost d driver this morning, d millions lost isn't as painful as his demise admist our efforts. it's well and shall be well.

Sorry about this loss. I would buzz you later.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ekmike(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2017
donparosky:
Oh no! sorry for the lose. .may such never happen again. Stay strong ma brother, life goes on
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:26am On Apr 01, 2017
nnemak:

Sorry about this loss. I would buzz you later.
am grateful
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:26am On Apr 01, 2017
ekmike:

Oh no! sorry for the lose. .may such never happen again. Stay strong ma brother, life goes on
tanx bro! am grateful
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by adeymolahm(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
donparosky:

Jesus is Lord. I just stumbled on this thread this morning and after carefully reading through every post, only for the good Samaritan to be faced with this trial, so sad for me getting to this point.
One thing I will say is this, heaven sees those who helps humanity and they are fully behind them, such may face some challenges and trials but be rest assured that you are standing tall and above all things.
May God supply the beareaved family abundance of comfort and fortitude to bear the loss and may heaven compensate your losses in ways beyond your imagination.

I'm so much interested in this business but never done it before and will love to start immediately, I'm based in Lagos. please advice me when you're less busy sir, thanks.

Once again, God Almighty will bless you richly

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
adeymolahm:

Jesus is Lord. I just stumbled on this thread this morning and after carefully reading through every post, only for the good Samaritan to be faced with this trial, so sad for me getting to this point.
One thing I will say is this, heaven sees those who helps humanity and they are fully behind them, such may face some challenges and trials but be rest assured that you are standing tall and above all things.
May God supply the beareaved family abundance of comfort and fortitude to bear the loss and may heaven compensate your losses in ways beyond your imagination.

I'm so much interested in this business but never done it before and will love to start immediately, I'm based in Lagos. please advice me when you're less busy sir, thanks.

Once again, God Almighty will bless you richly
Amen boss! am really grateful. am a lil bit occupied wif d burial arrangements tomorrow and police statements. do chat me up from Monday.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ifeomagodwin75: 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
donparosky:
Please, take heart my brother, God knows the best.
May the soul of the driver rest in peace. Amen
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
donparosky:

Oh mine, sorry for the loss. Stay strong.May his soul Rest in the Lord.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by adeymolahm(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
donparosky:
Amen boss! am really grateful. am a lil bit occupied wif d burial arrangements tomorrow and police statements. do chat me up from Monday.
Take your time sir,
God be with you and strengthen you
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by midfinger(m): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
@donparosky may the Good Lord be with you during this trying period and replenish your loss,but for your driver-may his soul rest in peace .
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:54am On Apr 02, 2017
ifeomagodwin75:
Please, take heart my brother, God knows the best.
May the soul of the driver rest in peace. Amen
Amen! God bless u
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:55am On Apr 02, 2017
tfx2012:

Oh mine, sorry for the loss. Stay strong.May his soul Rest in the Lord.
Amen....tanx a million
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:56am On Apr 02, 2017
midfinger:
@donparosky may the Good Lord be with you during this trying period and replenish your loss,but for your driver-may his soul rest in peace .
Am very grateful boss. tanx for being there.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2017
Ayin eka,so sorry for your loss,may the soul of the departed rest in peace. May God replenish you in quantum folds all that have been lost,may you bounce back and recover all with divine speed,Amen
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by tbliss22(m): 7:25am On Apr 03, 2017
Hello House incase you need yam tubers:

Bookings for Tuesday/Wednesday's purchases for fresh yam tubers(ogoja, paper, punch and onitsha) is still on.

Let me help you buy fresh from the farmers and send down to your state

1. Lagos state
2. Delta
3. Portharcourt
4. Enugu etc

The prices remains;

(as at last week's market)

Small = 17k
Medium = 31k
Extra Big = 40k

Transport remains 5,500 depending on your state of destination.

If you reside in Lagos and will like your tubers to be delivered to your doorstep instead of mile-12 then give us a call.

You can also visit me at the office: Monday-Friday (10am to 5pm)

Mr Lekan
09082329261(whatsapp)

https://www.nairaland.com/1944803/unbelievable-100pcs-tubers-yam-n9000/17
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:44am On Apr 03, 2017
udysweet:
Ayin eka,so sorry for your loss,may the soul of the departed rest in peace. May God replenish you in quantum folds all that have been lost,may you bounce back and recover all with divine speed,Amen
uyai sosongo! am grateful.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
@ donparosky,
Chia brotherly take heart, God will surely see you through. Just seeing this bad news now.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello House incase you need yam tubers:

Bookings for Tuesday/Wednesday's purchases for fresh yam tubers(ogoja, paper, punch and onitsha) is still on.

Let me help you buy fresh from the farmers and send down to your state

1. Lagos state
2. Delta
3. Portharcourt
4. Enugu etc

The prices remains;

(as at last week's market)

Small = 17k
Medium = 31k
Extra Big = 40k

Transport remains 5,500 depending on your state of destination.

If you reside in Lagos and will like your tubers to be delivered to your doorstep instead of mile-12 then give us a call.

You can also visit me at the office: Monday-Friday (10am to 5pm)

Mr Lekan
09082329261(whatsapp)

https://www.nairaland.com/1944803/unbelievable-100pcs-tubers-yam-n9000/17

Guy you get mind oooo.
Why can't you respect the dead?
Is money everything?

Nawa ooooo
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by tbliss22(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
menwongo:

Guy you get mind oooo. Why can't you respect the dead? Is money everything?
Nawa ooooo
Lolz, what do you mean by the dead?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
menwongo:
@ donparosky,
Chia brotherly take heart, God will surely see you through. Just seeing this bad news now.
tanx bro. it's well
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by solreb: 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
toluh:

Do you have cocoa butter?

No
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Dharmiejoe(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
@danparosky so sorry to hear such a tragic news. was about to mk some enquires before stumbling on d post.may the Good lord grant the bereaved family fortitude to bear d loss. my condolences bro.stay strong
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by tbliss22(m): 2:04am On Apr 04, 2017
menwongo:

Guy you get mind oooo.
Why can't you respect the dead?
Is money everything?

Nawa ooooo

Hello bro, honestly I didn't read previous posts of yours here before making that comment up there. Please I'm really so sorry about the demise of your staff, my God never allow such to happen again.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 6:27am On Apr 04, 2017
tbliss22:

Hello bro, honestly I didn't read previous posts of yours here before making that comment up there. Please I'm really so sorry about the demise of your staff, my God never allow such to happen again.

Amen cry
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
Dharmiejoe:
@danparosky so sorry to hear such a tragic news. was about to mk some enquires before stumbling on d post.may the Good lord grant the bereaved family fortitude to bear d loss. my condolences bro.stay strong
tanx bro. am grateful
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
tbliss22:

gracias! am grateful
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
Once again sorry for your loss, let us know when you start taking orders again. My regards
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by zoedicus: 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2017

Wow, sorry boss. May God not let it happen again.
I'll beep u later.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by fidel353(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
So sorry to hear this, may God give you the strength to over.

May his soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.