Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220777 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
vickyjohn:
congratulations sir.this is God indeed.
Thanks Boss.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Peeo:

Coupled with the fact that even when they produce in less quantity, they still need the same manpower .
Exactly madam Peeo
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
OK
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
My comrades in the house, let peace be still. Without peace in the house there will be no meaningful development. Danparoski, the minister of oil in d house has already told us that he has unreservedly forgiven everyone for whatever offences. Let's also forgive ourselves so that we can move ahead.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
eezeribe:

If I provoke you will heaven fall? as you wanted to destroy Peeo's thread with unnecessary insinuations,but thank God you did not succeed.
You have come here again,trying to do the same.
It's people like you who cause bad image to Nigerians home and abroad.you find it hard to believe that there are still honest people in Nigeria,because of your negative mindset.
I don't blame you because you can't give what you don't have.
If you think you intimidate people by foul mouthing,I refuse to be your victim.
If you like provoke or explode,it won't change the price of one litre of palm oil.
my boss @eezeribe I know u are angry, pls sir for d sake of myself, peeo and others, pls let d issue be bygone.
@ basalt I know u are hurt too sir, pls let's put this issue aside.
God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
etiumo:
My comrades in the house, let peace be still. Without peace in the house there will be no meaningful development. Danparoski, the minister of oil in d house has already told us that he has unreservedly forgiven everyone for whatever offences. Let's also forgive ourselves so that we can move ahead.
minister, for where? Na u be boss o. tnx for alws being dare uko iden.awasi uliong fien
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
Basalt:
In respect to madam peeo, Donprosky, Vickyjohn, Sanod, menwongo etc, and for the fact that I invested heavily in this palmoil and will love to continue gaining information from this thread, I have decided not to give in to the distraction of eezeribe because I can see all he is after is to derail the thread by all means I doubt if he has anything to lose if this wonderful thread is distracted.
Please able moderators I have already reported this guy to you right now.
All I am asking is for you to tame him up, he is distracting us, thank you.

May God bless our hustles.
God bless you sir. we are one big family.God bless Basalt, God bless eezeribe.
we are honored.
God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Ezegozie(m): 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
Basalt:
In respect to madam peeo, Donprosky, Vickyjohn, Sanod, menwongo etc, and for the fact that I invested heavily in this palmoil and will love to continue gaining information from this thread, I have decided not to give in to the distraction of eezeribe because I can see all he is after is to derail the thread by all means I doubt if he has anything to lose if this wonderful thread is distracted.

Epic. You have my likes
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Palm oil price updates coming in from Etim Ekpo Akwa ibom state shows a price increase from 9500 to 10500 dis evening. I wish I had enough money to store. Hon minister pls do u still recommend storage at this new price?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Basalt(m): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
etiumo:
Palm oil price updates coming in from Etim Ekpo Akwa ibom state shows a price increase from 9500 to 10500 dis evening. I wish I had enough money to store. Hon minister pls do u still recommend storage at this new price?

Thank God o o o o.
I can't wait for the price up shoot.

Tomorrow, I will be on my Way to my store house to inspect my oil.
God will continue to bless our hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
I can never distract this noble thread because we all gain information from it and I also 'invested'.
Its good as Basalt ran to the moderators and reported me, it's the best way to 'settle it'.
I am just reminded of my neighbours two year old son,who first looks for trouble and when he gets scolded,he runs to his dad to make a report...Lol
It's settled now.
God bless our hustles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
donparosky:
my boss @eezeribe I know u are angry, pls sir for d sake of myself, peeo and others, pls let d issue be bygone.
@ basalt I know u are hurt too sir, pls let's put this issue aside.
God bless our hussles
With all due respect Donparosky,I never mentioned this guy's name.I only replied to a comment by vickyjohn and the next thing, he called me out and started abusing me.
It's settled now.
God bless our hustles.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
Basalt:

Nice one
Lets move on please, all we need here is testimony by someone who buy cheap and sell with high price
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
donparosky:
God bless you sir. we are one big family.God bless Basalt, God bless eezeribe.
we are honored.
God bless our hussles
Amen.God bless you too.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
etiumo:
No problem sir.thanks.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
vickyjohn:
pls sir let bygone be bygone and let peace reign.
to eezeribe pls don't get annoyed again, let's continue as one big family. this issues will derail the thread and we will not be getting the updates, tutorials from our dealers.pls let's bury the case.
cc:donparosky
peeo
sanod
Thanks vickyjohn,it's settled now.
God bless our hustles.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
eezeribe:

With all due respect Donparosky,I never mentioned this guy's name.I only replied to a comment by vickyjohn and the next thing, he called me out and started abusing me.
It's settled now.
God bless our hustles.
thanks for understanding sir. am humbled and grateful.
God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
eezeribe:

Thanks vickyjohn,it's settled now.
God bless our hustles.
God bless eezeribe. pls sir were u able to send d mail.can't wait to learn from you.
God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
etiumo:
yes sir, even at 11k it's still not bad. believe me, Oil will exceed 25k this yr if d trend continues this way.
God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Basalt(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
eezeribe:
I can never distract this noble thread because we all gain information from it and I also 'invested'.
Its good as Basalt ran to the moderators and reported me, it's the best way to 'settle it'.
I am just reminded of my neighbours two year old son,who first looks for trouble and when he gets scolded,he runs to his dad to make a report...Lol
It's settled now.
God bless our hustles

For the records, I reported you not because I can't handle your case, but doing that will result to chaos and state of wild imbroglio and the last thing I expect in this thread is distraction and derail.
So get that right.
I can't ever in this world be intimidated by you.
But I had to do it so that order will be restored to this wonderful thread.
Thank you.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=Basalt post=57105983]

For the records, I reported you not because I can't handle your case, but doing that will result to chaos and state of wild imbroglio and the last thing I expect in this thread is distraction and derail.
So get that right.
Thank you.
[/quote

Baasaalti! E don do nah. Ha Ha!
You wan make I vex too?

@donparosky, I go start my own vex too o.
@Sanod, menwongo, vickyjohn, make Una no beg me o!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Basalt(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=Peeo post=57106262][/quote]

Madam peeo, to be sincere with you, this guy is so annoying, but I am just maintaining my cool for a reason.
His choice of words is always provocative
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
Basalt:

Madam peeo, to be sincere with you, this guy is so annoying, but I am just maintaining my cool for a reason.
His choice of words is always provocative

Abeg , continue maintaining that cool.
I know the both of you can work this thing out.
Sometimes I feel I am just too simple! Lol. Eezeribe, Oya come and shake Basalt, Basalt , you too say make eezeribe no vex.

Shikena!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 6:11am On Jun 02, 2017
Peeo:

Abeg , continue maintaining that cool.
I know the both of you can work this thing out.
Sometimes I feel I am just too simple! Lol. Eezeribe, Oya come and shake Basalt, Basalt , you too say make eezeribe no vex.

Shikena!
Yes madam Peeo... I am sending an outstretched arm for a warm handshake and big Bear hug to him... Lol
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 6:12am On Jun 02, 2017
donparosky:
God bless eezeribe. pls sir were u able to send d mail.can't wait to learn from you.
God bless our hussles
The files pdf files are hanging via email,maybe network.if it fails to deliver,I will resend via whatsapp.Thanks Don.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 6:16am On Jun 02, 2017
donparosky:
thanks for understanding sir. am humbled and grateful.
God bless our hussles
Thanks Don.I am so sorry for getting too emotional on your thread.its just the effect of Adrenaline surge... Lol
God bless our hustles.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 6:19am On Jun 02, 2017
Basalt:

So get that right.
Thank you.
You are welcome.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2017
eezeribe:

Yes madam Peeo... I am sending an outstretched arm for a warm handshake and big Bear hug to him... Lol
thousand likes sir. God bless u

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:00am On Jun 02, 2017
eezeribe:

You are welcome.
thousand likes sir. God bless u

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:01am On Jun 02, 2017
eezeribe:

Thanks Don.I am so sorry for getting too emotional on your thread.its just the effect of Adrenaline surge... Lol
God bless our hustles.
no issues sir, u know I hv alot to learn from you, that's y am alws begging you to conserve the energy so u channel them into educating us.
God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:02am On Jun 02, 2017
eezeribe:

The files pdf files are hanging via email,maybe network.if it fails to deliver,I will resend via whatsapp.Thanks Don.
no p, will be expecting them sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.