Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220988 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Basalt(m): 5:44pm On May 31, 2017
eezeribe:

Dont mind those guys that attacked you on peeos thread...
Funny enough,they are not even active members of that thread and they just came with so much Negativity.
I don't blame them because the owner of the thread did not address the issue.

Do you derive joy excavating already buried cases?
The issue is dead and gone, why do you guys keep on hammering on it?

Despite the fact that what I said is not far from the truth, I still apologized and my apology was accepted,
If you don't know what to say, why not observe like most other people here instead of bringing back buried cases
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Basalt(m): 5:55pm On May 31, 2017
muhamm3d:
If you are storing for ember months you really have to be careful because the quality of oil from the mills is really not good for long storage. Most times even the so called first grade oil starts smelling a lil after a few weeks. Make sure you keep a watchful eye on the oil if you are storing.

How true is this statement.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:36pm On May 31, 2017
eezeribe:

Yes don... I have been very busy.two of my elder sisters gave birth the same week... Lol
wow, congrats to the newest UNCLE in town. Nations shall call them blessed. congratulations bro. this kind tory dey sweet my belle well well
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:45pm On May 31, 2017
Basalt:

How true is this statement.
very true bro, some pple mix first grade wif second grade and supply them to innocent clients as first grade.its quite difficult to detect except wif expertise, thats why i advise newbies to always contact trusted experts for assistance.

Greed is a big problem to us as a Nation. most times things dont appear as they are portrayed online. the major cause of odour is the moisture present in the oil. the only way to manage the situation is to reboil the oil, allow it to settle and decant the pure oil off.

you will definitely loose some quantity of oil, but you will save yourself from heartache and troubles.

GOD BLESS OUR HUSSLES.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:49pm On May 31, 2017
Basalt:

Do you derive joy excavating already buried cases?
The issue is dead and gone, why do you guys keep on hammering on it?

Despite the fact that what I said is not far from the truth, I still apologized and my apology was accepted,
If you don't know what to say, why not observe like most other people here instead of bringing back buried cases
apologies to @ eezeribe and basalt.........................

I will be most grateful if this issues are not taken any further. we are one big family. we all disagree to agree. God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:40pm On May 31, 2017
eezeribe:

Very true.I learnt this from 'the science of getting rich' by Wallace D.wattles.
wow,am yet to read that book. i will create time for it. tanx for the memories. newest uncle in town, congrats once again bro and thank God for safe deliveries.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:41pm On May 31, 2017
menwongo, asine ke mmo. etubom its been days, hope you are good abi you no want us come follow share for d national cake. just checking up on you sir.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2017
donparosky:
menwongo, asine ke mmo. etubom its been days, hope you are good abi you no want us come follow share for d national cake. just checking up on you sir.
Brotherly, is not easy
All my prediction don fall hand (this period -Ramadan, oil prices just fall but it's on high side.) I planned buying now, but the price no allow me.

After Ramadan Na highness things
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:53pm On May 31, 2017
HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOUR STORED OIL IS HAVING ISSUES

after storage, it is necessary to do routine checks on your stored oil so as to ensure its safe and sound.

the best and simple approach is to gently shake or tilt the containers, if the oil moves, shakes or respond to the tilt, then its not sleeping and is still in good shape. you can hear chaka chaka sound lol, implying its not congealing.

if it congeals, quickly dip a stick into the container and stir it vigorously until the thick bottom mixes well again and form a uniform composition with the oil.

another way is to notice the odour by opening the container, if it changes from the usual fresh oil odour, quickly empty them and reboil the oil.

the last approach is to observe the top of the oil, if you find white lumps floating ontop of d oil, wahala don dey gather be dat, lol.
the solution is still to boil the oil and change the containers. this is most often with metallic drums hence its not advisable to store in metallic drums.

Finally as no one is a reservoir of wisdom, i welcome contributions from everyone here............................................

God bless our hussles

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2017
menwongo:

Brotherly, is not easy
All my prediction don fall hand (this period -Ramadan, oil prices just fall but it's on high side.) I planned buying now, but the price no allow me.

After Ramadan Na highness things
hmmmm its well. whats the price from your location.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 8:03pm On May 31, 2017
donparosky:
hmmmm its well. whats the price from your location.
9.5 to 10kg
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:05pm On May 31, 2017
menwongo:

9.5 to 10kg
Abasi mmi oooooooo. this year no go funny be that. by may d price don catch this level for Akwa Ibom.
mk we just pray for the best shikena.

God bless our hussles

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 9:36pm On May 31, 2017
donparosky:
wow, congrats to the newest UNCLE in town. Nations shall call them blessed. congratulations bro. this kind tory dey sweet my belle well well
Thanks Don... I am actually an uncle for the 11th time.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 9:38pm On May 31, 2017
donparosky:
wow,am yet to read that book. i will create time for it. tanx for the memories. newest uncle in town, congrats once again bro and thank God for safe deliveries.
Thanks Don,I have over 200 of such books in pdf... Would be glad to always share.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:53pm On May 31, 2017
eezeribe:

Thanks Don,I have over 200 of such books in pdf... Would be glad to always share.
sharp sharp bro..........kubi4all@gmail.com.
am grateful bro. it's time to learn from d boss.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 9:53pm On May 31, 2017
Nice info
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2017
eezeribe:

awwwww this is awesome. am yet to be one buh am hoping to be some day. congrats bro
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2017
donparosky:

after storage, it is necessary to do routine checks on your stored oil so as to ensure its safe and sound.

the best and simple approach is to gently shake or tilt the containers, if the oil moves, shakes or respond to the tilt, then its not sleeping and is still in good shape. you can hear chaka chaka sound lol, implying its not congealing.

if it congeals, quickly dip a stick into the container and stir it vigorously until the thick bottom mixes well again and form a uniform composition with the oil.

another way is to notice the odour by opening the container, if it changes from the usual fresh oil odour, quickly empty them and reboil the oil.

the last approach is to observe the top of the oil, if you find white lumps floating ontop of d oil, wahala don dey gather be dat, lol.
the solution is still to boil the oil and change the containers. this is most often with metallic drums hence its not advisable to store in metallic drums.

Finally as no one is a reservoir of wisdom, i welcome contributions from everyone here............................................

God bless our hussles
Thanks Don for this information... Does it mean that reboiling the oil solves most of the problems associated with storage
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 10:00pm On May 31, 2017
donparosky:
awwwww this is awesome. am yet to be one buh am hoping to be some day. congrats bro
Thanks and Amen...
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 10:01pm On May 31, 2017
donparosky:
sharp sharp bro..........kubi4all@gmail.com.
am grateful bro. it's time to learn from d boss.
OK Don... I will copy them to the email host and send...
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2017
eezeribe:

Thanks Don for this information... Does it mean that reboiling the oil solves most of the problems associated with storage
yes sir, boiling helps to reduce d moisture content by evaporation as well as killing microbes present in d Oil.
boiling can also serve as a deodourizer but it has to be brought in contact with sufficient air.
I will try to present dat as a topic sometime.
God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2017
eezeribe:

OK Don... I will copy them to the email host and send...
am grateful sir.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2017
donparosky:
apologies to @ eezeribe and basalt.........................

I will be most grateful if this issues are not taken any further. we are one big family. we all disagree to agree. God bless our hussles
OK
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2017
donparosky:
yes sir, boiling helps to reduce d moisture content by evaporation as well as killing microbes present in d Oil.
boiling can also serve as a deodourizer but it has to be brought in contact with sufficient air.
I will try to present dat as a topic sometime.
God bless our hussles
Thanks Don and God bless you.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Basalt(m): 11:15pm On May 31, 2017
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Basalt(m): 11:36pm On May 31, 2017
donparosky:

God bless our hussles

Nice information
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 2:17am On Jun 01, 2017
eezeribe:

And funny enough,the transporters still insist on the normal cost of transport,even when the women are carrying fewer heads of palm fruit.
This is a loss on their own part,and a contributor to the premature scarcity.

Coupled with the fact that even when they produce in less quantity, they still need the same manpower .
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by vickyjohn: 8:03am On Jun 01, 2017
Basalt:

A favor by replying me?
Who are you if I may ask?
I hate it when people are not bold and straightforward to mention names of those they are addressing.
We all know what happened in Madam peeoo thread, stop fearing people and mention names of those you are addressing.
I will quote you over and over again if you don't respect yourself and let bygones be bygones.
I have kept quiet alot over this case, don't just provoke me
pls sir let bygone be bygone and let peace reign.
to eezeribe pls don't get annoyed again, let's continue as one big family. this issues will derail the thread and we will not be getting the updates, tutorials from our dealers.pls let's bury the case.
cc:donparosky
peeo
sanod
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by vickyjohn: 8:05am On Jun 01, 2017
Peeo:

Coupled with the fact that even when they produce in less quantity, they still need the same manpower .
you dey mind those transporters, most of them are not human beings becos their mind,heart and soul strong pass Lucifer.sometimes them no care to know whether you dey loose or gain.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by vickyjohn: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2017
eezeribe:

congratulations sir.this is God indeed.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by vickyjohn: 8:11am On Jun 01, 2017
donparosky:

God bless our hussles
thanks sir, nice piece.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2017
vickyjohn:
you dey mind those transporters, most of them are not human beings becos their mind,heart and soul strong pass Lucifer.sometimes them no care to know whether you dey loose or gain.

Lol @ Lucifer!
Dem don show me ehn, but God pass them.
How you doing ma?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.