Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220862 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by RealityShot: 3:20am On Dec 30, 2017
preacherz:

Cracking the palm kernel is a different ball game all together. Cause it involves a whole lot of WORK on its own.

Once u r done with the kernel nuts having dispelled oil from the palm fruites, U spread outside to be sun dried for 3 days after which u can invite mobile crackers who cracks(at a cost) in any location(even in ur bedroom) or say u buy the cracker which should not be more than 50k and do the cracking ur self.

Seperation process.
Two types
1. Wet seperation( washing with mud water)
2. Dry seperation (hand picking/machine)

Wet method is faster but pk nuts gotten from this method have low oil content so are way cheaper and have lower weight when properly dried.

Dry method takes time but its end product is very good.

Choose the method that suites u most.

I'll rather sell as uncrack and turn over than waste anyform of time. In this case its ur call. The choice is all urs.

God bless
thank you
i think ease is best.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by prudentluv: 1:13am On Dec 31, 2017
engrSED:
We are looking for Palm oil suppliers who can supply at least one gallon (220 litres) and above. Suppliers would supply to us in Abuja. Interested suppliers should call 09071230256.

I'm interested but I reside in Port Harcourt
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kkkp: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
engrSED:
We are looking for Palm oil suppliers who can supply at least one gallon (220 litres) and above. Suppliers would supply to us in Abuja. Interested suppliers should call 09071230256.
OK I will give u a call
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by RealityShot: 5:04am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New Year 2018!!!
i wish God's Favour althrough this year!
...with love DD
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by uboma(m): 8:29am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New Year 2018 @ house.

May we keep growing bigger and better
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2018
thanks at realityshot and uboma

to all our esteem customers, followers, contributors and advisers we want to say thank you.
you've been the reason we are here. thanks so much for your patronage, contributions and support.
To those following silently, please turn a new leaf this year mbok.... lol
admist all, 2018 is sure gonna be a year of Victory for all of us.
work hard in silence and let success be the noise maker. happy new year to all of us.
God bless our hustles

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Sparkles003(f): 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year house.thanks to donparosky and peeo for last year God used your individual threads to guide me to business and it has great since then.God bless you all.
Happy new year to each and everyone of us.
Please you guys should drop ideas of how to get more buyers.mbok grin
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
Sparkles003:
Happy new year house.thanks to donparosky and peeo for last year God used your individual threads to guide me to business and it has great since then.God bless you all.
Happy new year to each and everyone of us.
Please you guys should drop ideas of how to get more buyers.mbok grin
God bless you too. glad your biz is growing...... best wishes dear
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by vickyjohn: 10:28am On Jan 02, 2018
donparosky:
God bless you too. glad your biz is growing...... best wishes dear
at donparosky thanks for your patience. I got them this morning. the oil is good and am happy you are doing your thing special. please keep the quality and please and please and please don't take too much that you cannot do ehhh. keep doing your thing oga mi
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2018
vickyjohn:
at donparosky thanks for your patience. I got them this morning. the oil is good and am happy you are doing your thing special. please keep the quality and please and please and please don't take too much that you cannot do ehhh. keep doing your thing oga mi
amen
thank you for patronising us.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Sparkles003(f): 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
Unadulterated palmoil avalible for sale in Abuja and Lagos.
Anyone looking for a trust worthy store owner, to keep their oil or any goods around ikosi Ketu which is close to mile 12 pending sales or you looking to go into palm oil business like me and you need some safe to keep your oil.you can contact me.09094981201.
I rent part of my shop for little tokens.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by hartoyebi(m): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
please any updates on price now .
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by LEKAYHIS(m): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2018
Please house I need help, I want to start palm oil business and I want you to please mentor me and I will appreciate it if I can be following somebody to a place to buy and sell, please am waiting for your reply
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
hello guys, anyone that can supply 100pieces of empty 25 yellow keg to uyo akwa ibom should chat me up.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by rnngreat: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
Dear Sir/Ma,

We have available sweet and very dry Garri Ijebu or yellow Garri in large quantity, we can supply to anywhere across the country.

7000 per bag / A bag is equivalent to 20 custard paint / 50kg.

And If you are interested in fresh Palm Oil, please

Call/Whatsapp: 07062264200
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by EngrIKEM: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2018
please any updates on price who's from aba how much is 25 liters of red oil sold both new and stored one thanks in anticipation
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by NoLotty7(m): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
Available

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by yugee4ambyngoddy: 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
EngrIKEM:
please any updates on price who's from aba how much is 25 liters of red oil sold both new and stored one thanks in anticipation

currently, the price is between #8000-10000
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by yugee4ambyngoddy: 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
pls donporsky is there a WhatsApp group for this thread.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
yugee4ambyngoddy:
pls donporsky is there a WhatsApp group for this thread.
non sir
if it's neccesary one will be created but am afraid it's needless for now. Just drop ur questions and it will be attended to.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
If you can supply empty kegs(25litres) to uyo Akwa Ibom at #600 all cost, do chat me up.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
price updates: osun is #8000
Akwa Ibom is #7500
Abia and Enugu #8000
Lagos#10000-11500
Abuja is 11500
kaduna is 10500
Kano is10200
Zaria #10500
all price are for 25litres kegs

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by SwitBEsther: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
when is the best time to store palm oil n resell.Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by flavourwole: 8:31am On Jan 31, 2018
Hello house, pick up very good palm oil from Osun state @ #8,000 contact whatsapp-08136510609 or call 08029714968.Thanks. This is for Serious buyers and pick up only.Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by olakunle10: 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
donparosky:
its normal to face critics and pessimist in biz. it's d best way to grow and become stronger. one of my policies is to listen to all men but filter the truth on the screen of my heart.
palm oil biz is very lucrative and it remains one of the best biz around. you can hardly loose however bad the situation except you greedy. it's not a money doubling entity but it's quite reliable and feasibly potent. I've been in it for a while and I will continue to encourage hard working Nigerians not to relent on working hard and smart.
Hope to meet you at the top
God bless our hustles
Hello. Please I will like to learn more about palm oil business. Is there anyway I can get to meet with you. I'm in Lagos. Hope to hear from you
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by olakunle10: 8:35am On Feb 07, 2018
grin cheesy
Basalt:

I rather sell at a lower price in the SE, SW or SS than going to the extreme North.
The only North I can be comfortable with is Abuja or Plateau.
I can't trade in a bokoharam infested region
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Sparkles003(f): 10:01am On Feb 09, 2018
10 kegs of pure quality Palmoil available in abuja for 10k per keg.
See,taste,weigh if you want,cash and carry.
Note:my 25liters kegs are actually 28- 30 liters each.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ayinka4life: 6:22am On Feb 11, 2018
Hi olakunle please can we meetup i am also interested in the business am in lagos 08053355545 please contact me .
olakunle10:
Hello. Please I will like to learn more about palm oil business. Is there anyway I can get to meet with you. I'm in Lagos. Hope to hear from you
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by TUBLEZ(m): 7:50am On Feb 11, 2018
ayinka4life:
Hi olakunle please can we meetup i am also interested in the business am in lagos 08053355545 please contact me .
what do u want to know abt the biz? Palm oil business goes beyond just buying and selling and this is why most people failed. I failed so many times too because i started this business on my own. And i spend so much traveling to unknown villages to research, learn and discover new things
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Blaquemc(m): 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Good day chief... Pls there's an idea I'd love to run by u privately... Is it possible u drop me ur whatsapp line? Or kindly Add me up 08066400035. Chukwudi. Thanks

TUBLEZ:
what do u want to know abt the biz? Palm oil business goes beyond just buying and selling and this is why most people failed. I failed so many times too because i started this business on my own. And i spend so much traveling to unknown villages to research, learn and discover new things
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ayinka4life: 11:30am On Feb 12, 2018
i will like to be mentored on the palm oil business how to buy and also how to sell. i am in Lagos now you can add me on whatsapp 08053355545
TUBLEZ:
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by TUBLEZ(m): 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
Blaquemc:
Good day chief... Pls there's an idea I'd love to run by u privately... Is it possible u drop me ur whatsapp line? Or kindly Add me up 08066400035. Chukwudi. Thanks

Here is my watsap number 08121680787

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.