Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220857 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Basalt(m): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
donparosky:
price update this morning
Akwa Ibom 7500-9k pending location.
Zaria is 12500
Kano is 11500
Kaduna is 13k
Adamawa is 11500
Lagos is 12500 to 13k pending location
enugu is 11500
port Harcourt is 12k @ oil mill
pls feel free to update price from ur locations too
God bless our hustles

Please which part of Enugu sells 11,500?
Because where I am sells #8,000 as I heard.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by adexn: 7:54am On Dec 05, 2017
donparosky:
how much are you selling

N600/keg.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by 12fb: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
HELLO EVERYONE,

WE HAVE LARGE QUANTITIES OF 200-250LITRES OF PLASTIC DRUMS & METAL DRUMS AND AT A VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE.
AVAILABLE IN LAGOS

PLEASE CONTACT 08085964800 OR 09032764506

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Basalt:

Please which part of Enugu sells 11,500?
Because where I am sells #8,000 as I heard.

aninri hope i got d name right sir
ask people around there
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
adexn:

N600/keg.
does that cover d supply cost to aks

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by EngrIKEM: 4:47am On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=donparosky post=62932837]price update this morning
Akwa Ibom 7500-9k pending location.
Zaria is 12500
Kano is 11500
Kaduna is 13k
Adamawa is 11500
Lagos is 12500 to 13k pending location
enugu is 11500
port Harcourt is 12k @ oil mill
pls feel free to update price from ur locations too
God bless our hustles
,please how much is the price at abuja,have an order from there thanks in anticipation
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:00am On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=EngrIKEM post=63049862][/quote]depends on location
it's around 13-13500
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by EngrIKEM: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=donparosky post=63051241]depends on location it's around 13-13500[/quoe] thanks bro
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by BNYL(m): 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
Dharmiejoe:
hi am a middleman.I buy palm oil for customers. I wld like to pm you so we can discuss arrangements for supply because I have buyers interested.

I supply at #10,000 from Bayelsa
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 1:05am On Dec 11, 2017
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 1:07am On Dec 11, 2017
Please current price for those selling in Lagos
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2017
udysweet:
Please current price for those selling in Lagos
its 13k
sorry bout d delays.. haven't been online for sometimes now
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:15am On Dec 12, 2017
morning everyone,
the scarcity of palm oil is beginning to force the price of palm oil up. it's a good opportunity for all those still having some quantity to dispose them between Jan and Feb cos just after Feb the price will drop drastically
God bless us richly

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by jikings(m): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Peeo:

My side dey excellent and full of glory sir! Lol. Since our November meeting no hold, make we ndito isong try converge for AKS nah.
Menwongo, etiumo, ekpang nkukwo, will be preferable o Or mbot udia! Lmaoooo.

This is a notice for Oluwabiyi Peace Ekaete eka Peeo (or any other moniker she is using here)

I got your message you are now in Akwaibom after many weeks. I just want to remind you that it’s been four weeks of issues here and there and stories without a single keg sold and money remitted even after telling me you would instruct your managers to begin sales last week in smaller quantities until you get a large order.

As mentioned in my last email I want to reiterate that the 100 kegs to be sold on or before the 20th and the full amount paid into my bank account. I'll exercise patience until the 20th after which I would be left with no other option than to pursue other means of recovering my investment.

As much I want to believe you, you have given me a few reasons to doubt and I'm not happy that one month after issuing instructions to sell, I'm yet to get any results considering that you consider yourself a major dealer even in the peak demand season of Christmas!

I'm giving you the final benefit of doubt until the 20th of December to prove yourself and credibility after which I would have to engage my lawyers on the next line of action.

I have exercised a lot of patience and even given you an extra N112K to sort out so called issues you had with your business dealings a while ago but the stories keep coming as usual.

I want to inform you that we would leave no legal stone unturned in recovering the full amount given to yourself and will extend our reach to the two guarantors who singed alongside yourself on this deal.

The rest of the credible individuals on this forum need to be careful in dealing with this lady and including the dealers that readily come to her defence.

1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
this is really tragic
God help me and all those hustling with sincere minds.....
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
jikings:

This is a notice for Oluwabiyi Peace Ekaete eka Peeo (or any other moniker she is using here)

I got your message you are now in Akwaibom after many weeks. I just want to remind you that it’s been four weeks of issues here and there and stories without a single keg sold and money remitted even after telling me you would instruct your managers to begin sales last week in smaller quantities until you get a large order.

As mentioned in my last email I want to reiterate that the 100 kegs to be sold on or before the 20th and the full amount paid into my bank account. I'll exercise patience until the 20th after which I would be left with no other option than to pursue other means of recovering my investment.

As much I want to believe you, you have given me a few reasons to doubt and I'm not happy that one month after issuing instructions to sell, I'm yet to get any results considering that you consider yourself a major dealer even in the peak demand season of Christmas!

I'm giving you the final benefit of doubt until the 20th of December to prove yourself and credibility after which I would have to engage my lawyers on the next line of action.

I have exercised a lot of patience and even given you an extra N112K to sort out so called issues you had with your business dealings a while ago but the stories keep coming as usual.

I want to inform you that we would leave no legal stone unturned in recovering the full amount given to yourself and will extend our reach to the two guarantors who singed alongside yourself on this deal.

The rest of the credible individuals on this forum need to be careful in dealing with this lady and including the dealers that readily come to her defence.

thanks for sharing sir....
meanwhile
uboma
etiumoh
sanod
clasictutor
and all sincere hustlers pls learn a few lessons down here for d sake of tomorrow. biz comes with different challenge. the price is only for those willing to hold on even at difficult times.
God bless our hustles

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by uboma(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
hmmmmmm.

Oluwabiyi Peace Ekaete got herself involved in a lot of messy deals than I thought......

20.12.2017 is just around the corner.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Am still gathering the price from around d states. will update the house. honestly it has appreciated and do better during this xmas
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Basalt(m): 12:02am On Dec 13, 2017
donparosky:
morning everyone,
the scarcity of palm oil is beginning to force the price of palm oil up. it's a good opportunity for all those still having some quantity to dispose them between Jan and Feb cos just after Feb the price will drop drastically
God bless us richly

No be so you talk that time say price go increase for November and December ?
Agu dorie gi agba for there!

I would have sold my oil at #12,000 on September, but you were there forming Mr Know it all and I ended up losing 1500 per keg (totally #120,000 loss while waiting for the supposedly November/December boom.

You should just stop your godamn prediction already because it's causing more harm than good.
For other people still keeping their Palmoil, you are in a long thing because very soon fresh oil production will start in abundance and you know what will happen.
Supply will increase against demand and your Palmoil will be low in price.
A word is enough for the wise
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Basalt(m): 12:05am On Dec 13, 2017
jikings:

Disclaimer!, I am drunk this night and will surely type everything verbatim without mincing words

To be sincere with you jikings, you acted so childishly by displaying her pictures here in a public faceless forum even when it's obvious your Palmoil is not yet stolen

What happens to dialogue?
She couldn't sell your oil for a Month, why didn't you resolve the issue personally with her and sort out issues rather than posting her pix as if she is a criminal.
You are threatening her with lawyer, did you include a timeframe or date that she must sell the oil at a particular day in the agreement and she failed to meet up? If yes, then it's a case of breach of contract not theft because from what she said, your Palmoil is still intact and your lawyer can come over and see it.
If you sue her to court, what exactly will be your case?
Did she steal your Oil?
Is your Palmoil not still intact with her?
If she no make it up as planned, then take back your oil and sell it by yourself or resolve it amicably with her, what's your problem?
Is that big enough to publish her pictures childishly in a faceless forum?

@ Donparosky, I must say I am totally disappointed with you.
I know you are trying to save your face but the way you wrote your disclaimer looks as if you are trying to disassociate yourself from a high time criminal or fraudulent person.
Your are trying to paint yourself whiteand forming Mr saint, but the same you connected her with a scammer that duped her and made both of you go to settle the case in police station, that reminds me, I thought you said you never met her, but you guys went to police station together?
I am not trying to defend anyone but
Mrs Peoo has not ran away for crying out loud, if she has, you won't be seeing her comments here.
We can resolve issues amicably without making mountains out of valley.

@ Peeo, I am so disappointed in you big time, stories no dey tire you?
all you do here is telling stories upon stories, that's not business.
In business, you don't talk c0ck and bull stories all the time, you act. Mrs Peeo, please act and stop telling stories.
For crying out loud, your business is at stake.
Most of customers you have now came from internet, what do you think they will do after seeing all these posts and your pictures flying?
If I were you, my priority should be to wipe my face of shame but it's a pity you are yet to do that.
All these people calling you out should be settled and watch them keep mute, then what stops you from doing things right?

I am drunk this night, and I am not mincing words.
If you have financial issues, don't let it encroach to your customers. We all have one issue or the other at a particular point in time but we don't carry billboards to advertise it.
If someone took your #10,000 you shouldn't let an innocent customer pay for it, you look for money somewhere else to settle the innocent customer, please madam Peeo settle your customers.

Goodnight friends,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:15am On Dec 13, 2017
morning everyone, @basalt business is risk. no one is God. the best we can do is advise! OK.
I wanted dropping price updates but your post has just demoralised me. smh
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by skysun: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2017
Please all these are part of business just that all of us can't post our experience here, let everybody find solution to problem battling him/her, let move forward and update price for forum.

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Sparkles003(f): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Basalt:

No be so you talk that time say price go increase for November and December ?
Agu dorie gi agba for there!

I would have sold my oil at #12,000 on September, but you were there forming Mr Know it all and I ended up losing 1500 per keg (totally #120,000 loss while waiting for the supposedly November/December boom.

You should just stop your godamn prediction already because it's causing more harm than good.
For other people still keeping their Palmoil, you are in a long thing because very soon fresh oil production will start in abundance and you know what will happen.
Supply will increase against demand and your Palmoil will be low in price.
A word is enough for the wise
Bros no body can determine what you should do except you.yes dobparosky gave his advice based on his years of experience in the business,if you as a business man decide to follow his advice you are solely liable for your loss.
Just like you I followed his prediction had chance to sell at 16k but didn't sell cos I was waiting for it to increase to 20k in November December but it wasn't so....but because God being merciful I still sell some for 14k,some 15k the least 12k5...this was my first experience but I have learnt a lot...I know soon I will be one of the major distributors cos that is my purpose in this palm oil business.
Did I suffer loss?yes I did when I factor my total expenses. Did I envision loss?No but in business any way it goes name still business....personally despite all I still count the experience as gain.

3 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
I just recalled the moniker, his post usually lacks courtesy!! Just carefully follow him or his dictions and you confirm my assertions. Guess he's still growing up. someday he will learn that the world is but a small place.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by RealityShot: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
TimeStamp: Arrival
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
RealityShot:
TimeStamp: Arrival
lol
welcome sir
where's our bread
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by RealityShot: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
donparosky:
lol welcome sir where's our bread
thank you Sir. oh the bread; conduct ate it..i couldnt fight him...
got a lot to read here.. Later
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 1:23am On Dec 14, 2017
jikings:

God!
What happened please...
God let this not be

Please Vikings come down to Akwa Ibom State and take your oil and sell it yourself.

Peeo please learn to tell customers you don't have oil when you don't. This business is unpredictable; when you think the price will rise it falls instead! Bite what you can chew, that's my grandpa's palm oil advice!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 2:06am On Dec 14, 2017
uboma:
hmmmmmm.

Oluwabiyi Peace Ekaete got herself involved in a lot of messy deals than I thought......

20.12.2017 is just around the corner.

Yes, but you can't tell...

Her problem is; she always have oil

I always settle one order before taking another one.
If anybody order while am still supplying I only say, I don't have oil!

Just imagine accepting order @ 9k and the price jump to 10k...due to too much order in ones hand.
Isn't that deathly hallows?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Basalt(m): 3:37am On Dec 14, 2017
Sparkles003:

Bros no body can determine what you should do except you.yes dobparosky gave his advice based on his years of experience in the business,if you as a business man decide to follow his advice you are solely liable for your loss.
Just like you I followed his prediction had chance to sell at 16k but didn't sell cos I was waiting for it to increase to 20k in November December but it wasn't so....but because God being merciful I still sell some for 14k,some 15k the least 12k5...this was my first experience but I have learnt a lot...I know soon I will be one of the major distributors cos that is my purpose in this palm oil business.
Did I suffer loss?yes I did when I factor my total expenses. Did I envision loss?No but in business any way it goes name still business....personally despite all I still count the experience as gain.

Nice one my dear,
Really despite losing #120,000 by following Donparosky advice (I would have made a fantastic gain at #12,000 but he was announcing then repeatedly how oil would increase in November/December, and seeing that he claimed being a pro with over 10yrs experience, I decided to wait till December only to lose #120,000 instead),
I still gained millions through another business that's why I am so happy and still gives glory to God.

You spoke the truth, life is all about risk. As for me, I am done with palmoil storage atleast for now.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Basalt(m): 3:51am On Dec 14, 2017
menwongo:

God!
What happened please...
God let this not be

Please Vikings come down to Akwa Ibom State and take your oil and sell it yourself.

Peeo please learn to tell customers you don't have oil when you don't. This business is unpredictable; when you think the price will rise it falls instead! Bite what you can chew, that's my grandpa's palm oil advice!

My guy you are correct, this palmoil is so unpredictable, that's why I pity those people that follow the prediction given by some people here.
When his November - December prediction failed, he shifted to January - February, to me that's inappropriate.
Stop all these prediction for crying out loud because you put many people in loss by doing so.
Just use the words like palmoil MIGHT increase in price on so so month judging by previous records, that's more professional than being so sure and direct thereby putting many in loss.
I know there are hundreds of people that lost heavily following that November-December advice but decided to mourn their loss quietly.

Nobody knows the future, let's stop talking about it with certainty
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Basalt(m): 4:17am On Dec 14, 2017
donparosky:
I just recalled the moniker, his post usually lacks courtesy!! Just carefully follow him or his dictions and you confirm my assertions. Guess he's still growing up. someday he will learn that the world is but a small place.

Ohhh, is that what you said grin,
you just recalled? Okkkk.

Time to recall don show

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.