Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (221098 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Basalt(m): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
salamiwasiu:
Oil price on the run, y this time around because I think Nov/Dec is relay year. hope price this year won't reach 20k?

How much is 25 litres in ur area now?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ghen ghen...... oil price is on d move!! rising to 9500-10k this morning after stagnating for some weeks. it's d final shoot, get ready to sell by November people
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Basalt(m): 12:38am On Oct 06, 2018
9 drums of oil for sale

#9,000 per keg

9 kegs in one drum

Location, Enugu state.

Serious buyers should qoute me

100% cash down before you carry the oil
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by popoolaRofiat(f): 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=donparosky
Good to hear don. But I heard Malaysia oil is now full the market which is forcing our local market down so am asking those of us keep for house what is our hope? Shall we sell now or still wait
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
popoolaRofiat:
[quote author=donparosky
Good to hear don. But I heard Malaysia oil is now full the market which is forcing our local market down so am asking those of us keep for house what is our hope? Shall we sell now or still wait
yeah Malaysian oil brought in competition in d market down but as at yesterday the prices have started appreciating. Just linger on a little before disposing your oil.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Mizk(f): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=donparosky post=71839595][/quote]I don't its appreciating Nationwide
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by popoolaRofiat(f): 6:53am On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=donparosky post=71839595][/quote] Thank you don
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2018
Mizk:
I don't its appreciating Nationwide
its a gradual thing. with time every part would experience d hike
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2018
popoolaRofiat:

Thank you don
you most welcome ma
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Mizk(f): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2018
donparosky:
its a gradual thing. with time every part would experience d hike
Do you think it'll reach the north anytime soon?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by salamiwasiu: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
Malaysia oil finally hit south west, affect price.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:01am On Oct 13, 2018
salamiwasiu:
yeah true, I heard this news days back...... chai
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
Too bad. This is what is affecting storage business. Best strategy is to buy and sell until importation stops
salamiwasiu:

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by popoolaRofiat(f): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
Is there any hope that the price will increase at least for those that do storage
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Basalt(m): 6:40am On Oct 22, 2018
The worst thing anyone will do to himself is listening to all these hypothetical suggestions of leaving your Palmoil till december.

I listened to that fallacious advice last year and lost heavily.
The fact is that nobody can always predict the price movement of Palmoil just as Someone can not always predict the price of crypto.
Buy low and sell high. That's the only way to make profit in this business.

I have sold all my ten drums of Palmoil at #8500 per keg and I have absolutely no regret even if the price later reaches #10,000

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by salamiwasiu: 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
Factors to consider on when to sell your oil.

1. Many hoarded aiming to sell by DEC, by that time everybody will be selling at once
2. Importation still going heavily
3. New palm fruit will ripe early Jan because next session palm fruit now on tree.
4. Election is around the corner, govt will try by all means to curb increase of all commodities.

This business not predictable, with all factors I listed above it may rise to unexpected price next few weeks but monitor market price daily and take good decision and avoid last year flop.

3 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by salamiwasiu: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
What's current price states across Nigeria?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
beautiful suggestions from everyone.... let's keep the thread alive. post prices from your locations.
it's 12k in Zaria, 9500-10k in Akwa Ibom, Abuja is 11500-12k, Lagos is 11500 and port Harcourt is 10500 to 11k
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by popoolaRofiat(f): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
God will help us
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Homoviator: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2018
Red Palm oil business is one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria because of the high demand of red palm oil and as well the economic value of the by-product from Palm oil.

Setting up a palm oil mill demands a huge financial investment, however with this 3-in-1 Milling machine, you can setup your mini-palm oil mill at low cost.

The machine is 3 in 1. Serves as: digester, presser and fibre separator, and it goes for an affordable price of 1.2million (Slightly Negotiable). The machine is in a very good condition.

For further enquiries: contact 08136874510

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by emilex1000: 1:11am On Nov 19, 2018
donparosky:
Ghen ghen...... oil price is on d move!! rising to 9500-10k this morning after stagnating for some weeks. it's d final shoot, get ready to sell by November people
u
why are you not picking my calls mr
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by salamiwasiu: 12:11am On Dec 01, 2018
Palm oil is 9k here in Osun State, best of luck as we enter selling period for hoarders.

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
I bought 7500 somewhere in Abia State. Some are even buying 7000. It depends on your bargaining power and the quality of oil. Storage oil, from what I am observing will possibly go below 7000 this December in my area. Many will be desperate to sell so they can use the money for Xmas and buyers will take advantage of their desperation!!!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
Update from Etim Ekpo, Akwa ibom state, grade 2 oil= 7000 naira, grade one (1) oil is = 8500 naira

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by salamiwasiu: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
etiumo:
Update from Etim Ekpo, Akwa ibom state, grade 2 oil= 7000 naira, grade one (1) oil is = 8500 naira
What's the current price now all over the states
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
emilex1000:
u
why are you not picking my calls mr
sorry oga Emmy......... you know I've been down for some months. you can reach me now sir. compliments of the season
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
compliments of the season.
Am glad to inform the house that am back strong and healthy. Thanks to all those who stayed in touch.
Compliments of the season and God bless our hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
salamiwasiu:

What's the current price now all over the states
first grade oil is 9k to 8k this morning in Akwa Ibom state. it varies with location in the state
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
I supplied palm oil to a client in Kaduna, she needs money to urgently settle some issues.
it's first grade. Those interested can chat me up
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
Producers in the house, I can see the handwriting on the walls.
I'd advise you to produce where you buy fruits to cut cost. The model is working for me

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
donparosky:
Producers in the house, I can see the handwriting on the walls.
I'd advise you to produce where you buy fruits to cut cost. The model is working for me
that's actually the game.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
iHart:
that's actually the game.
Am telling you boss.
Running a mill is quite expensive especially when you don't have a plantation of your own.
I can count how many people have disappeared with my cash in the name of palm fruits suppliers.
the older you get, the wiser

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.