Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (221195 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
uboma:

Once bitten, 3 times shy......

lol.

Happy new year and more profits to us in 2019
Amen and happy new year sir.
my brother, you can relate well. only few people who started with us would understand.
God bless our hustles

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by money4god: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=Iyajelili post=74496140]
Thanks for the quick response.
Is there anyone here in Kwara that can supply me?

how many 25ltr kegs do you need and where is your location in kwara?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by tobinson: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
donparosky:
Amen and happy new year sir.
my brother, you can relate well. only few people who started with us would understand.
God bless our hustles
happy new year @donparosky I have been reading ur post since page 1, please I wanted to start this business of palm oil,I need ur WhatsApp number and more info...
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by tobinson: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
donparosky
I will like to chat with you asap and please because I saw a post that said march is the best time to start this business for a newbies, I will be waiting for ur number on Watsapp..........
mine is 08032118265
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
tobinson:

happy new year @donparosky I have been reading ur post since page 1, please I wanted to start this business of palm oil,I need ur WhatsApp number and more info...
its on my signature sir.
God bless your hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
tobinson:
donparosky
I will like to chat with you asap and please because I saw a post that said march is the best time to start this business for a newbies, I will be waiting for ur number on Watsapp..........
mine is 08032118265
ive saved your digits Sir. I'd reach you via whasapp

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by JewelBukky(f): 5:54am On Jan 09, 2019
donparosky:
ive saved your digits Sir. I'd reach you via whasapp
Please reach me too... I'll love my mom to go into this business.... She's in Kano. 08038137658... JewelBukky or First Lady is the moniker...looking forward to your chat.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:33am On Jan 09, 2019
Am actually a very busy person. please send a message via whatsapp 09083092550 any day any time and I'd respond.
calls are most preferred at evenings. I don't understand how this Nairaland email stuff works so mbok text or chat is OK by me.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:36am On Jan 09, 2019
A client in Kaduna has 10 Kegs of palm oil to sell at a very cheap price.
you can reach her 0803 615 5001. she needs the cash to settle some bills.
Those around kd should take the opportunity

God bless our hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2019
tobinson:
donparosky
mine is 08032118265
palm has relatively gone down price wise now. The March to April Peak may not have significant difference with what is obtainable now.
This is just an observation though but just study the market
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by quinn08(f): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
donparosky:

God bless our hustles
How much for the oil pls and how good is it?I'm in Kaduna and I will like to start the business
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
quinn08:

How much for the oil pls and how good is it?I'm in Kaduna and I will like to start the business
I supplied the oil and it's purely first grade. you can reach her to check it out or better still go with someone that know palm oil so they can confirm the oil for you.
she just needs cash to settle some issues
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Amehsam(m): 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
donparosky:
palm has relatively gone down price wise now. The March to April Peak may not have significant difference with what is obtainable now.
This is just an observation though but just study the market

In buying palm oil, how do I know a good one to buy? To avoid spoiling during storage
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Amehsam(m): 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
donparosky:
my brother, u get eye!wht I experienced today ehhhh. I supplied 50kegs of 25litres to one small boy in Zaria at 7k wif transportation around June Dis yr. he stored it and wanted to sale January next yr. I had to call d parents, pleading to talk to him after several calls cos a customer of mine from katsina wanted oil urgently. to cut d stories short, we had to beg like what before they accepted to sale @ 25k per cake for us and only 40kegs is what they can release. d guy made 1million naira plus extra 10kegs remaining without stress for goods I supplied @ 350k. If I had my ways, storage is d best buh I've got too many suppliers. just gather some cash down, once d price falls reasonably low, I wud inform d house so u can buy from any supplier in d house and store. good luck sir.
How long can ur oil be stored? Do u supply Ibadan, Benue or Kogi?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:25am On Jan 14, 2019
Amehsam:

In buying palm oil, how do I know a good one to buy? To avoid spoiling during storage
good question. this topic have been treated exclusively here. Just patiently read the thread from page one and you'd get them answers. if you not satisfied, you can private chat me
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:27am On Jan 14, 2019
Amehsam:

How long can ur oil be stored? Do u supply Ibadan, Benue or Kogi?
it can stay for two years if stored under right condition. we supply nationwide sir
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
donparosky:

God bless our hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:39am On Jan 20, 2019
So this morning I woke up to some funny messages from a client in Abuja. I don't bother about criticism and threats but I have to share it here so everyone can learn something.
The client made orders for 50 kegs of oil March Last year and made 60 percent down payment as usual. We agreed to receive balance after inspection. on arrival, his mum represented him and inspected the oil with another sibling which I don't know. we had 100 kegs and she chose preferred 50 for his son.
my boys waited patiently until all was sorted out before she called his son to send us balance. until date, we weren't given complete empty kegs but I told my boys to move on as we had other clients waiting in Zaria.
After about 4months, he called back that 12kegs out of 50were bad. I initially didn't want to believe him cos I know what we do but out of compassion sent my boy from to Abuja to verify things.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:49am On Jan 20, 2019
Getting there, my boy told me nothing was wrong with the oil that I should not bother but in my usual way, I accepted changing the oil for peace to reign.
So I chatted him that I'd personally pick up those oil and replace them anytime we have delivery in Abuja. it was taking long and we had no other to Abuja so I asked him to send those 12 Kegs down that I'd take care of producing another sets of 12 kegs plus the transportation cost to send them back to Abuja. He Refused and I move on.
Today he started sending insults and threatening bream stones. I am very used to this for years but am sharing it here so all clients and producers should learn something.
God bless our hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:58am On Jan 20, 2019
Lessons
1. inspect our delivery to satisfaction before payment. if possible, bring a professional. This is why we collect part payment. we are very confident on what we do.
2. do not store oil in poor conditions expecting to fall back on us. how many of us return items after confirmations and payment from stores....
3. out of love, we can replace your oil if not satisfied any day anytime just to encourage you but you have to take care of the transportation sending them back to us. we would only be responsible to produce another sets and pay transportation back to your location.
4. learn to be polite, no Nigerian is above the law. There's no need for threats.
God bless our hustles

4 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
price updates tomorrow morning.....
God bless our hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by vickyjohn: 7:46am On Jan 21, 2019
we are learning Biko help us update price
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Amehsam(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
donparosky:
price updates tomorrow morning..... God bless our hustles
Nice
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
What's your price now, ?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Itydee(m): 1:37am On Jan 22, 2019
I have 100 kegs of stored palm oil for sale in Akwa Ibom State and Rivers State. Call 07034223432.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:34am On Jan 22, 2019
iHart:
What's your price now, ?
what location are we sending them
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 10:16am On Jan 22, 2019
donparosky:
what location are we sending them
Abia
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
AKWA IBOM:
second grade: 7500
stored oil: 8000 to 9000
freshly milled oil 9500 to 10k
osun state: 8k to 8500
Kano 10k to 11k
Lagos 11kto 11500
Kaduna 11k
Jigawa 11500
illorin 10500
port Harcourt 10500
Enugu 10k to 10500
Abia 9800 to 10k
ekiti 10500
kogi 11500 igala oil
this is d few I can authenticate and confirm the price
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
please I want to reaffirm that I don't do any other grade than freshly milled oil(first grade). that's my niche and am known for that. I have few suppliers in the house who does other grades.
God bless our hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
I overheard people saying they are waiting for March April before buying oil, well I have noticed for the past two years the trend has changed.
rather than drop, it'd be increasing. this could possibly be the least price We'd get this year.
However, make your decisions and stay by what u believe.
God bless our hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ola185: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
I have palm oil for sale in ilorin
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ola185: 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
Iyajelili:
Is anyone in kwara state willing to sell for 9k?

I have 20kegs of fresh palm oil available for sale in Ilorin @ affordable price.
Call/watsapp me on:
070one832616two / 08165two49537

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.