Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220764 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2017
emmykk:

someone buying1000 kegs of palm oil can hit creek road market PH on their market day and get palm oil.

stop puffing as if it is only in AKS you can get palm oil from south south.

you just want to expliot his ingnorant,Mr greedy Little one
hmmmm Nigerians ehhhh. pls sir, just tk time to read it Again! u getting it all wrong. maybe I should remind u again that I grew up in Rivers state. one thing u will appreciate is d fact that port Harcourt is dominated by igbos and Akwa Ibomites. d creek market u talking bout is dominated by this two tribes. most Riverians are after oil and gas job! u know d truth. my pple r mostly househelps and gatemen yl the hussling ones r into petty businesses in various markets. one thing is sure, you can't hide d truth, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, IMO, Abia, Ebonyi and most south east states is ahead of pH in palm oil processing. That not withstanding, Rivers is also blessed with oil plantations but it may interest u to know most of them r hired out on yearly basis to non indigenes. presently I HV two suppliers from Rivers and d funny tin is there r all Akwa ibomites. there rent d plantation from d indigenes,harvest and sale them.
Also, d cost of buying palm oil in creek market @ ph is far higher than its equivalent in AKS.

Finally i will say,this issue is baseless, I hardly argue wif pple cos am a busy type! no one said its only AKS u could get oil from, if u have oil and wish to advertise on Dis thread, its free, do it and mk ur market. d world is large enuf for everyone to succeed.God bless ur hussles.

5 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2017
stagger:

Mr man, can you stop derailing this thread please? Ok, we gree. You can buy palm oil at Creek Road market in Borikiri. No problem. Why don't you convince us why creek road should be the port of call and not AKS?
. uve got a crucial point,if he can convince us on y oil is cheaper @ph, earnestly I will patronize him. d source shud Neva be an issue, d price and quality is d biggest priority.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by emmykk(m): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2017
stagger:

Mr man, can you stop derailing this thread please? Ok, we gree. You can buy palm oil at Creek Road market in Borikiri. No problem. Why don't you convince us why creek road should be the port of call and not AKS?

it is you people that is derailing the thread.i only suggest there is no need to carry coal to Newcastle...they are all in the same vegetation
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by stagger: 11:43am On Feb 28, 2017
emmykk:

it is you people that is derailing the thread.i only suggest there is no need to carry coal to Newcastle...they are all in the same vegetation

You are yet to say anything here. By the way, I have lived in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, and Edo states. I am also a Niger Deltan. So there is basically nothing you will say about that region that I am not familiar with. I asked you a simple question: what is the comparative advantage of buying palm oil from PH as against AKS?

Nobody said AKS is the only source. But if I am to source a product, there are factors I must consider in order to ensure I get the best possible deal. So please, can you enlighten the house on why a potential client like me should source my palm oil from Creek road when I can get it cheaper in places like AKS, Imo and even Ebonyi States?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Dharmiejoe(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
donparosky:
for now non DAT I know of except private transporters. the cheapest is taking d goods to Aba from uyo, & negotiate wif trucks going bk to Lagos or use d railway @ abor hill in Aba there. the best is d trucks, railways wud delay and do shakara a lot except u HV good connection wif d managers but most truck drivers are alws looking for goods to take bk.
I wouldn't mind private transporter as long as dey are reliable.d transporter I'm using presently ehhh
....God is in control.pls forward dem to me via txt or whatsapp 08174468037.Godbless
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by emmykk(m): 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
stagger:

You are yet to say anything here. By the way, I have lived in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, and Edo states. I am also a Niger Deltan. So there is basically nothing you will say about that region that I am not familiar with. I asked you a simple question: what is the comparative advantage of buying palm oil from PH as against AKS?

Nobody said AKS is the only source. But if I am to source a product, there are factors I must consider in order to ensure I get the best possible deal. So please, can you enlighten the house on why a potential client like me should source my palm oil from Creek road when I can get it cheaper in places like AKS, Imo and even Ebonyi States?

i now see you guys are nairaland business men....so me that is in delta state must order from you in AKS before i can buy whatever quantity i like to buy.

if you are sending palm oil to north it is understandable but some1 sourcing it from you in rivers state is a big fool.

i also see you guys are kids or the millions you guys are making is taking reasons from your heads.

i repeat some1 in rivers states has no business ordering palmoil from AKS...he or she can get it at river states.

the idiots that will mention me in the negative in this matter must be a daft
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by stagger: 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
emmykk:

i now see you guys are nairaland business men....so me that is in delta state must order from you in AKS before i can buy whatever quantity i like to buy.

if you are sending palm oil to north it is understandable but some1 sourcing it from you in rivers state is a big fool.

i also see you guys are kids or the millions you guys are making is taking reasons from your heads.

i repeat some1 in rivers states has no business ordering palmoil from AKS...he or she can get it at river states.

Why does Apple, an American company, make its smartphones in China?

You again, continue to use foul language like a small child without addressing the issues. Explain to us properly, since we are all daft and you are the only wise one here.

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by fidel353(m): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
emmykk:

I have lived in River State all my life and I understand your point, but your use of vulgar language makes your argument or should I say suggestion baseless.

If you should even ask someone to buy from River State, it shouldn't be in port Harcourt. Port Harcourt is just a market, but we have mills around Elele-Alimini and Big Elele. Some of the ikwerre communities have mills owned and ran by igbos and akwaibomites.

We are not here to flex muscles, we are all here to make money. And by the grace of God, we shall all testify here by next year or before next year.

God bless us all.
One love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by fidel353(m): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
Please what's the current price now?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by emmykk(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
fidel353:

I have lived in River State all my life and I understand your point, but your use of vulgar language makes your argument or should I say suggestion baseless.

If you should even ask someone to buy from River State, it shouldn't be in port Harcourt. Port Harcourt is just a market, but we have mills around Elele-Alimini and Big Elele. Some of the ikwerre communities have mills owned and ran by igbos and akwaibomites.

We are not here to flex muscles, we are all here to make money. And by the grace of God, we shall all testify here by next year or before next year.

God bless us all.
One love.
1 million Likes

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:12am On Mar 01, 2017
The price as @ 4pm yesterday reduced by #500. it now sales for #9500. February is gone and we r expecting more reduction in price. Dealers with large stock volume should hurry and clear them off cos march, April, may is usually blessed wif abundant fruits. storage candidates should not start buying immediately, its most preferred if u can wait a lil.happy new month to evryone.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kevwemanuel: 5:11am On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=emmykk post=54143781]

Bros please no offence meant. I need palm oil from a cheap source in Rivers state. How much can I get a 25kg gallon now in Rivers state? And where?

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by slazedeez: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2017
pls guys...what's the full meaning of AKS and where is it located
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2017
Every state in Nigeria has her own farm products she is known for:
Akwa Ibom State: Crayfish, palm oil, fish.
Benue state: Yam, groundnuts, soya bean, honey.
Cross River: Garri, Plantain, Banana, yam, fish, cocoa, fufu.
Eboyi state: Rice, yam. Groundnuts, fufu
Taraba state: Corn, yam, groundnuts, cattle skin
Kano: Groundnuts, cow, goat.
Rivers: Fish, palm oil

Add your!

https://www.nairaland.com/2521578/nigerian-states-what-produce

1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 11:19am On Mar 01, 2017
Aqua Abasi-nyin ayaya oooooo
Ayaya
Eye ofon ye Ami ye afo
Abasi-nyi Ayaya
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Krak(m): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
slazedeez:
pls guys...what's the full meaning of AKS and where is it located

Akwa Ibom State
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
which type of oil should i store, how should i do it and how long can it last.

well i will only be sharing my experience, everyone is free to add cos no one is a reservoir of wisdom

the best oil for storage should have LOW MOISTURE CONTENT. the reason most oil smells is cos the amount of moisture in it is large enough to support the growth of microbes. once this happens, they will begin to grow, divide, and respire on it. to avoid this, even when u buy oil from public places/ mills and u intend to store it for a longer period, simply pour all the oil into a container and boil so the moisture will evaporate. yes, theres gonna be shortage for sure interms of volume but that cant be compared to the damage/ loss u will incure if its not done.

secondly, once buying oil for sale/ storage, always avoid oil with so much steatrein/ fats that sleeps easily. A good oil will not sleep even when refrigerated. thats very true and ive tested it. thats why its not advisable to store TPO( technical palm oil). also watch out to ensure that the oil delivered to you isnt hot or warm. the effect of buying a hot/warm oil is that u will definitely experience shortage. the reason is cos oil expands on heating, so once it cools down, d volume will reduce, its a fact and a business strategy for most greedy business men buh i tell ya.....deligence and sincerity will illuminate u among ur peers.abeg suppliers hope say una no dey vex..........na Buhari send me o lol.i want collect my whistle blowers percentage.

thirdly, in order to deceive newbies most dealers prefer warming their oil early in d morning or expose them to sunlight such that it is delivered to you fresh. once it is stored, the next morning u discover it has all congealed or sleeping as fondly called, lol.
well the best way to deal wif this is, if u r buying much, alllow the oil to stay overnight before paying the client to avoid stories that touch.

most times uve got to train ur Nose to test oil, its d surest and fastest means. good oil doesnt choke once u perceive d aroma. its simple buh practice will mk u perfect.

storing a good oil is very simple, just make a platform and place d rubbers on top of it. DO NOT PLACE THEM ON BARE CEMENTED GROUND. use only rubber or plastics for long storage.

finally, a good oil has long shelf life and can stay for two years uncontaminated. ensure you source from d cheapest and most affordable source preferrably local mills where it is produced manually. buying oil from the market to store is like petrol on d road side when uve got fillin stations.

everyone is free to add, criticise,or drop questions. wishing u good luck in ur hussles....................

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
please oh, apologies to everyone i cant reply their mails. the most convenient way of reaching me is via whasapp, i try as much to reply to every message and question once i come online. it will even get worse now that we r entering bumper production months so its cool u drop ur message and i will attend to them once am online. i neva get money to hire PA lol....................just drop whatever question u feel like here or via whatsapp.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by uboma(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
donparosky:
which type of oil should i store, how should i do it and how long can it last.

well i will only be sharing my experience, everyone is free to add cos no one is a reservoir of wisdom

the best oil for storage should have LOW MOISTURE CONTENT. the reason most oil smells is cos the amount of moisture in it is large enough to support the growth of microbes. once this happens, they will begin to grow, divide, and respire on it. to avoid this, even when u buy oil from public places/ mills and u intend to store it for a longer period, simply pour all the oil into a container and boil so the moisture will evaporate. yes, theres gonna be shortage for sure interms of volume but that cant be compared to the damage/ loss u will incure if its not done.

secondly, once buying oil for sale/ storage, always avoid oil with so much steatrein/ fats that sleeps easily. A good oil will not sleep even when refrigerated. thats very true and ive tested it. thats why its not advisable to store TPO( technical palm oil). also watch out to ensure that the oil delivered to you isnt hot or warm. the effect of buying a hot/warm oil is that u will definitely experience shortage. the reason is cos oil expands on heating, so once it cools down, d volume will reduce, its a fact and a business strategy for most greedy business men buh i tell ya.....deligence and sincerity will illuminate u among ur peers.abeg suppliers hope say una no dey vex..........na Buhari send me o lol.i want collect my whistle blowers percentage.

thirdly, in order to deceive newbies most dealers prefer warming their oil early in d morning or expose them to sunlight such that it is delivered to you fresh. once it is stored, the next morning u discover it has all congealed or sleeping as fondly called, lol.
well the best way to deal wif this is, if u r buying much, alllow the oil to stay overnight before paying the client to avoid stories that touch.

most times uve got to train ur Nose to test oil, its d surest and fastest means. good oil doesnt choke once u perceive d aroma. its simple buh practice will mk u perfect.

storing a good oil is very simple, just make a platform and place d rubbers on top of it. DO NOT PLACE THEM ON BARE CEMENTED GROUND. use only rubber or plastics for long storage.

finally, a good oil has long shelf life and can stay for two years uncontaminated. ensure you source from d cheapest and most affordable source preferrably local mills where it is produced manually. buying oil from the market to store is like petrol on d road side when uve got fillin stations.

everyone is free to add, criticise,or drop questions. wishing u good luck in ur hussles....................

Thank you for bringing these salient points to the fore.

Lemme ask,

As I plan on buying Palm oil from you soon, do I have I have boil the oil to remove moisture from it? I ask this because I plan on storing the Palm oil for a couple of months in rubber kegs.

Or is the Palm oil supplied by you free from moisture and fats?

Your sincere response will highly appreciated.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Jorian1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
uboma:

Lemme ask,

As I plan on buying Palm oil from you soon, do I have I have boil the oil to remove moisture from it? I ask this because I plan on storing the Palm oil for a couple of months in rubber kegs.

Oga please anawer this question, it good to know if your too demand boiling to evapourate the moisture
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:17am On Mar 02, 2017
uboma:

Lemme ask,

lol...............................NOPE. you dont need to. one thing that has kept me shinning is quality. once you've got good products, pple will hunt for u to be sincere. it may sound difficult to convince pple buh wif time they get to know. i try as much to give my clients what he ask for just to save my integrity and business. the very day i get a negative reccommendation, u guys know am loosing, so i guard it @ all cost. the stories of cityhood and others is a big lesson for me
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:32am On Mar 02, 2017
Jorian1:

Oga please answer this question, it good to know if your too demand boiling to evapourate the moisture
lol...............you self folllow ask. the stuff is, there are still some good suppliers out there too buh greed has really eaten deep into the system. am not trying to brag, i have never had my supplies returned/rejected from any company i supply since i started this business on conditions of not meeting standards. the truth is that the better your quality, the more connections u get. if u really want to start, go for quality, supply one or two places and relax.......the rate at which clients will be hunting for you ehhhhhhhh. just forget bout profit initially. thats the whole lesson am tryna bring up.

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:46am On Mar 02, 2017
I know so many pple following d thread for price. its still 9500 as at today. not changed yet. someone sent me a whasapp message dat its 8500 in Delta, dont know how true buh all over here its same price. it will be good if dealers from oda places could quote their price too.@peeo, you run ba.......abeg come tell us werin uyo axis dey sup for price ohhhhh
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:54am On Mar 02, 2017
its time we begin to use this calender i posted earlier wisely...................remember the PALM OIL CALENDER. ALL you need do is keep a copy and follow d trend, it guides you on when to buy, store and sale. the percentages shows availability of fruits and oil per month all year round. hope you can see march, april, may dont miss them.

January(3%)
Feb(1%)
march(9%)
April(12%)
may(16%)
June(13%)
July(8%)
August (7%)
sep(8%)
Oct(11%)
Nov (7%)
Dec(5%)
off peak: November - Feb ( 4months)
peak: march - June( 4 months)
mid point: July - October (4 months).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by uboma(m): 4:39am On Mar 02, 2017
donparosky:
lol...............................NOPE. you dont need to. one thing that has kept me shinning is quality. once you've got good products, pple will hunt for u to be sincere. it may sound difficult to convince pple buh wif time they get to know. i try as much to give my clients what he ask for just to save my integrity and business. the very day i get a negative reccommendation, u guys know am loosing, so i guard it @ all cost. the stories of cityhood and others is a big lesson for me

Noted!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by uboma(m): 4:44am On Mar 02, 2017
donparosky:
its time we begin to use this calender i posted earlier wisely...................remember the PALM OIL CALENDER. ALL you need do is keep a copy and follow d trend, it guides you on when to buy, store and sale. the percentages shows availability of fruits and oil per month all year round. hope you can see march, april, may dont miss them.

January(3%)
Feb(1%)
march(9%)
April(12%)
may(16%)
June(13%)
July(8%)
August (7%)
sep(8%)
Oct(11%)
Nov (7%)
Dec(5%)
off peak: November - Feb ( 4months)
peak: march - June( 4 months)
mid point: July - October (4 months).

thank you once more for bringing this to the fore.
The month of May seems to the period with the highest supply of Palm oil.
I am ready to make some good investment during this period.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kaceydaizy: 6:53am On Mar 02, 2017
@emmykk Please sir, answer the question. Since you know so much about sourcing oil in rivers state, pls enlighten us on it. I stay in rivers and I want to know the best options. Show us the way. If possible drop your contacts. Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
donparosky:
I know so many pple following d thread for price. its still 9500 as at today. not changed yet. someone sent me a whasapp message dat its 8500 in Delta, dont know how true buh all over here its same price. it will be good if dealers from oda places could quote their price too.@peeo, you run ba.......abeg come tell us werin uyo axis dey sup for price ohhhhh

My brother, I run of. better oil for uyo na btw #9,500 -#10,000.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mojeed007: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
you can buy in pH for 10k call 08055951539 for better pH oil
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by chijohn42k2(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
please with keg na how much? since d price na 9500.from aks to Lagos @donparosky
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
uboma:

Noted!
sure sir!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
uboma:

thank you once more for bringing this to the fore.
The month of May seems to the period with the highest supply of Palm oil.
I am ready to make some good investment during this period.
you know d deal. good luck boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.