Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220756 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
donparosky:
I spoke wif them buh am far from home. mk u just dey pray for me @ peeo mk them gree.if u reach church 2mao abeg put am for prayer point cos me no want get high BP for Dis young age.lol
lol. You people should come to a round table cns they might not want to reduce the amount you want. Nobody wan lose nah.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
mk I sha reach Akwa Ibom first. if them no gree by negotiations dem go gree by force. no be only me go loose as u said. just remember me in ur prayers @peeo
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ginababy(f): 12:12am On Feb 05, 2017
donparosky:
my dear, me never sleep for 2 days now! my phones rings like automated alarm in a fire service dept. its not easy buh d passion and quest keeps me going.anyways its been a yl @ peeo hope u r good? oil price just dey dance yakata like dollar and Naira. be careful with deceitful clients before stories that touches d heart o! just heard its dropped from 10k Dis morning to 9500 again! am enroute Abj sha, wud call d mill to validate d info cos I get 100kegs from one mill were I buy 11k. u can imagine werin my head dey think na

Madam peeo, abeg include me for this 9500 na. Waiting for comforting reply.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by fidel353(m): 2:51am On Feb 08, 2017
Good morning all.
Please what's the latest update on the palm oil business.

What's the price like now.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
fidel353:
Good morning all.
Please what's the latest update on the palm oil business.

What's the price like now.
9k as of today. cheers

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
the free fall continues! its 8500 today.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by restored2016(m): 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
how much will it take to deliver to Ph. You are doing a great job.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:32am On Feb 10, 2017
restored2016:
how much will it take to deliver to Ph. You are doing a great job.
10500.all cost inclusive. rubber, oil and tp.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by fidel353(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2017
donparosky:
9k as of today. cheers

Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by fidel353(m): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2017
donparosky:

Thanks.
Please let's keep updating the house as some of us are saving towards it.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 11:45am On Feb 10, 2017
donparosky:
ayin eka kudos to you for the job you are doing. God bless the works of your hands. Ok what if for someone who has the gallons already, I mean like 50and 100 litres, how much will it cost to bring down to Lagos? I would love to discuss more with you off this forum, say whatsapp or so
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
udysweet:
ayin eka kudos to you for the job you are doing. God bless the works of your hands. Ok what if for someone who has the gallons already, I mean like 50and 100 litres, how much will it cost to bring down to Lagos? I would love to discuss more with you off this forum, say whatsapp or so
mfana ibaha uyai! WhatsApp 09083092550.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
8500 don show today per cake! oya na! keep d calls coming, newbies can start comfortably now.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
donparosky:
8500 don show today per cake! oya na! keep d calls coming, newbies can start comfortably now.
palm oil business nawao!just between morning and now, d price has shifted! it's now 10000. I wished d opportunity I had today was grabbed effectively.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
donparosky:

Call the person back say #8,500 no dey again o! Lol.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by uboma(m): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
@ donparosky,
You havent been active on this thread.
Kindly keep us updated at least twice weekly.
Still increasing my savings to do business with you.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:50am On Feb 17, 2017
donparosky:
palm oil business nawao!just between morning and now, d price has shifted! it's now 10000. I wished d opportunity I had today was grabbed effectively.
Peeo:

Call the person back say #8,500 no dey again o! Lol.
lol.dats business sha! it has happened
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:56am On Feb 17, 2017
uboma:
@ donparosky,

You havent been active on this thread.

Kindly keep us updated at least twice weekly.

Still increasing my savings to do business with you.
yes sir, apologies, I will try to update price frequently. its not been easy handling large volumes of supplies up north. sometimes I travel trice a week up north yl d boys concentrate in d west.pls bear wif me
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Gentlevin: 10:16am On Feb 17, 2017
donparosky:
Bro i greet ooo. pls when u deliver to lagos, do u have a definite place u stay and meet your customers? or do u actually take it down to d person's address? i just want to be sure cos ikorodu is d destination on my mind. pls reply
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by walecosby: 10:23am On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=donparosky post=53787627]yes sir, apologies, I will try to update price frequently. its not been easy handling large volumes of supplies up north. sometimes I travel trice a week up north yl d boys concentrate in d west.pls bear wif me[

Am interested in the palmoil business but don't know how to go about it. what advice can u give me sir. present location is Lagos
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by walecosby: 10:27am On Feb 17, 2017
Pls I need a tutorial on how to start the palmoil business. Have been doing some research on the business but am not convinced I av much info yet to venture into the business... I need help pls
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by uboma(m): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2017
donparosky:
yes sir, apologies, I will try to update price frequently. its not been easy handling large volumes of supplies up north. sometimes I travel trice a week up north yl d boys concentrate in d west.pls bear wif me

Noted.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
Gentlevin:
Bro i greet ooo. pls when u deliver to lagos, do u have a definite place u stay and meet your customers? or do u actually take it down to d person's address? i just want to be sure cos ikorodu is d destination on my mind. pls reply
oga i salute u!most times we use young shall grow, or Gobinson if ur volume is not too large, you pick them up @ mazamaza. buh if its large we pick a van from there to ur destination.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
walecosby:
Pls I need a tutorial on how to start the palmoil business. Have been doing some research on the business but am not convinced I av much info yet to venture into the business... I need help pls
if u read this thread from page one, you won't HV any issues buh if u still HV problems, WhatsApp me or drop ur questions one after d other and I will answer them.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
@agarawu23 wheres ur location in Lagos.my boys wud be around nxt week.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by agarawu23(m): 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
donparosky:
@agara wu23 wheres ur location in Lagos.my boys wud be around nxt week.
contact me.. 08180 257828.... Just that I don't send cash before goods o; that's the reason I am yet to deal with any nlder, I travel with my cash to make orders myself.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by egheneezekielsu: 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
Do you need a website for your business or a website of anykind contact me via 08037205687 on phone call or whatsapp
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Dieumerci1: 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Please how much is 25kg of palm oil from the source/villa as at today? Please help. Urgent pls.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Dieumerci1: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bros, i'm in Lagos too. How much are selling today? How many gallons can your boys supply? Thanks.

donparosky:
@agarawu23 wheres ur location in Lagos.my boys wud be around nxt week.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dieumerci1:
Bros, i'm in Lagos too. How much are selling today? How many gallons can your boys supply? Thanks.

right now its 10k! transport and gallon wud mk it 11k to lag. we can supply as many as u wish to get sir. just put a call tru once u r ready
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by walecosby: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
donparosky:
if u read this thread from page one, you won't HV any issues buh if u still HV problems, WhatsApp me or drop ur questions one after d other and I will answer them.

Thanks for the response. pls drop ur number so we can chat or add mine up on WhatsApp.. 07062055921. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.