Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit (55225 Views)

Woman Dies With Pregnancy After Falling Twice Inside A Pit In One Week / How Do I Retrieve This Fund (save A Soul) / Photos: A Bouncing Baby Boy Found In Pit Toilet Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
Where is the ball?
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by mikolo80: 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
CountDracula:

Please do us a favour, don't send ur child to school or better still pray for ur child to be dull in maths
if he will become a okocha type footballer why not. Education is meant to find and nurture the child's innate talent not force your will on the child to try to relive your glory days through them. So if your child prefer to dance or make hair you will disown or brutalise your child ba. I pity your child
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
And you tell me Nigerian kids are not brilliant
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by onstelly(f): 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
snadguy007:
Op, you can lie ooo. Wait first, where is the ball

Next time if you want to lie, be brief; thats why adverts are short
I have finally found you
What's up abbey
You just forgot all bout me cry
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by omonnakoda: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
No Snakes! Why is this on the front page
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by youngest85(m): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
snadguy007:

I no fit laff o
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by youngest85(m): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
aumeehn:
FTC
cool cool grin grin
Federal territory capital
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by youngest85(m): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
hannah55:
Lolz...nice one
Love dem thick
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
snadguy007:

Letter of a self made merchant to his son by Horace Lorima

1 Like

Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by youngest85(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
JingoOAU:
Some nairalanders should learn from this...United we stand

divided we......
Divided we sit
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by Leke001: 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
TerrorSquad:
and a stewpid adult was busy snapping the kids, what if they wounded themselves or fall back into the pit?

hmmn...how time changes things:you know these days when people are fighting,instead of trying to stop them,you find adults scrambling for their phones to tape them.
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by victorazy(m): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
Shallow pic dou undecided
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by youngest85(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Make we assume say e shirt tear
Na 'story dat touch' go follow nw
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by Deilluminator(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
Where iz za ball?
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by snadguy007(m): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
onstelly:

I have finally found you
What's up
You just forgot all bout me cry
cheesy cheesy grin
My runaway friend, you have no idea how much I've searched for you. I thought you've deleted your account lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by youngest85(m): 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
labakeJ:
smiley
Even ur personal text says u dunno wat 2 say, definitely u'r d quiet type
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by emymeeky: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
snadguy007:

The ball could have been thrown out before the boy was rescued
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by addikt(m): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
CountDracula:
If na to use dat brain solve maths now dem go dey get F9... Kids sha, but wait! Who dey snap dem? I'm sure na aadult dey snap dem ooo. Dat adult is an oxymoron undecided

Ah!!!!....you for no talk like that naa, na the OP snap am cry
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by addikt(m): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
CountDracula:
If na to use dat brain solve maths now dem go dey get F9... Kids sha, but wait! Who dey snap dem? I'm sure na aadult dey snap dem ooo. Dat adult is an oxymoron undecided

Ah!!!!....you for no talk like that naa, na the OP snap am cry .
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by otem4eartum: 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
That's what I am saying, we have brain in Nigeria. Let's start using the brain critically. There's answer in it.
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by kally90(f): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
United we stand,divided we fall.
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by DeMekus: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
And an adult was busy taking pictures?
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by DrSuleiman100: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
they are practising an act of criminality
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by uncjay(m): 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
CountDracula:

The adult is not.....
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by Felaak47(m): 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
JingoOAU:
Some nairalanders should learn from this...United we stand

divided we......
fall
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by onstelly(f): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
snadguy007:
cheesy cheesy grin
My runaway friend, you have no idea how much I've searched for you. I thought you've deleted your account lipsrsealed.
Oh cmon sweetheart I didn't oh, was looking for you too.
Oh so happy cry
Ur pin lemme add ur up again and this time won't lose the contact again
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by labakeJ(f): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
youngest85:

Even ur personal text says u dunno wat 2 say, definitely u'r d quiet type
Um actually am both quiet and playful....depends on the situation wink
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by obaunicorn(m): 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
crusadistic:
But why cant i see the ball.How can we be sure the Adult who is with them and also snapped them didn't tell them what to do just because he wants his story to grace the fp sad

I thought about this too
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by youngest85(m): 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
labakeJ:
Um actually am both quiet and playful....depends on the situation wink
Owkay
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by Kimoni: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
I love that smile on their faces when they succeeded. Golden!
Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by snadguy007(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
onstelly:

Oh cmon sweetheart I didn't oh, was looking for you too.
Oh so happy cry
Ur pin lemme add ur up again and this time won't lose the contact again
Alrite..... Will send you a pm now. Check your mail

1 Like

Re: Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
I bet if these kids were in charge of PHCN there will be more light in Nigeria...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand / Help My Husband Seems To Be Addicted To Prostitutes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.