Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,365 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation (19469 Views)

Ayiri Emami Pictured With Dangote & Oshiomhole At Eko Hotel In Lagos / Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others / Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2016
oshiomole keep deceiving yourself money you would have used to upgrade auchi poly and Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma which are both in terrible states you use take go build school for your village...no wonder he has been looting and not working he dey pump the money to him village...Edo people una doh.
Re: Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation by frubben(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2016
Another school built and well furnish for the wealthy in the society, is there any hope for the common man .

Poor man earns 40k per month
Pay house rent
Buys food stuff
Pay tithe (which dey use to build school)
Then he has no option than to take his kid to learn work, because the money to run admission in our school nw ehhh e reach to buy 100 by 100 not to talk of the school fee and all does yeye fee.

Drop my pen

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation by Aromas: 8:24am On Jun 13, 2016
keryj:
So much attention on Lara, is she also doing matriculation?
Op where are the real students doing this matriculation
Is my pleasure meeting u, don't be surprise but a blessing. Good morning Angel.
Re: Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation by mommaade(f): 8:47am On Jun 13, 2016
The Lara no go get Belle ni? Abi na to just dey do show off she dey ni?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation by Pamelayoung: 8:48am On Jun 13, 2016
Matriculation on a sunday shocked
Re: Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation by SucreB: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2016
when will she get pregnant and have baby(s)/ who her pose epp? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation by keryj(f): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2016
Aromas:

Is my pleasure meeting u, don't be surprise but a blessing. Good morning Angel.

I really don't get what u r trying to say
Re: Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation by Laveda(f): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2016
The comments here tho..

grin
Re: Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation by Trini45: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2016
R2bees:
heard their tuition fee is £5.6M per semester.
haba! Oga wetin na?....
Re: Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation by Ezionye(f): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2016
Beautiful woman
Re: Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation by Aromas: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2016
keryj:
I really don't get what u r trying to say
Well, das my way of saying Hi to pretty damsel I like.
Re: Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation by HammyJ(m): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2016
Pls how much is d tuition fee in Edo @poster?
Re: Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation by keryj(f): 11:51am On Jun 13, 2016
Aromas:

Well, das my way of saying Hi to pretty damsel I like.
Alrt thanks dearie, I apprct u too
Re: Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation by Aromas: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
keryj:
Alrt thanks dearie, I apprct u too
Yu wlcm, but it gonna b my pleasure if I gt ur digit grin
Re: Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation by Fairgodwin(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pamelayoung:
Matriculation on a sunday shocked

No, it wasn't on a Sunday. It was on Saturday and by the grace of God, I was there. So I can tell you authoritatively that it was done on the 11th of June, which was on a Saturday. Thank you.
Re: Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation by Fairgodwin(m): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
tobesticality:
Is that not the most expensive public university in Nigeria?

It is NOT a public school and it is NOT in any way owned by the government. It is not called 'Edo State University, Iyamho.' it is called 'Edo University, Iyamho.' Please pay attention to the omission of 'State' in the name.
I have someone who schools there and I have been there many times, even on the Matriculations day, and I have all the authentic information about the school (in case you need it).
Re: Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation by macapie20(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sorry, ekpoma(100,000+)

EMMYLBANKS:
thank God for uniben in edo state...if not no school 4 us...Ekpoma(45+),BIU(500,000+),light way(500,000+),igbinedion(500,000+),uniben(14,500)
Re: Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation by leopayne(m): 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
who dey do d matriculation sef,, na Oshiomole and co or d students coz I Neva see any matriculating student for all d pics so far
Re: Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation by DaMotivator(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
but wait oh...where d student wey dey matriculate nah...abi is d foreign investment a student too?
Re: Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation by Pamelayoung: 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Fairgodwin:

No, it wasn't on a Sunday. It was on Saturday and by the grace of God, I was there. So I can tell you authoritatively that it was done on the 11th of June, which was on a Saturday. Thank you.

Op stated it was on 12 that's why I was surprised.
Were u among d matriculant?
Re: Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation by Ejimike: 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
tobesticality:
Is that not the most expensive public university in Nigeria?
Is the university public or private? I guess is private because The name didn't include Edo State Unversity but Edo university
Re: Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation by Fairgodwin(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pamelayoung:

Op stated it was on 12 that's why I was surprised. Were u among d matriculant?
No, I wasn't.
Re: Oshiomhole At Edo University 1st Matriculation by NICOGRAVITY: 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
AMEN...u know and thought of it so shall it be

God will make your heart desires to be accomplished too in Jesus name amen.
I humbly will like to know you better. Please kindly send your number or email address.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babangida's 75th Birthday Interview: "I’m Not The Evil Many Think I Am" / INEC Suspends Issuance Of Certificates To Zamfara APC Candidates / Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.