Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony (96783 Views)

Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) / Wedding Cancelled As Bride Refuses To Swear She'll Sleep With No Other Man / Ghanaian Bride Wears Sneakers On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by ChangeIsCostant: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
lalasticlala come and see
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by TheSPEAKER(m): 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Is she angrily shy
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by igetemi(m): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
Vshock:
I rather kill myself than to commit suicide. CHAI!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the difference
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by andyanders: 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
The guy mouth dey smell hence the lady's reaction.You can see the expression on her face.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
Vshock:
Hmmm but all na death
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by MalcoImX: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
Vshock:
funny G. May your wife to be. Also use that same way to tell you that you are the greatest. Amen... Nd Sir I wasn't passing any judgement on her
Hmm. Man it's no funny when it's practiced by ones gfriend/wife to be. I'll agree only if she'll tell me before the event.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by UjSizzle(f): 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
*sighs*

Who knows what's up

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by fortunechy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
wt rubbish!!!
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by edorhe14(m): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
The Groom should given her a stern warning.
On ones special day?
Women sef
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
MalcoImX:
Hmm. Man it's no funny when it's practiced by ones gfriend/wife to be. I'll agree only if she'll tell me before the event.
MalcolmX Na lie ooo. She must not tell you ooo. That will be cheating nah. It has to be a surprise package for you.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
Pejah:

Hmmm but all na death
no bro. Killing myself is alot more easier than committing suicide
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
Vshock:

Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by kikies(m): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
Maybe d guy invited some girls wey ein dey kpansh b4,and d bride know say ein dey kpansh dem,dem wan come chop her rice again..........she vex

Bt some ladies can b foolish
She only succeeded in disgracing herself
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
igetemi:

What's the difference
bro ask Google nah
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=egedem post=46518462][/quote] your case don pass becareful oo
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Ghost447(m): 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
This ugly thing?
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by anyicash(m): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
na End time marriage na.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Edumolokwu(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Na lie, abeg na Ghana movies.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by nwachonum: 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
see how dem resemble dead body wen snap
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
Vshock:
your case don pass becareful oo
okay sir

Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by KingsleyCEO: 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
in Orubebe's voice to the groom: what's your connection with Edible Catering? only edible catering can make your wife behave like that.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Chrisrare: 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Dats wot happens wen ur wife borrowed u money to pay her bride price...
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by MalcoImX: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Vshock:
MalcolmX Na lie ooo. She must not tell you ooo. That will be cheating nah. It has to be a surprise package for you.
No, if na like that I no want. na only she waka come.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by jaytime(m): 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Make una no bring movie scenes come dey post for here again o.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by vakinola1(m): 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
Vshock:
sir are you in anyway related to Prof Wole Soyinka?

lol

end time marriage you say...!
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by blacq2009(m): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Vshock:
Na only you waka come?
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by starboyflight(m): 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
simple.. The dude needs an extra push of courage to act his role as the groom, so he needed some monkey tail. while most ladies hate their men drinking alcohol, she particularly has been warning him against it. On bringing his mouth close, she could sense the horrible smell and be like "even on ur wedding day?" pissed off, she pushed him away. The guilty bride wears a shameful smile to cover it up
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by oodua1stson: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Some women are drama queen
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Duru009(m): 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
dat lady doesn't love u. luk at her welle
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by swiffy(f): 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
Na by force 2 commit ur self, abi d guy dey suffer 4rm chronic mouth odour. wonder what will happen after marriage.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Atom57(m): 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
starboyflight:
simple.. The dude needs an extra push of courage to act his role as the groom, so he needed some monkey tail. while most ladies hate their men drinking alcohol, she particularly has been warning him against it. On bringing his mouth close, she could sense the horrible smell and be like "even on ur wedding day?" pissed off, she pushed him away. The guilty bride wears a shameful smile to cover it up
bride or groom?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Rocks Pant And Bra In 18th Birthday Photoshoot / Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.