Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony (96789 Views)

Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) / Wedding Cancelled As Bride Refuses To Swear She'll Sleep With No Other Man / Ghanaian Bride Wears Sneakers On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by delishpot: 7:13am On Jun 13, 2016
For a woman to vex on her own wedding day? The so called happiest day in a woman's life? Well, I can't stand hypocrisy sha. Some spouses would degrade you when you both are alone but when in public they start acting all lovey dovey. Even my little girl couldn't stand a two faced teacher of hers who would bully her all day but as soon as she sees her mom or dad she starts acting all sweet and nice.

On the other hand, the man may have blindly entered one chance with a kolo woman. I hope he did not close his eyes to this part of her life believing love would change her? Hiaan, only those that are married would understand that marriage is not the same thing as dating even if you dated for 1000 years,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Orikinla(m): 8:06am On Jun 13, 2016
dainformant:
A mild drama ensued during a wedding ceremony in Ghana after a bride angrily refused to seal her marriage at the altar with a kiss from the groom. The lady who was visibly angry throughout the wedding -turned away her face when the man made a move to kiss her ahead of their marriage pronouncement. Not only did she remove her face but also pushed him away from her while still in an angry mood.

The whole church bursted into laughter including the man who smiled sheepishly to cover the embarrassment. The lady is currently trending online now as people are trying to fathom what will make a lady do that to her man on such a special day.

Here are screenshots gotten from a video posted online.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/bride-embarrasses-her-man-in-church.html

Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:20am On Jun 13, 2016
This is a scene from a movie . It can't be real.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by laikas: 8:41am On Jun 13, 2016
chai, the woman worwor o, or are my eyes dicivin me.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2016
Maybe he has bad breathe grin
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by dannyben5: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2016
CHAI...international wedding embarassment[i.w.e]

Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by hartley44(m): 9:05am On Jun 13, 2016
It looks like the guy was a sluggish kisser
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Nely77(m): 9:12am On Jun 13, 2016
The guy told the girl initially that he is Dangote's first son and kept on making her to believe him until she got pregnant and has no alternative. She finally discovered that the guy is not even from Nigeria and even not related to Dangote in any way. She got so angry that .....(complete it from the photos posted by op). Her dreams now turned to nightmare. You see!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by lomaxbien(m): 9:14am On Jun 13, 2016
I pity this man.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by godunia(m): 9:27am On Jun 13, 2016
Most couples had disagreement before climbing the aisle, they merely manage it before the crowd.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by lordkhalifa(m): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2016
When you try to marry ogbanje cheesygringrin
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by oake(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2016
What was really going on here? Did u notice dat bride seems pregnant? Well, whatever may be the grievance, I pray dat they settle things amicably.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Abee79(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2016
She looks pregnant lipsrsealed
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Starlet50(m): 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Maybe the Bridegroom did not brush his teeth even though she told him to do so.Jst saying
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by alaskido(m): 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
I think the girl is probably angry that he got her pregnant before wedding and she is putting on a white wedding grown which is meant for virgins grin grin grin grin. I cant stop laughing.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
Compliant:

Get your fact right bro

YOU CAN WEAR WHITE GOWN EVEN WHEN PREGNANT INASMUCH AS YOU ARE NOT COVERING YOUR FACE WITH THE VEIL

Hahahaha..what is the "fact" to get right? Funny...hahahahah...

The idea of the white wedding gown became popular after Queen Victoria adopted it as the color of her wedding gown. From there it became fashionable and the Church adopted it during the Victorian ages to imply purity. Prior to that time various colors including blue and even black were used as colors for wedding gowns. White gown as a symbol of purity was thus passed down from the Victorian ages till modern times mainly by the church.

The idea of the veil dates way back from various cultures and did not signify purity. Greeks used it to protect the bride from Evil Spirits, while to some of of considered bad luck for the groom to see the bride before marriage, hence her face is closed/veiled until the exact time for the marital rites. Not until recently was it adopted to mean chastity after the white gown was so adopted. The gown has been and still is.

I should get my facts right. Hahahahahahaha..I am still laughing...I shall truly help Lambs become Lions.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by nkemdave(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vshock:
I rather kill myself than to commit suicide. CHAI!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha, wat's the difference?
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
nkemdave:

hahahaha, wat's the difference?
senior man abeg if you ask me. Na who I go ask

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by deebrain(m): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
lirusehn:

May God punish whomever tampered with your sense of humor. undecided

AMEEEEEEEEN!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by dmltoyin(m): 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nawa o
Even teebillz and tiwa still kissed
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by BABANGBALI: 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Funjosh and aminat508
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Lincoln275(m): 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
she dey vez cos she tall pass hm husband
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Lincoln275(m): 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
she dey vez cos she tall pass she husband
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by Amajerry83(m): 1:45am On Jun 18, 2016
She must have been used as a repayment for a loan by her family.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony by buffalowings: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
lirusehn:

May God punish whomever tampered with your sense of humor. undecided

Loool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Rocks Pant And Bra In 18th Birthday Photoshoot / Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.