Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,224 members, 7,842,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals (48521 Views)

Nana Otedola Embraces Asa Asika, DJ Cuppy's Boyfriend (Photo) / Davido Receives Condom From D.J, Ecool As South African Lady Twerks For Him / D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Starships4u(m): 10:40am On Jun 13, 2016
I had wanted to run this undercover but then i aint soo jobless to dig into another persons life band relationship... had a bagload of tests and assignments waiting for me
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by mekonglobal(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2016
Ok now we know, but will that be able to heal baba's left damage ear I guess not! Next!!
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Kgdavid(m): 10:43am On Jun 13, 2016
omusiliyu:
...when did our brothers from the east start gold digging?

Leave our daughter alone.

Anyway, I trust her dad, he wont let that happen. His hard earned money isn't meant to develop the erosion damaged place

Victor Anichebe gats his own. Even though millions are not to be compared to billions, who do you expect her to date? are there any young Yoruba billionaires for the young lady to date just to please you people? Abi you want her to date Obafemi Martins before you can be happy abi?

7 Likes

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by cescky(m): 10:45am On Jun 13, 2016
omusiliyu:

Anyway, I trust her dad, he wont let that happen. His hard earned money isn't meant to develop the erosion damaged place

See the poor tribalistic bloke, stay there and be claiming brother and daughter...who send you message?

7 Likes

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by bejeria101(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2016
Na who boyfriend epp?

1 Like

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Kgdavid(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2016
UIA04:
Hmmm
Mikel obi + billionaires daughter

Victor + billionaires daughter

Maybe Billionaire's daughters like Igbo boys tongue

5 Likes

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Guyman02: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2016
charix:
It's only here on nairaland you see igbos vs Yorubas e-fighting meanwhile in real life they bend each other into different sexual positions. Funny enough even amongst nairalanders they still get married although to the chagrin of useless tribalists.

I'm still surprised at her choosing a Nigerian man, I always thought with her exposure she would never settle for a Nigerian as she would see them as below her level.

Victor Anichebe is more British than Nigerian. He was born and bred in the UK
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by izzou(m): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2016
RIZLER:
useless omo Igbo flatty wan reap were he no sow sad

I used to read dumb comments on nairaland

But this your own is CLASSIC

Kudos bro..more kb to your phone

14 Likes

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by UIA04(f): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2016
Kgdavid:

Maybe Billionaire's daughters like Igbo boys tongue
Yeah ibo boys are Fine and hardworking ad take care of their wives.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by ghostmist: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2016
omusiliyu:

Bro, goan Kee yaself...

1 Like

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by timeandchance76(m): 10:57am On Jun 13, 2016
graciella:
So we now have monitoring spirits on Naira land? How u take know say na Anichebe?
ime sef they wonder ooo. Who tell am say them dey date sef.
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by alaskido(m): 11:00am On Jun 13, 2016
Na who them epp? Lubbish.
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by 4stylz: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2016
charix:
It's only here on nairaland you see igbos vs Yorubas e-fighting meanwhile in real life they bend each other into different sexual positions. Funny enough even amongst nairalanders they still get married although to the chagrin of useless tribalists.

I'm still surprised at her choosing a Nigerian man, I always thought with her exposure she would never settle for a Nigerian as she would see them as below her level.

Don't mind them, in real life you see Yoruba girls tripping over igbos boys while igbos keep chasing yoruba girls Upandan. They come here to excercise their stupidity while dey go back to meet their respective igbo/Yoruba spouse...Love don't care where u from

3 Likes

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by 4stylz: 11:03am On Jun 13, 2016
Guyman02:

Victor Anichebe is more British than Nigerian. He was born and bred in the UK

Are you saying the igbos born in lagos are more of Yoruba than igbo?

6 Likes

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by tgmservice: 11:04am On Jun 13, 2016
I don't no nlanders can be dis silly by thinking dis is anichebe from dis unless proof
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 13, 2016
PiaMia n DjCuppy look alike

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by danasjoe1: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2016
Does this news add anything ti strengthen the naira against the dollar
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Freakypinky(f): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2016
ayomidemelz:
PiaMia n DjCuppy look alike
Its left to her to corroborate or refute her fans claims.
Some comments here are just plain funny.
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by WebSurfer(m): 11:18am On Jun 13, 2016
Idydarling:

can u listen to yourselfeducated Nigerian guys are one of the most classiest in the world, this ur view only shows how low ur level of esteem is, travel outside Nigeria and tell others you're dating a Nigerian and see envious stares, u are obviously not one who believes in himself, do u realise that an oyibo man is too simple and easily boring? I guess u don't, cos u worship his every move, nonsense!

# I rep naija 4 life
one hot kiss to you for this.... kiss

1 Like

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by bowale21(f): 11:21am On Jun 13, 2016
dheolexaone:
Make me sef do yanga.

He he! Got u babe. This is funmiboi Oj.... tongue
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Guyman02: 11:25am On Jun 13, 2016
4stylz:

Are you saying the igbos born in lagos are more of Yoruba than igbo?

The environment where you are born and bred into adulthood can mold you, though it doesnt change your tribe. The Yoruba boy who grew up in Ikoyi GRA with a driver that takes him to school and access to modern toys and the Yoruba boy who grew up in Mushin who treks to school and improvises for his own toys cannot see life from the same perspective, the Yoruba boy in Ikoyi GRA will be more closer to his Igbo friend of the same status than to his fellow Yoruba boy doing conductor in Mushin.

12 Likes

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Venzal: 11:26am On Jun 13, 2016
I was about to reply the dude's post, until I saw your's.

See ehn, for this your post alone I am ready to take you to Seychelles for a 3-day all-expense-paid trip. You've got brains and use it well grin kiss
Idydarling:

can u listen to yourselfeducated Nigerian guys are one of the most classiest in the world, this ur view only shows how low ur level of esteem is, travel outside Nigeria and tell others you're dating a Nigerian and see envious stares, u are obviously not one who believes in himself, do u realise that an oyibo man is too simple and easily boring? I guess u don't, cos u worship his every move, nonsense!

# I rep naija 4 life

1 Like

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by blayde(m): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2016
dheolexaone:
Make me sef do yanga.
is that ur kid brother?
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by rose54321: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2016
Hmm but why did he consciously hide his face in all the pictures.
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2016
charix:

Your thought processes are troubling -- clashing cymbals to my psyche. Nigeria is a place to be proud of, world-class people come out of Nigeria too.

1 Like

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by edo3(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:
No wonder Anichebe no score any goal for westbrom last season. Cuppy dun use her sweet puna finish the poor boy.
How u take know say d puna sweet?
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by elopee3000(m): 11:39am On Jun 13, 2016
omusiliyu:

grin but chiwetel ejiofor money is good for changing all the brown roof in SW abi? and sheyi law with elenu need igbo blood to elevate thier future generation with igbo colour grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 13, 2016
edo3:
How u take know say d puna sweet?
I dun taste d puna some yrs bk
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Dainikel(m): 11:55am On Jun 13, 2016
Peeps already claiming what might be yea or nay, wait for Cuppy to unveil the mystery fiance herself.
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Flashh: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2016
charix:

You're one of those Nigerians suffering from inferiority.

Your last statement shows it all.

7 Likes

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by edo3(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:

I dun taste d puna some yrs bk
Badt guy,,no let him father hear u oo..
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Ekugbeh(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2016
charix:

wah make u feel she think in this primitive way of urs
Inferiority syndrome.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Depressed Mabel Makun Asks DSS To Attend To Her Call On Security Threats / Nabila Fash Meets Miracle, CeeC, Tobi, Alex & Nina #BBNaijaTop5 (Photos) / Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.