Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals (48513 Views)

Nana Otedola Embraces Asa Asika, DJ Cuppy's Boyfriend (Photo) / Davido Receives Condom From D.J, Ecool As South African Lady Twerks For Him / D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:

I dun taste d puna some yrs bk
grin

1 Like

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by fiftynaira(m): 11:59am On Jun 13, 2016
goldbim:
Wow!it seems he's the one..especially the beach pix that he backed the camera...Nigerians can unravel any mystery so far it's on social media.. grin.

That's how I unravelled you!

This could be us
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by DICKtator: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:
No wonder Anichebe no score any goal for westbrom last season. Cuppy dun use her sweet puna finish the poor boy.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by jobzy78: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Listen ppl she fit date anyone she likes he no concern me.
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by BekeeBuAgbara: 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
Good combination.
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by hucienda: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Guyman02:

The environment where you are born and bred into adulthood can mold you, though it doesnt change your tribe. The Yoruba boy who grew up in Ikoyi GRA with a driver that takes him to school and access to modern toys and the Yoruba boy who grew up in Mushin who treks to school and improvises for his own toys cannot see life from the same perspective, the Yoruba boy in Ikoyi GRA will be more closer to his Igbo friend of the same status than to his fellow Yoruba boy doing conductor in Mushin.

Guyman02 cheesy dis ur example ehnn.. grin

ee show say u bi real guy man.

Poorvatii no get friend.

3 Likes

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Duru009(m): 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
A billionaire's daughter fucckin around.....
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
edo3:
Badt guy,,no let him father hear u oo..

no b her papa go marry her na
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Mikylopez(f): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
omusiliyu:
...when did our brothers from the east start gold digging?

Leave our daughter alone.

Anyway, I trust her dad, he wont let that happen. His hard earned money isn't meant to develop the erosion damaged place
read d rubbish u typed...

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by goldbim(f): 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
fiftynaira:

That's how I unravelled you!

This could be us
grin grin.mystery man
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by willo4eva(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
See these steps on how to know your man is lying... http://www.kamalsbase.com/620/9-definite-ways-to-know-your-man-is-lying
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Malawian(m): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
lordcyl3:
good for her, na toto she get and na prick go still enter her last last
igbo boy don collect this one from una mouth. chai, u must be hurting grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Omoluabi16(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin.mystery man
Or you and I..

1 Like

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Dallaslaurel: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
elopee3000:
grin but chiwetel ejiofor money is good for changing all the brown roof in SW abi? and sheyi law with elenu need igbo blood to elevate thier future generation with igbo colour grin grin grin grin grin
on point
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by jeffoe(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
omusiliyu:
...when did our brothers from the east start gold digging?

Leave our daughter alone.

Anyway, I trust her dad, he wont let that happen. His hard earned money isn't meant to develop the erosion damaged place
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Salimmuhammad(m): 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
charix:
It's only here on nairaland you see igbos vs Yorubas e-fighting meanwhile in real life they bend each other into different sexual positions. Funny enough even amongst nairalanders they still get married although to the chagrin of useless tribalists.

I'm still surprised at her choosing a Nigerian man, I always thought with her exposure she would never settle for a Nigerian as she would see them as below her level.

Those ones that see nigerian men as below them are just plain stupid ¤sorry for the language¤ you never see foreign billionaire children do that. Nigerians just have these pride problem smh
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Catastrophe1: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
RIZLER:
useless omo Igbo flatty wan reap were he no sow sad
hahhahaha the omo igbo Don dey fvck her already and she is taking the Dck with smiles on her face.

1 Like

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by EROMS38(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Idydarling:

can u listen to yourselfeducated Nigerian guys are one of the most classiest in the world, this ur view only shows how low ur level of esteem is, travel outside Nigeria and tell others you're dating a Nigerian and see envious stares, u are obviously not one who believes in himself, do u realise that an oyibo man is too simple and easily boring? I guess u don't, cos u worship his every move, nonsense!

# I rep naija 4 life
tel him o
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by cupidhero(m): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
charix:
It's only here on nairaland you see igbos vs Yorubas e-fighting meanwhile in real life they bend each other into different sexual positions. Funny enough even amongst nairalanders they still get married although to the chagrin of useless tribalists.

I'm still surprised at her choosing a Nigerian man, I always thought with her exposure she would never settle for a Nigerian as she would see them as below her level.
"in real life they bend each other into different sexual positions."
Chai! Epic! So na dis kind things make our Biafra not to get head.
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by chiefobdk(m): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
charix:

ur self esteem is really low.
I'm sorry.
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by lordcyl3(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Malawian:

Lol.. bia nwa guy, kpachara anyi gi o

1 Like

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Stolen: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
Malawian:

If anybody ask, na yoruba men start am. There girls will not just stand and accept their pussy stinks. Noooooooooo nau!
The Omo Igbo must go round. Just wen dey thought they were safe, Karma is a bitch! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Stolen: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
charix:

One Nigeria on top bed. So accordiing to you, one nigeria is only good for fcukin, that is Y we must remain one country. madness!
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by seangy4konji: 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
She still fit be Linda ikeji partner in the perfume industry.

Mony don't guarantee say that place go deh smell like issey or Gucci.

All na Sam same.

Abeg shift.
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by kechywillz(m): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2016
Anichebe try n bring this gal home,i wan hear say u don engage her
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by IDGMIDGM(m): 5:52am On Jun 18, 2016
Idydarling:

can u listen to yourselfeducated Nigerian guys are one of the most classiest in the world, this ur view only shows how low ur level of esteem is, travel outside Nigeria and tell others you're dating a Nigerian and see envious stares, u are obviously not one who believes in himself, do u realise that an oyibo man is too simple and easily boring? I guess u don't, cos u worship his every move, nonsense!

# I rep naija 4 life
Hey Dear!u simply defined Charix very well!Remember some pple re not well exposed!just forgive him!the best thing da can ever happen to any girl abroad is dating a 9ja man!we d best!!!

1 Like

Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by IDGMIDGM(m): 6:00am On Jun 18, 2016
donbugy:
They look good together..

I got webmail, leads, mailers, smtp and more for blasting.
friendlydrecxs@yahoo.com
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by dheolexaone(f): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2016
He he! Got u babe. This is funmiboi Oj.... tongue[/quote]
#eyes_wide hw did u know?
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by Pringlez: 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Idydarling:

@ the bolded; truth and nothing but the truth, God bless you jare!
But how did you know by the way? Hahahaaa!!

# I rep naija 4 life
Re: Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals by LawrenceUMS: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
Motion Graphics is a complex field, encompassing the worlds of Conceptual Thinking, Graphic Design, Animation, Cinematography, Editing, and Sound. And let’s not forget the business aspects such as Producing, Marketing, Sales, and Client Service. It’s a lot to learn.

Our training has been designed around the belief that you don’t need a degree and a decade of experience to become an effective Motion Graph artist. You just have to know what’s important to focus on, and you need to understand the fundamentals involved.

Classes in progress – with TWO training centers in Lagos (Yaba and Egbeda/Alimosho)

100% Practicals, Ambient Classes, Two Training centers (Lagos), Professional Instructors, plus more!!

UMS TRAINING HUB | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, 2347034711141 | training@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 7AF02B2D , 59161980 l Website : www.umstraining.xyz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates 44th Birthday Today! Shares New Photo / Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo / Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.