Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... (8166 Views)

Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine / This Pretty Girl Took A Selfie In Her Very DIRTY Room..see The Hilarious Respons / Banky W Blasted For His "Dirty Room" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by badassProdigy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
This beautiful young girls posted a selfie taken in her 'dirty' room. Twitter user Realist @JustaMute, who happens to be a graphic artist edited the photo to make it clean...

www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/06/young-girl-takes-selfie-in-her-dirty.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by badassProdigy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
wetin man no go see...
Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by Flexherbal(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
They shoud have also clothed her, also.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
With those manly-looking toes it's good they put socks over them.
If the room's nasty then the poon's obviously filthy. Would not _fuck, would not even associate with.
Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by IamAtribalist: 1:06am On Jun 13, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 13, 2016
This shawty go sweet to fuccckk sha...
Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by Maydayy(m): 2:14am On Jun 13, 2016
person get mind post dis kind thing for public?? o di egwu !!After if she no get husband nw ,dem go begin accuse village pple
Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by johnglefury(m): 3:25am On Jun 13, 2016
The room is dirty but she has money for iPhone... Hoes everywhere!

it's not my business, sha

4 Likes

Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 13, 2016
charix:
With those manly-looking toes it's good they put socks over them.
If the room's nasty then the poon's obviously filthy. Would not _fuck, would not even associate with.
wash!!! grin
Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 13, 2016
Shegiya power of photochopping grin grin
Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by jrupa(m): 6:46am On Jun 13, 2016
Pretty girl becoming a bitch.
Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by LOVEGINO(m): 6:53am On Jun 13, 2016
She be certified junkie.
Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by somehowpenis(m): 7:03am On Jun 13, 2016
Am i the only one noticing the cigarette smoke in her hand in the first pic? This is a Hoe (prostitute) and that room is her place of action..
Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by THONZE(m): 7:20am On Jun 13, 2016
IS THAT NOT HER UNCL*D PIX undecided
Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by ChiomaUdemba(m): 7:20am On Jun 13, 2016
somehowpenis:
Am i the only one noticing the cigarette smoke in her hand in the first pic? This is a Hoe (prostitute) and that room is her place of action..
You are not the only one, but you are the only one that cared to say it.
Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2016
HIA!! WETING MAN NO C 4 THIS WORLD
Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 13, 2016
somehowpenis:
that's some weed bro. She got her life to live ,,, we all do
Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by ShayGirl(f): 7:57am On Jun 13, 2016
I guess she's more cautious about her benefits in pasting d pix online than her surroundings...

The editor really did a good job in rebranding her except for d cloth aspect.
Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 13, 2016
badassProdigy:
wetin man no go see...
my wonder is how can she save up and buy an iPhone (if she's the one that bought it though) and yet lives in this shithole?! just how? some girls be using iPhone and yet their bed where they lay their head to rest ain't comfortable at all, let alone their room.

1 Like

Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by feamtrik(m): 9:48am On Jun 13, 2016
Na she go kill me if I have her..... I don see wetin go Send me heaven fast be that
Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by willyo(m): 10:21am On Jun 13, 2016
Nothing is real in the world of photos this days....

1 Like

Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2016
but why should she take the pics naked?

Hate it when ladys take pics naked and still cover their boobs with their hands. Can't they learn from Rihana?

1 Like

Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by Pdizzle(m): 11:33am On Jun 13, 2016
Junkie babe cheesy
Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by Princepoint(m): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2016
hmmmmm that photoshop for you
Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by MightyPee: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
but why should she take the pics naked?

Hate it when ladys take pics naked and still cover their boobs with their hands. Can't they learn from Rihana?
they believe nipples are what should not be seen, me that cleavage gives me hard on, much less full breast with covered nipples.
Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by Ladycloud(f): 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Even with all the beauty.
Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by Alexchubee(m): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
They are not done yet, when they cloth her, then they will have my comment.
Re: Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... by badassProdigy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
icedbeatz:
my wonder is how can she save up and buy an iPhone (if she's the one that bought it though) and yet lives in this shithole?! just how? some girls be using iPhone and yet their bed where they lay their head to rest ain't comfortable at all, let alone their room.
Lol... well said

(1) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him / New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby / I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.