Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee (8165 Views)

When You Have A Meeting With Linda Ikeji (pix) / Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) / Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by corperscorner: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
According to the information reaching my desk right now...

Ayedee who sole-handedly brought down Linda Ikeji's blog says he is not done with the female blogger yet.

"By the time I'm through with that african chimp, she gon beg me with her pale poohsie" he says.

He claims she makes numbers by ripping his hardwork and posting it on her blog just to make rounds for herself and she aint even gon gimme credit for that.

She can bad mouth the Nigerian celebs, ion care. But coming right at me in my lane, ma zone. Dats one shii I aint gon take from the ho...

Source: TMZ
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
u have tried, but I'm hoping you actually held close talks with that african chimp before u took it to the lengths? clap for yourselves..
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by prettyjo(f): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by naturally: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by faithboi: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
spotit:
u have tried, but I'm hoping you actually held close talks with that african chimp before u took it to the lengths?
would the chimp answer his invitation?...
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by jobberman247: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
It is only a toddler that wouldn't bliv you are who you talk about @OP...

Do I need any other proof to say this is Aydee....

A lot of foreigners have been sneaking up on we Nigerians on nairaland and no-one is duin nain abt it.....sad

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
faithboi:
would the chimp answer his invitation?...
do not answer for him. my comment is direct. not for you nor for anyone else but aydee
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Airforce1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Linda is in for a serious trouble

Dis aydee guy aint stopping anytime soon

She musta bad mouthed him or his relative back in the day that made him wanna pull her down completely to ground zero

I hope she saved lotsa money for her rainy day?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by faithboi: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
spotit:
do not answer for him. my comment was direct. not for you nor for anyone else but aydee
I didnt know you knew his house...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
all these news with 'the source says, the source told'....when are we really gonna have the soup?

6 Likes

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by englishmart(m): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
If you see person Wey pass you, no dey show am levels.
Where your own end na there another person own start.

Bros e don do. You hear?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by englishmart(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
Airforce1:

She musta bad mouthed him or his relative back in the day that made him wanna pull her down completely to ground zero

one of her investments is worth #24milion she can cash on it na..

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by chikeorji123(m): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
Linda or whatever ur name is seek peace or ur doom!.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by jaybossYBNL(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
corperscorner:
According to the information reaching my desk right now...

Aydee who sole-handedly brought down Linda Ikeji's blog says he is not done with the female blogger yet.

"By the time I'm through with that african chimp, she gon beg me with her pale poohsie" he says.

He claims she makes numbers by ripping his hardwork and posting it on her blog just to make rounds for herself and she aint even gon gimme credit for that.

She can bad mouth the Nigerian celebs, ion care. But coming right at me in my lane, ma zone. Dats one shii I aint gon take from the ho...

Source: TMZ
which tmz?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
I hpe she did at bolded.

I didn't see this coming but I warned her wen she bought her latest ride...my exact words were "anything can come up and change d face of blogging..."

Dis seems to be it for her @ least.

This incident shows she isn't business savvy.Wen a biz reaches dis magnitude,it shld be run true to itz siZe.U shld av a Law firm representing u,a strategist/adviser et al.
Sure she has picked valuable lessons
Airforce1:

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by itstpia1: 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
"anything can come up and change d face of blogging..."

even our seized nigerian money can change anything sef.
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by yungEX(m): 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
Oboi that guy don vex oh. abeg Linda use ur pooshie go beg am lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Roon9(m): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
Dia u avit! Conclusive proof that aydee is masking as corperscorner! Seun watchout! Dis wan iza bad egg
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by abokikhalifa: 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
Who be dis ayedee abi na wating dem dey call.... Oga go jump inside third mianland oooooooo if u dey vecs.... Linda ur boy is right behind you, notting do you, dem just dey hate on ur succes. Bad men dem

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
hmmmm... Linda is in real poo..That guy sounds so aggressive. . I pray she survives it....

Meanwhile for those crazy about the blog, you can get her app through Google play and keep up with her..
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Deefuray(f): 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
Now this is getting messy.
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by decode55(m): 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
IMO, she asked for it. undecided

SMH
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Airforce1(m): 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
I hpe she did at bolded.

I didn't see this coming but I warned her wen she bought her latest ride...my exact words were "anything can come up and change d face of blogging..."

Dis seems to be it for her @ least.

This incident shows she isn't business savvy.Wen a biz reaches dis magnitude,it shld be run true to itz siZe.U shld av a Law firm representing u,a strategist/adviser et al.
Sure she has picked valuable lessons

sorry broda
Are you the Aydee guy?

Who really are u and what's tha way forward
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by leshluap(m): 12:07am On Oct 09, 2014
Ahaaaaa,
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by valmunich(m): 12:29am On Oct 09, 2014
In oritse femi's voice "double wahala for dead body..." *sekems out*
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by jideomowunmi(f): 12:36am On Oct 09, 2014
Funny enough....am liking his guts...I must commend him tho...he did a good job...am sure Linda body go come down small now...wondering were all her celeb paddi's dem dey....denrele & Co...shior
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:37am On Oct 09, 2014
Lol cheesy
I no be Aydee o!...just your average nairalander.

Unfortunately,these guys av all d cards and she can only hope that dey go easy on her.The way forward is to get another platform,put everytin bizwise togeda and. conduct things properly.
Airforce1:

sorry broda
Are you the Aydee guy?

Who really are u and what's tha way forward

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Airforce1(m): 12:44am On Oct 09, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Lol cheesy
I no be Aydee o!...just your average nairalander.

Unfortunately,these guys av all d cards and she can only hope that dey go easy on her.The way forward is to get another platform,put everytin bizwise togeda and. conduct things properly.

I just dey pity the lady right now
She go cry her eyes out dis evening reach tomorow morning
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Abbey2sam(m): 12:48am On Oct 09, 2014
Why are nigerians happy for about another person's downfall
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:51am On Oct 09, 2014
I pity her too

she inspired so many bloggers to start and now dey are learning from this fiasco to conduct business properly-talk about being the forerunner and the sacrificial lamb too embarassed
Airforce1:

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by barackodam: 1:03am On Oct 09, 2014
Airforce1:

grin grin grin
You use style yab her oooooo wink wink wink
Re: I Am Not Done With Linda Ikeji Yet - Ayedee by Mcbussy(m): 1:17am On Oct 09, 2014
Airforce1:

U no hear say Linda and all her family members gather dey curse d guy on twitter?...hahaha grin

Nigerians hardly use their brains.u know u are guilty as charged,instead of reasoning wif the guy and possibly reaching a peaceful resolve,she still went on to invite all her family members on twitter to rain insults on d dude....stewpidity...smh cry

Naija seems lawless, but there are rules once you go beyond its borders. The cyber world is a country with its own rules.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young girl takes a selfie in her dirty room, see how the photos were edited... / Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club / Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.