Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (319792 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by amzee(m): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
lol, hope its PVC and not 1993 voter's card. Lwkmh Thanks man, i appreciate!
You are welcome bro.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by KINGinVAHALA: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
amzee:
You are welcome bro.
Appreciated!
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by kollybay4u: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2016
danielganjo:
Pls, which 1 is the nysc number, is it d one at d top that start with A00......... or the one that start wit Nysc/Oy/Ben2016/5.....?
The one with A00... That's the one required.

2 Likes

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by teasty234: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
I registered between the 1st 2weeks. I mean b4 the server crashed. And got my acknoledgement letter the second week I registered. Am I still Goin to re-register ??
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by preetygina: 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
for two weeks now, l had patiently waited for the acknowlegement letter; now that l ve received it, i was surprised to see 'Dear Zaraki... and my name is not Zaraki. I dont understand o. Anybody having similar issue?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by danielnewton(m): 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
mostly the name those people mistakenly give to peoples are Hausa name...it seem am smelling tribalism ooo
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by katsiful: 12:28am On Jul 07, 2016
pls nairalanders the new unique now on my acknowledgement latter are 32 bits length, is it OK ?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Copershun: 6:24am On Jul 07, 2016
My dear same thing happened to mua...they wrote "dear Adejoh" and Adejoh is not my name
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by teasty234: 7:06am On Jul 07, 2016
I registered between the 1st 2weeks. I mean b4 the server crashed. And got my acknowledgment letter the second week I registered. Am I still Goin to re-register ??
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by murphyrichy(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2016
please i applied npower for someone but after uploading his supporting documents it brings out the image below, pls is their any solution to this? I need you advise. tnx

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Bucky001(m): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
kollybay4u:

Instruction is unscripted in the boxes. NYSC/...
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Bucky001(m): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
katsiful:
pls nairalanders the new unique now on my acknowledgement latter are 32 bits length, is it OK ?
Is so ambiguous to be OK. I got likewise.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by esosuo: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
murphyrichy:
please i applied npower for someone but after uploading his supporting documents it brings out the image below, pls is their any solution to this? I need you advise. tnx
Convert all ur docs to pdf format and it will upload ones
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by murphyrichy(m): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
esosuo:

Convert all ur docs to pdf format and it will upload ones
thanks bro, I have read how to convert files to PDF.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by esosuo: 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
murphyrichy:
thanks pls do you mind teaching me how to do that.
It mayb hard to do with mobile device but if u are on system just put in convert jpeg to pdf or doc to pdf pick the one with free to it and the rest is sef explainatory, Upload, convert and download ,mind you it is online conversion works with small data

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by teasty234: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
I registered between the 1st 2weeks. I mean b4 the server crashed. And got my acknowledgment letter the second week I registered. Am I still Goin to re-register ?? Since they Av renew the site.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by maasoap(m): 7:16am On Jul 08, 2016
kollybay4u:

You are wrong Sir. The information on their web page says NYSC Call Up Number and that starts with NYSC/. Not nysc certificate number at all. Check the image below.

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nicola87: 7:28am On Jul 08, 2016
Good morning Nairalanders . I want to know if Nysc Secretariat will be opened to take relocation letter today 8 July so as to be given a place of PPA .Urgent response please . Thank you
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by preetygina: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2016
Copershun:
My dear same thing happened to mua...they wrote "dear Adejoh" and Adejoh is not my name
so what do we do about it?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Bograd83(f): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by murphyrichy(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
esosuo:

It mayb hard to do with mobile device but if u are on system just put in convert jpeg to pdf or doc to pdf pick the one with free to it and the rest is sef explainatory, Upload, convert and download ,mind you it is online conversion works with small data
I have done it using WWW.freepdfconverter.com . it was successful.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by murphyrichy(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nicola87:
Good morning Nairalanders . I want to know if Nysc Secretariat will be opened to take relocation letter today 8 July so as to be given a place of PPA .Urgent response please . Thank you
Go to Nysc section and ask this. They will know better.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Kokadomfreedom(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
katsiful:
same thing with me
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Biodunkuye(f): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Finally,i ve been able to apply,ever since I had issues with reg.i called their customer care line and dey responded with immediate effect.but I ve not gotten any acknowledgement letter. This is what I got.i dnt if it's d same as d oda pple ve been getting.

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by NaijaTroops(m): 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
pls have anyone applied for npower knowledge (soft) with ssce and gotten acknowledgement
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by adedayo77: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Pls help . I received my acknowledgment letter after 3 weeks of my registration but the name on the letter is different from my name. Pls what should I do?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by esosuo: 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
murphyrichy:
I have done it using WWW.freepdfconverter.com . it was successful.
Congrats ,npower is just pdf friendly onlike other formats dat it will accept one and reject d odas pdf na once d tin dey accept
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by EazyMoh(m): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
EazyMoh:

Please don't confuse people with what you don't know!
It's clear English Call-Up number the one on your call-up letter. It's like this NYSC/sch name/year/XXXXX
the one on your certificate that starts with A00****** is CERTIFICATE number while your call-up number is modified to indicate your state of deployment.
I was banned for 7 seven days for posting this! It's not fair I even petitioned a mod but they no send. If this is what I get for trying to help people register then I guess the aim of NL has been defeated in this aspect. At least NL shall have a n Avenue to revoke unwarranted bans.

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Invincible2k2(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2016
Another sort of game from n-power. I registered since 2weeks ago and i've been expecting the so called "acknowledgement letter". The said letter however came this morning but what got me thinking about the letter is that no name was on it as i can only see "Dear Applicant". I just hope all is still well sha
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Prince202020(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2016
murphyrichy:
kudos, pls can you remember the date you re-registered?

June 20th 2016
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by c4life: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
UC Browser is no longer opening the N-power website, and Operamini is not all that good tool.
Pls: how can i go about it, i am using Phone, nokia x2-01. I used it to apply thru UC browser sometime ago. But trying to help someone now. Any advice?

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (62) (Reply)

Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.