Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (319793 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by murphyrichy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
Invincible2k2:
Another sort of game from n-power. I registered since 2weeks ago and i've been expecting the so called "acknowledgement letter". The said letter however came this morning but what got me thinking about the letter is that no name was on it as i can only see "Dear Applicant". I just hope all is still well sha
was about asking the same question, mine also says dear Applicant.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by murphyrichy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
Prince202020:

June 20th 2016
okay I have received. thanks
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by henries246(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
Pls i need help, I have completed the first stage of the form, now on the downloading documents (cv, bsc, ppt) but cudnt complete it and since then i'v been trying to get the document page but is coming up. What do i do?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by murphyrichy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
henries246:
Pls i need help, I have completed the first stage of the form, now on the downloading documents (cv, bsc, ppt) but cudnt complete it and since then i'v been trying to get the document page but is coming up. What do i do?
use this link to upload your documents, I recommend you convert it to PDF b/4 uploading. https://portal.npower.gov.ng/apply/documents.php
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 12:53am On Jul 11, 2016
Npower Link to upload your documents

Were you shot off when you tried to upload your docs in the first page? Worry not, you can upload your documents here:

https://portal.npower.gov.ng/apply/documents.php
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by DTalented(m): 7:54am On Jul 11, 2016
opson2016:
Npower Link to upload your documents

Were you shot off when you tried to upload your docs in the first page? Worry not, you can upload your documents here:

https://portal.npower.gov.ng/apply/documents.php

After waiting for more-than two weeks for Npower to reply my mail (both On Email and on facebook), I re-applied today and it went through and i got acknowledgement mail almost immediately and this time, with reference number.

My question:

1. Please must i upload CV for Npower knowledge? Because i registered with ssce.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Dorcas90: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2016
I did my registration since last month almost a month but uptil nw no email from n-power. Am i save
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Chocho4real(m): 9:46am On Jul 11, 2016
Dorcas90:
I did my registration since last month almost a month but uptil nw no email from n-power. Am i save

Yes you are safe. Perhaps you need to do a re-registration then since its abt a month now, you registred. And if eventually you aint able to get registered again, just contact them.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by adedayo77: 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
Pls I need npower contact, because I saw another person name on my acknowledgment letter
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by humbleself242(m): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
opson2016:
What problem are you facing registering for FG's npower program?

Let's get them solved right now.

Drop your problem and I'll get them solved, having passed through some of challenges while registering; and how I overcame them.

Totally FREE

Contributions are also welcomed from individuals who have faced and got over likely www.npower.gov.ng registration problem.

If I'm not online on time, beep me on 08065277758
My application was successful but I have not been replied
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by mancinaira(m): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
adedayo77:
Pls I need npower contact, because I saw another person name on my acknowledgment letter
check with pc
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Godapple: 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
I did my own registration today and it was successful. My acknowledgment letter was received withing just 5minute. The best way, place to register and upload your document is cyber cafe.

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by NaijaTroops(m): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
did my register today got the acknowledgement but the reference number is 32 character long
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Liadi2(m): 5:23am On Jul 12, 2016
Good day I reappy and my aknowledge me not message was sent to me Immediately but the reply was dear applicant , they don't include my name there. Pls hope i am Save?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by tsnap01: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2016
adedayo77:

same thing happen to me on my phone but when I check with PC I saw my name.What an electronic amazement
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by tsnap01: 8:00am On Jul 12, 2016
When you see a different name on your acknowledgement letter, just proceed to cyber cafe or use a PC to open the email,lo and behold you will definitely see your name,stop using those phone of yours to open it,same thing happen to me.Hope have clear that?.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by tsnap01: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2016
I pity you if you are working with federal government right now and you still proceed to participate in this program and also if you are still a serving corp member.Some don't even know why they asked for BVN and NYSC Call up no.Just forget it if you are still a serving corp member,you can't be consider,same apply to those who are working with FG.No ghost workers here.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ablesolomo: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2016
adedayo77:

Check your gmail through this link and it will show your right name: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/h/1a9sbkepxpc14-/?f=1
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by graceapadija: 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
Na wa I ve registered since over three weeks now no acknowledgement mail and I try to reregistrate this morning, its say have already registered. And yet no mail from them
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Chocho4real(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
graceapadija:
Na wa I ve registered since over three weeks now no acknowledgement mail and I try to reregistrate this morning, its say have already registered. And yet no mail from them

You will get it in due time, just be patient. Mine also took a while before it came. Just continue being hopeful
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by wasiu05: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
pls update me on npower I av applied with old fashion and it was sucesful but I heard DT d proces has been revamped
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Bsc(m): 6:03am On Jul 13, 2016
graceapadija:
Na wa I ve registered since over three weeks now no acknowledgement mail and I try to reregistrate this morning, its say have already registered. And yet noa mail from them
am facing the same issue bro, its over 3wks now yet no mail, i hv tried 2reregister but i get same message.
am hopeful because a friend who registered a wk or 2 before i did, got his acknowledgment 2days ago.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by SUPERPACK: 8:55am On Jul 15, 2016
Chocho4real:

You will get it in due time, just be patient. Mine also took a while before it came. Just continue being hopeful
can i register without a username and password because the npower website no more have a log in page, plus they are saying that there is no need to upload Cv and other documents,
should i go on and register with this new format or is it a mistake.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by dyfaze: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
I got an acknowledgement mail with unique number of 32 characters(numbers n letters). I called d help line n d lady said that I shld keep it like that.. Is that how other pple unique number looks like?.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by silvyonys(f): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Please, has anyone gotten the second email that is supposed to contain the test as stated by npower?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Kokadomfreedom(m): 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
I was about asking thesame question. Has anyone gotten the test mail. What is our faith?
silvyonys:
Please, has anyone gotten the second email that is supposed to contain the test as stated by npower?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Draculadick(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
na waoh its over three weeks i successfully applied and am yet to get my code pls advise on what i should do
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nafizzey(m): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
[b]Na wa o. since this registration started over a month ago, I'm unable to register successful. Whenever i fill the reg form and hit submit bottom, the portal says am already registered when am not. I have call their ineffective cc line and made compliant, they will tell me to send my details for verification after which they will get back to me.. Up till now, as I write I have not got any response or mail from them..

I travel to Abuja last week for break, while I was there, i decided to call the cc help line and ask for their Official Location/Address where they operate so that I will go there to resolve my problem directly from them, to my surprise they kept telling me that they can't tell me where their exact Npower official Address/Office they operate is .that all problems must be channelled online which to me have all proved abortive.

Until now no confirmation or acknowledgement of application mail from them and if try to register again, the site will say am already registered.[/b]
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by spiliphiano: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
[quote author=Nafizzey post=47578465][b]Na wa o. since this registration started over a month ago, I'm unable to register successful. Whenever i fill the reg form and hit submit bottom, t dont worry you can get their message before the registration closed.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by TGM2015: 12:50am On Jul 16, 2016
Please is it possible to change ones choice of the programme after submission and acknowledge mail received? I actually made mistake while applying for some people, I interchanged the applicants' choice of programme.

Thank you.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Chocho4real(m): 6:23am On Jul 16, 2016
SUPERPACK:
can i register without a username and password because the npower website no more have a log in page, plus they are saying that there is no need to upload Cv and other documents,
should i go on and register with this new format or is it a mistake.

You don't need a username nor a password to complete your reg any more. Just proceed with the reg and upload what ever document you are asked to upload.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2016
Chocho4real:

You don't need a username nor a password to complete your reg any more. Just proceed with the reg and upload what ever document you are asked to upload.
So how does he get his confirmation mail, since the username and password and email registering appear on the same page. What email would they use to reach him

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (62) (Reply)

Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.