Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (319904 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Unclesarm: 5:03am On Sep 22, 2016
IDEALCASH:
yes i have but i have not able to log in
Yes. Got the message yesterday 21 sept around 8:56pm. D exam will hold today 22 sept from 12:01am to 11:59pm
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Abdngna: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
Please can anyone help?
i did'nt submitted my assessment test while the time runs out, what could that mean?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Abdngna:
Please can anyone help?
i did'nt submitted my assessment test while the time runs out, what could that mean?
that is auto submission
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Abbey1045(m): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
Abdngna:
Please can anyone help?
It will automatically summits itself. How many questions is it altogether?

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by chemistry101: 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
This is the acknowledgement message I got from Npower T when I registered in August,
My question is, is't everybody that got this message received text for the assessment test?
Acknowledgement of your application

We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application and documents. Your unique application reference is "NPB199061534". Please keep this number safely for future reference and quote in all enquiries and communication regarding your application.

You will receive further instructions regarding pre-selection tests via your registered email account within 7 days of your application submission. You will need to complete the tests. The selection committee will review all applications, documents and test results after the closing date for registration. You will receive notification via your registered email account once a decision has been made about your application. You will also receive updates on your application through your N-Power portal account. Your username and password are required in order to access your N-Power portal account....
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Abc123xyz: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
If JAMB registration and exam is like this Npower, people for dey hear nwi! These guys are a big mess.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Abc123xyz: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
I have not seen this kind of organisation handling the Npower website and Job. To be candid, they are a big mess. Imagine the phone nos they gave are all switched off. You sent them email messages no reply, you comment on their Facebook page they won't respond. On twitter the same thing. When it happens like this, I would ask myself the level of education the people undergone. Ignoring somebody's message who want to get information/clarity from you is a shame. A very big shame. I wonder what they expect us to go round and educate with this their so call Npower Teach.

3 Likes

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by teasty234: 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
Am writing the text tomorrow, for those that written it. Please how does it looks like??
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by massive1019(m): 5:38am On Sep 23, 2016
teasty234:
Am writing the text tomorrow, for those that written it. Please how does it looks like??
Luks lyk banana and chips.....
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by sirAmeh(m): 8:55am On Sep 23, 2016
The acknowledgment sent to you guys,what is your surname or name ontop?pls I need reply!!!! Thanks!!!
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nkenkenyi87: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2016
Please after my registration,i was sent a notification of successfully submitting my application,but couldn't get a confirmation mail with my reference number,when I contacted there customer care,i was told that I shouldn't worry and I should not re-apply again,that my application is in the database that I will get a notification during the shortlisting period,but up till now I haven't gotten any sms,and my surname fall on those that will be taken the assessment on the 23/09/2016.please can someone give me an idea of what I should do?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by murphyrichy(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2016
sirAmeh:
The acknowledgment sent to you guys,what is your surname or name ontop?pls I need reply!!!! Thanks!!!
some have their surname written on it while some says Dear Applicant.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by murphyrichy(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2016
Nkenkenyi87:
Please after my registration,i was sent a notification of successfully submitting my application,but couldn't get a confirmation mail with my reference number,when I contacted there customer care,i was told that I shouldn't worry and I should not re-apply again,that my application is in the database that I will get a notification during the shortlisting period,but up till now I haven't gotten any sms,and my surname fall on those that will be taken the assessment on the 23/09/2016.please can someone give me an idea of what I should do?
Are you a baby? Go ahead and see if you can be able to write the test, period.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2016
Thats the level of incompetence you see when you give someone responsibility higher than him.

I've sent them more than 3 tweets, more than 5 questions on Facebook, more than 3 emails. All with no response. All numbers mostly switched off

Abc123xyz:
I have not seen this kind of organisation handling the Npower website and Job. To be candid, they are a big mess. Imagine the phone nos they gave are all switched off. You sent them email messages no reply, you comment on their Facebook page they won't respond. On twitter the same thing. When it happens like this, I would ask myself the level of education the people undergone. Ignoring somebody's message who want to get information/clarity from you is a shame. A very big shame. I wonder what they expect us to go round and educate with this their so call Npower Teach.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by danielnewton(m): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2016
Pls hw can it be confirm if the test was successfully submitted and also hw can u know if u actually answer all the questions before submission... cos i thought there is should be a notice at the end saying you have certain number of question left.....Reason is the computer may Bleep up...and u think you have done all...whereas not
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Bograd83(f): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
Nkenkenyi87:
try, if u can be able to login cos sum did d test without receivg sms
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by mdaniel39s: 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
no infro from those who wrote
i mean nature of the test,samples of questions, or if scores were seen after final submission these r what i need ppl to share

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by teasty234: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
Wrote mine this afternoon. English, maths, general knowledge. To my surprise, one of the questions says, do I av desktop, laptop, smartphone that av access to Internet.

Let me giv u expo. One question says; if ur today's tomorrow is Sunday, wat was it's yesterday? Who can can answer it?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by jellybabee(f): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
teasty234:
Wrote mine this afternoon. English, maths, general knowledge. To my surprise, one of the questions says, do I av desktop, laptop, smartphone that av access to Internet.
Let me giv u expo. One question says; if ur today's tomorrow is Sunday, wat was it's yesterday? Who can can answer it?
teasty234:

teasty234:
teasty234:

friday

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by newspapers: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2016
Do we actually need the NYSC Callup number? didnt see that on Npower portal nor on http://www.recruitment.com.ng/npower-recruitment-npower-screening-www-portal-npower-gov-ng/

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ebrahyym(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
got my text today to write ma test tmorrw, pls those that did them own should help me with tips and some of the questions he answered. thanks in anticipation
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2016
I'm confuse abt this n-power process, I registered and got a confirmation mail back in August if I'm not mistaken, and yet to get a text or mail for the test others are now writing, what am I missing out house? I registered under software canopy tho
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Chocho4real(m): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2016
OlatunjiOmotayo:
I'm confuse abt this n-power process, I registered and got a confirmation mail back in August if I'm not mistaken, and yet to get a text or mail for the test others are now writing, what am I missing out house? I registered under software canopy tho

Informations about Npower ongoing test schedules are everywhere. If only if your helped yourself with this info, you won't be saying all these. Go search for the test schedules bro. Npower Tech (Software) will be the last to take the test. Which is frm 10th of Oct to 12th Oct.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ebrahyym(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2016
taking my test, the site was too slow to load, unfortunetly it reached timeout b4 I finished. no no my fate
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by heskeyw(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
Am writing tomorrow. Still waiting for the text msg.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Anugod(f): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
heskeyw:
Am writing tomorrow. Still waiting for the text msg.
Same here
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Abdngna: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
Abbey1045:
It will automatically summits itself. How many questions is it altogether?

They are 17 sha!
Tnx 4 d reply.
But the instructions said 'you must submit before the time runs out' - this is what makes me feared of losing the test. But thank God now of knowing it was safe
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by rjek: 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
I can't login with my phone number and surname,
Wat cud d problem be? Pls help a brother
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
rjek:
I can't login with my phone number and surname,
Wat cud d problem be? Pls help a brother

If you registered for NPower TEACH, and the
date for your assessment has passed and
you were unable to log in, please send a
private message to our inbox in the
following order.
1. Full Name as registered
2. Email Address
3. Phone Number
DO NOT provide the answer below.
No extra words are needed.

Send such message to Npower Facebook message inbox.

www.Facebook.com/npowerng

We have observed that many people don't
remember what they applied for.
If you fall within this category, please a
message to our message box in the
following order
1. Unsure
2. Name
3. Email Address
4. Phone Number.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Anugod(f): 1:46am On Sep 27, 2016
opson2016:

following order.
2. Email Address
3. Phone Number

Send such message to Npower Facebook message inbox.

following order
1. Unsure
2. Name
3. Email Address
4. Phone Number.
I've not been able to log in to take my test. Please what do I do?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by rjek: 1:55am On Sep 27, 2016
opson2016:

following order.
2. Email Address
3. Phone Number

Send such message to Npower Facebook message
inbox.

following order
1. Unsure
2. Name
3. Email Address
4. Phone Number.

I applied for npower build, which is supposed to start dia test on 15th to 16th of October, but dey sent me a text yesterday dat I hv a test today, yet can not login...wat shud I do

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (62) (Reply)

Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.