Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (319800 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by danielnewton(m): 7:49am On Jul 26, 2016
in the acknowledge msg that is where you see your reference number...congratulation msg is the one send immediately you finish reg
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by EazyMoh(m): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
suyamasta:

** N-power portal for application was opened
sunday June 12
** "As at noon on Monday June 13, only
36 hours after the launch of the portal, 403,528
applicants have successfully registered on the site
~~

The statement was credited to Afolabi
Imoukhede , Senior Special Assistant to the
President on Job Creation

-- Its so disgusting to hear the shift is to
accomodate more people when by indication
more than enough people already applied, why is
the government so full of lies??
Don't mind them, they are just not ready. No tangible arrangements have been made for the program yet.
They have not recruited the trainers nor arranged the facilities for the training.
Initially applicants are supposed to take a test a week within registration to determine if they are qualified. But then the site went haywire even the iD code has problem subsequently, as it started appearing in 32 alphanumeric characters.
Am afraid this program may turn out to be a disaster, because it'd be difficult to screen these millions of applicants within the next one month not to talk of how to conduct selection test.

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by suyamasta(m): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
EazyMoh:

Don't mind them, they are just not ready. No tangible arrangements have been made for the program yet.
They have not recruited the trainers nor arranged the facilities for the training.
Initially applicants are supposed to take a test a week within registration to determine if they are qualified. But then the site went haywire even the iD code has problem subsequently, as it started appearing in 32 alphanumeric characters.
Am afraid this program may turn out to be a disaster, because it'd be difficult to screen these millions of applicants within the next one month not to talk of how to conduct selection test.
I wonder for Naija o, lets watch and see sha
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by zealed64: 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
my name wasnt on it...

otimize:
was ur name on it
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by reyin(m): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2016
zealed64:
my name wasnt on it...

saw mine 2dai, same issue but their email address shows as reply@firetoms.com
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by jazzyjazz: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
please help.i tried to register in npower last night but after putting my details and i got to the part where i should upload my documents, it stopped going through. i have been trying to go through the rocess again but i dont know my password as i never saw any option for that while i was registering. right now i cannot access my account and each time i try to apply it says my email is already on the system. please what do i do?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Bsc(m): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
pls tell n power to Send me an acknowledgement mail, over a month and weeks now..... i cnt re-apply, i hv called and i hv emailed yet no reply.... huh

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by honestivo(m): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pls is goin to two months now that I registered but yet to get a feedback mail,what is the right step to take I have call them and they have been telling me to be patience (for how long)
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Bsc(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
mozeyub:
Good morning friends. I received my acknowledgement message yesterday after a month of registrations. If you haven't receive yours, kindly check your inbox or spam messages . Awaiting for my test. Best of luck to u all.
i just received the same message @12:25pm july 28 after over a month and weeks of succesful registration. but i thought it comes with name. dear....... why is the one different?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Bsc(m): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
After a month plus, i finally recieved my acknowledgement today.
Stop calling the contact number.. cuz u will be asked to exercise patience. so annoying.
try sending mail to support@npower.gov.ng. but dnt expect a reply but belive me ur message hv bn recieved, include ur details. pray as well.
Hopefully waiting for a congratulatory message.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Dejideji1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
EazyMoh:

I was a bit worried when I saw the ID code with 32 alphanumeric characters and was wondering if it should be like that.

But since the code should be kept private and personal, we don't know how the previous ones looked like.

So what is going to happen now? Because it seems that is the format everyone is receiving now.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by iamgoodness(f): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Like their page for job opportunities with them: www.facebook.com/mygoodnessstores
MyGoodness Stores is an online store aimed at meeting the fashion needs of its customers at best prices. The CEO, Corper Uzowuru Ebere Goodness, has nurtured this idea of being an entrepreneur. The economic meltdown and level of joblessness in the country today triggered this vision.
MyGoodness Online Stores is giving the general populace as well as corpers the opportunity to partner/own their own business. This could be part-time or fulltime. Corpers/Awaiting nysc members who are also good in graphics and design and digital marketing are also welcome. See this analysis:-
As an NYSC member,you earn N19,800/30 days = N660 daily. Some hawkers make more than that. Let’s wake up and be more productive,proactive and create room for more income. The earlier we wake up and smell the coffee, the better for us all. Let’s stop waiting for the government to feed us, that is where we are in this age.You can earn as much as you want by selling any fashion product of your interest online.You could also start up your own online mall. Make effective use of the SAED lectures you had.
Have an entrepreneural mindset today. Join/Partner with MyGoodness Stores.
Nigeria’s ours,Nigeria we stand!!!
Like their page for job opportunities with them: www.facebook.com/mygoodnessstores
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by EazyMoh(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dejideji1:

I was a bit worried when I saw the ID code with 32 alphanumeric characters and was wondering if it should be like that.

But since the code should be kept private and personal, we don't know how the previous ones looked like.

So what is going to happen now? Because it seems that is the format everyone is receiving now.

I have seen the previous format it's not more than 10 digits. My guess is that while making so many changes and upgrades the ID code generating algorithm got corrupted/tempered and it started dishing that 32digits.
In all the code is not the issue, so long it's unique it can be used for the verification. My worry is the selection process, because it seems they still don't have any clear plan how to go about it.

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
The previous one looks like this:

Dear AJAJA Olalollo, (imaginary name)

Acknowledgement of your application

We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application and documents. Your unique application reference is "NPTC 1986664518". Please keep safely for future reference and access to your N-power portal. Your application will now be processed and documents reviewed. Once your application has been fully processed, you will receive further information via your email and also via your portal account. You will require your username and password to access your portal account. If your email or telephone number change in the future, simply access your N-Power portal account and update your record.

I think Npower team is trying to figure out how the screening is going to be handled. That's the major reason application was extended. That's just the truth.

In my next article on my website, I'm going to address the ups and Downs of Npower registration.

Wish you all the best.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by anukulapo: 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
@ opson2016
I submitted the application and got "Thank you for your interest and completing your application..." but prior to that, a few seconds before that page was displayed, I noticed that the CV and Degree report was that the file type was not accepted then it disappeared and displayed the "successfully completed page".

Do I assume it's all right?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by barbstee(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Jst gt my acknowledgement mail 2day after abt 5wks of completn my registratn
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by barbstee(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
anukulapo:
@ opson2016
I submitted the application and got "Thank you for your interest and completing your application..." but prior to that, a few seconds before that page was displayed, I noticed that the CV and Degree report was that the file type was not accepted then it disappeared and displayed the "successfully completed page".

Do I assume it's all right?

u can try to reupload those documents
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by chriskemistri: 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Got mine too, jst dat no name was included jst dear applicant

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by gbemi514: 12:45am On Jul 31, 2016
Wow!!!..... Mine was just like a miracle. Did the registration today and got the acknowledgement just 2 minutes after registering
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ndnuray(m): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
When will they call us now! Sheybi na Aug dem be talk.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
The Npower email you got might be from a scam website.

This is because fake Npower reference no is already in circulation.

We did the research and here is how to check if yours is real or fake.

http://infobase.com.ng/2016/08/03/watch-out-scam-npower-reference-number-acknowledgement-emails-are-in-circulation/
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by churchkilo(m): 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
opson2016:
http://infobase.com.ng/2016/08/03/watch-out-scam-npower-reference-number-acknowledgement-emails-are-in-circulation/
are you for real ? even people who did not drop their email on this platform but registered with npower also got this dear applicant acknowledgement email
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by murphyrichy(m): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
churchkilo:
are you for real ? even people who did not drop their email on this platform but registered with npower also got this dear applicant acknowledgement email
is not a matter of dear Applicant, they said mails from no-reply@firetoms.com are fake.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
murphyrichy:
is not a matter of dear Applicant, they said mails from no-reply@firetoms.com are fake.

A guy called me this morning saying he's from firetoms. He said he got my phone number on infobase, but he refused to identify himself.

He however said firetoms is a consulting firm to Npower. I'm yet to believe him since he refused to identify himself.

I'm doing everything possible to get to the root of the matter. If he said he's a consultant to npower but refused to tell me his name, it means something is wrong .

All messages sent to Npower on Facebook got no reply. When I called I was told they're not aware of firetoms

I'm sure something is hidden about firetoms.

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by murphyrichy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
opson2016:

A guy called me this morning saying he's from firetoms. He said he got my phone number on infobase, but he refused to identify himself.

He however said firetoms is a consulting firm to Npower. I'm yet to believe him since he refused to identify himself.

I'm doing everything possible to get to the root of the matter. If he said he's a consultant to npower but refused to tell me his name, it means something is wrong .

All messages sent to Npower on Facebook got no reply. When I called I was told they're not aware of firetoms

I'm sure something is hidden about firetoms.
The thing is now confusing, Just wait to see if N-power will say something about it. what actually did the guy from firetoms requested from you when he called.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by VoteFynestboi(f): 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
murphyrichy:
The thing is now confusing, Just wait to see if N-power will say something about it. what actually did the guy from firetoms requested from you when he called.

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
murphyrichy:

The firetoms guy said I should remove the scam article I wrote about them on my blog.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by murphyrichy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
opson2016:

The firetoms guy said I should remove the scam article I wrote about them on my blog.
nawa o, its alright.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by rafem: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
Wen I called npower yesterday concerning firetos.com, they said the message is from them. @opson2016 who r we going believe now?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by chriskemistri: 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
I pray dat d whole tin behind dis Npower should nt be scam!!!!!!!!
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ebenreloaded: 2:05am On Aug 09, 2016
opson2016:

Your just want people to visit your site, even a fresh registration i did for someone today still carries firetoms in the acknowledgement mail....you better go and remove that thing from your website

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (62) (Reply)

Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.