Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (319909 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by heskeyw(m): 8:34am On Sep 27, 2016
Anugod:
Same here
Did u later got dia txt?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by heskeyw(m): 8:34am On Sep 27, 2016
Anugod:
Same here
Did u later got dia txt?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2016
Good morning we have an early bird
opportunity for those who registered for N-
Power Community Education.
Starting from today till Thursday, those who
applied for NPower Community Education
can take their assessment tests.
Please locate the pinned post on this page
and follow the instructions to lay your
complaints.
# NPowerNG

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Anugod(f): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
heskeyw:

Did u later got dia txt?
Yes I did dear, around past 9pm yesterday. How about you, have you written?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by heskeyw(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
I did mine just now. I saw answer saved, but when I clicked on submit, the tn was loading till eternity until my time runs out.
I didn't receive dia txt, bt dia site opened.
I wrote ezeimo as my surname, it said invalid login, I used chidiebere, same tn. Then I used arinze,omoh the tn opened ooo, GOD AT WORK.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
heskeyw:
I did mine just now. I saw answer saved, but when I clicked on submit, the tn was loading till eternity until my time runs out.
I wrote ezeimo as my surname, it said invalid login, I used chidiebere, same tn. Then I used arinze,omoh the tn opened ooo, GOD AT WORK.

Give those who're yet to write theirs expos
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Anugod(f): 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
heskeyw:
My dear, no be small thing o. Me that got the text nko? Struggled to login for hours o, no success. I had to go drop my details in their page inbox as they posted on their wall on Facebook. Still no response. It was around after 10am (since 12am wey I wake up o), I just decided to try again o, and then it opened. Same name and number that I've been trying since o angry
But thank God sha, was able to submit when my time was still remaining over 8 minutes.

It is well jare.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Norabay(f): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Anugod:
My dear, no be small thing o. Me that got the text nko? Struggled to login for hours o, no success. I had to go drop my details in their page inbox as they posted on their wall on Facebook. Still no response. It was around after 10am (since 12am wey I wake up o), I just decided to try again o, and then it opened. Same name and number that I've been trying since o angry
But thank God sha, was able to submit when my time was still remaining over 8 minutes.

It is well jare.
please mine was 2 PM today but the page was just blank when I try to load it.please am I still allow to take it when it's open?.Thanks.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Emmysteve(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Anugod:

It is well jare.
Please did you use system or phone? I have been here for some hours now but couldn't take the test, anytime I successfully entered my details, the page would just go blank. Same thing with phone. I am just tired
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Bsc(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
Emmysteve:
Please did you use system or phone? I have been here for some hours now but couldn't take the test, anytime I successfully entered my details, the page would just go blank. Same thing with phone. I am just tired
same here
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Anugod(f): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Emmysteve:
Awww... How far? Been able to write yet? I used phone for mine o. You can try sending them a message in their Facebook page inbox. I hope it comes through for you. All these wahala on top shikini change. It is well jare angry sad
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Anugod(f): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Norabay:
please mine was 2 PM today but the page was just blank when I try to load it.please am I still allow to take it when it's open?.Thanks.
The test is still on till 11:59pm today. It seems it's a general problem since others are complaining too. Try submitting a complaint on their Facebook page and see. They are actually working to make the exam smooth. I think they know why their numbers are not going through. Just follow their page on Facebook or Twitter. They should be aware of all the issues and hitches. All the best dear.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Norabay(f): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Anugod:
The test is still on till 11:59pm today. It seems it's a general problem since others are complaining too. Try submitting a complaint on their Facebook page and see. They are actually working to make the exam smooth. I think they know why their numbers are not going through. Just follow their page on Facebook or Twitter. They should be aware of all the issues and hitches. All the best dear.
I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by mdaniel39s: 5:31am On Sep 28, 2016
just wrote the test with my aunty it was smooth no network probs submitted with 9mins to spare easy as abc here r a few sample questions
6-(5-3)+10
999*100
presidential villa location
and some English questions of filling gaps, completing sentences, interpreting word/phrase and other personal questions like
ready to be deployed to a rural area etc
17 questions altogether
pls take note questions mit differ but dis is to give u an insight of d nature of the test... best of luck to u all
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Catty2019: 8:37am On Sep 28, 2016
What of those that have being unable to login , what is our fate, I've being trying to log in 5 days now I also sent them several messages with no response from them
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Bsc(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
Catty2019:
What of those that have being unable to login , what is our fate, I've being trying to log in 5 days now I also sent them several messages with no response from them
Npower community education and teacher corps assessment ends 2mrw... what did u apply for? Have u recieved txt or mail?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by d4guy: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
npower Agro start tomorrow shey. Am i right guys ?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Bsc(m): 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
999*100
=
Nearest in meaning.

......... is when a woman marries more than one husband

Acute Angle is.........
etc Goodluck, 20mins is ur time, questions are 1-17.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by amzee(m): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
opson2016:

If you registered for NPower TEACH, and the
date for your assessment has passed and
you were unable to log in, please send a
private message to our inbox in the
following order.
1. Full Name as registered
2. Email Address
3. Phone Number
DO NOT provide the answer below.
No extra words are needed.

Send such message to Npower Facebook message inbox.

www.Facebook.com/npowerng

We have observed that many people don't
remember what they applied for.
If you fall within this category, please a
message to our message box in the
following order
1. Unsure
2. Name
3. Email Address
4. Phone Number.
I've been offline for some weeks now but now i'm back. Please when is Npower Build applicants taking their test?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by sholey4love: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Today is empower agro and the date refused to change. Please can any one explain what is really happening
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by aylagos(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Registered for npower tech hardware instead of npower teach cos I use my phone to open the site and I did not know anything about tech hardware pls Nlers any solution cos I have teaching certificate ooo
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by biggal: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
I have taken for N Agro submitted but didn't receive any acknowledgment
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
biggal:
I have taken for N Agro submitted but didn't receive any acknowledgment

Npower
Assessment for NPower Teach and Community
Education is still ongoing.
If you registered for NPOWER TEACH and
COMMUNITY EDUCATION and you have been
unable to log in, send the following details to
our message box in the following order.
1. Phone number
2. Email address
3. Last Name
4. First Name
5. Programme you registered for
6. Reference number
Please follow the instructions. If you do not,
you will not be attended to.
There will be consequences when you don't.
This does not apply to those who are unsure
of what they applied for.
If you are unsure, send a message inbox in the
following order
1. Unsure
2. Name
3. Phone Number
4. Email Address
Please FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by murphyrichy(m): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hello pals, what is the fate of one that clicked on "finished attempt" but network went wrong and couldn't click on submit button? pls reply
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by biggal: 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
Same with me I clicked on finished attempt and didn't see anyoda button to click
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by amzee(m): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
When is Npower Build applicants going to take their own test?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Check out these Npower questions an applicants for npower community education wrote today on this trend

https://www.nairaland.com/3379047/npower-programme-questions-assist#49784770
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by useful4us(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
amzee:

Please how much is npower build candidates will be paid
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by tipcea: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
please if you applied for npower Agro...and you are suppose to take your test today, go and login and take your test...i just took mine without any text notification...

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by amzee(m): 12:11am On Sep 30, 2016
useful4us:

Please how much is npower build candidates will be paid
I dnt know yet
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by amzee(m): 12:13am On Sep 30, 2016
opson2016:
Check out these Npower questions an applicants for npower community education wrote today on this trend

https://www.nairaland.com/3379047/npower-programme-questions-assist#49784770
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 9:28am On Sep 30, 2016
Sample of Npower Questions

Question 1
Was he present at the meeting? He _____ not
have attended it, for he was busy repairing his
computer all the time.
Select one:
a. must
b. might
c. could
d. should
e. shall
Question 2
Question text
A teacher is __________ correct.
Select one:
a. not necessary always
b. necessary not always
c. necessarily not always
d. not necessarily always
e. None of the options
Question 3
Question text
Why didn't Tom come to the party last night?
He ______ not have wanted to see me.
Select one:
a. might
b. would
c. could
d. should
e. must
Question 4
Question text
Because of the hard times, many workers now
live in a state of _________ poverty
Select one:
a. abject
b. affluent
c. repulsive
d. imaginable
e. unpardonable
Question 5
Question text
Q: Nigeria's Presidential Villa is located in
Select one:
a. Aso Rock, Abuja
b. Obasanjo Farms, Otta
c. Dodan Bar
racks, Lagos
d. Asokoro, Abuja
e. Chibok, Borno
Question 6
Question text
Q: The acronym FAAN stands for____________
Select one:
a. Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria
b. Federal Airports Agency of Nigeria
c. Federal Airspace Authority of Nigeria
d. Federal Aviation Authority of Nigeria
e. None of the options
Question 7
Question text
Q: Research has shown that sugar can
contribute to all but one of the following
illnesses.
Select one:
a. typhoid
b. hypertension
c. diabetes
d. obesity
e. tooth decay
Question 8
Question text
A clock strikes once at 1 o’clock (am or pm),
twice at 2 o’clock (am or pm), thrice at 3
o’clock (am or pm) and so on. How many
times will it strike in 24 hours?
Select one:
a. 78
b. 136
c. 156
d. 196
Question 9
Question text
What is 999 times 100.0?
Select one:
a. 199.0
b. 999.0
c. 9990
d. 99900
Question 10
Question text
An acute angle is __________
Select one:
a. 90 degrees.
b. less than 90 degrees.
c. more than 90 degrees.
d. None of these.
Question 11
Question text
Are you willing to be deployed to a rural area?
Select one:
a. YES
b. NO
Question 12

You want Npower questions and latest updates about Npower?

Get them, other news, and problem-solving articles here:

https://mobile.facebook.com/Infobasecomng/

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (62) (Reply)

Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.