Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (319864 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Enasdan(m): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2016
opson2016:

send it
hw can i send it via? I
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by dwag: 8:15am On Jun 14, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Thanks

I am on page 5 of 5now..... I have been clicking submit since and it refused to subm

it will...........keep doing it.........since it didn't show any sign of error.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Ezegozie(m): 8:16am On Jun 14, 2016
SageTravels:
I am Not Against N-Power but God forbid. I will never apply for this programme after my NYSC. As i dey finish God will favour me in this same country. AMEN

That was what everybody said.
But experience is a better teacher.
Never say Never bro.
I wish you the best

3 Likes

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 8:17am On Jun 14, 2016
ATTENTION PLS

This is to tell you that I don't charge for any of the assistance I render.

I started this yesterday when i type "npower.gov.ng registration problems" and discovered huge problems lie ahead .

We've solved some problems while others beyond my power were directed to npower contact us.

Some I've been calling me to ask how much is the registration: Please registration is FREE I'm not an employee of FG neither npower.

However, if you top up my Data or volunteered to top up my data out of volition I'd gladly accept .

Thanks.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2016
ATTENTION PLS

This is to tell you that I don't charge for any of the assistance I render.

I started this yesterday when i type "npower.gov.ng registration problems" and discovered huge problems lie ahead .

We've solved some problems while others beyond my power were directed to npower contact us.

Some I've been calling me to ask how much is the registration: Please registration is FREE I'm not an employee of FG neither npower.

However, if you top up my Data (08065277758)or volunteered to top up my data out of volition I'd gladly accept .

But registration free and it's what you can do, follow the instructions, be patient just as you know the portal is heavily under huge pressure, mammoth traffic.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by IKEGOD21(m): 8:26am On Jun 14, 2016
OP, pleas can I send my passport for you to resize
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Kbworld: 8:33am On Jun 14, 2016
opson2016:

According to report, the portal has received more 400,000 applications.

That's not to discourage you, keep trying But try in some minutes later if you can't access the site at the moment.

Better still, if you're using a laptop or desktop, try to close the page

Go to options to clear cache, cookies, history on your laptop.

Open a fresh page using a good browser operamini could be weak sometimes: Firefox, chrome, etc are better.

If you're using pad too, you can clear your cache and try again

Let's see what you going to have

tnx bro I will do DAT
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 8:36am On Jun 14, 2016
IKEGOD21:
OP, pleas can I send my passport for you to resize

OK.

I guess you're planning to use your phone.

There is nothing bad about that but one of the following will be better:

Laptop

Desktop

Pad (chrome or uc browser etc)

Operamini crashes when a website code is heavy.

Browser:

Firefox
Chrome (if you have a good network connection )

If you're still willing to use your phone send your pic for resize

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 8:46am On Jun 14, 2016
If you're just starting ,Please check out this thread on

Simplest Guide on how to register for npower.gov.ng

https://www.nairaland.com/3163254/npower.gov.ng-10-simplified-easy-steps

It's written by opson. If you encountered any issues along the way, lemme know, Or use the CONTACT US button on npower home page to send an email stating your problem.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by newspapers: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2016
The Registration is ongoing - http://www.newscabal.com/2016/06/14/www-npower-gov-ng-how-to-apply-for-n-power-recruitment/

Please note that you might experience some delay in load time. just be patient. The official webpage is currently receiving millions of visits.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ikechukwunwuzoh: 8:56am On Jun 14, 2016
opson16 I sent you pm
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Kennycyphers(m): 9:01am On Jun 14, 2016
opson2016:

be patient so far your submission was successful
Thanks
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Pinkieblue(f): 9:03am On Jun 14, 2016
Please I want to advice everyone applying for this npower program to apply only through the federal government approved website...... All this one that people are dropping different links to apply for this npower is quite alarming...... Remember your bvn is vital...... We don't want to hear stories that touch

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 9:03am On Jun 14, 2016
ikechukwunwuzoh:
opson16 I sent you pm
Contact me via whatsapp or use CONTACT US on npower.gov.ng to send a complaint
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ikechukwunwuzoh: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2016
opson2016:

Contact me via whatsapp or use CONTACT US on npower.gov.ng to send a complaint
You mean I can't contact you through nairaland. I don't have access to whatsup now.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Biodunkuye(f): 9:27am On Jun 14, 2016
I ve tried submitting it's not going
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Generalmac(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2016
Biodunkuye:
I ve tried submitting it's not going

Don't worry, it has been submitted.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Generalmac(m): 9:34am On Jun 14, 2016
If you have been getting error via chrome and Firefox even after clearing your cache.

Try "opera" it worked flawlessly for me.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by cruz419(m): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2016
I stop at stage 4 cos I need to resize my certificate and my system battery wa low so I saved and a link was sent to my email which I was to use to continue but dis morning d link has refuse to load d page back pls can some one advice me on how to go about Dis!!!!!!!
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Lifehack: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2016
How to apply for Npower programe for employment of 500,000 Nigerians

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYk_CMcZD4M[/flash]
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Brightgem(f): 9:52am On Jun 14, 2016
ernesterioo:
well done bruh, on submiting my details around like 12noon yesterday at d last stage 5, didn't get any mail till now, and when I tried to restart with my details , it said my details already existed, just curious abt whether it is succesful or not as I haven't receive email from them since yesterday
since sunday after successful application still havnt got a mail too. I hope they knw what they are doing and won't waste our applications. Its almost 48hours no feedback.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by IKEGOD21(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2016
Yes Bro, I used my phone, but they returned me back pointing out my passport not equall to the hight and my email,bv and phone number had been used by another
Thanks as u suggest for me
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ernesterioo(f): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2016
Brightgem:
since sunday after successful application still havnt got a mail too. I hope they knw what they are doing and won't waste our applications. Its almost 48hours no feedback.
yeye them, dissapointed though
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by NaijaPress: 11:16am On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by danielnewton(m): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2016
pls Hus...I have registered with username and my email...which have been accepted... but don't know next step...HELP
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Orytoke: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2016
Please help! Hav been trying to log on to this link www.npower.gov.ng but not goin tru. (the server time-out). Hope the site has nt been close.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2016
cruz419:
I stop at stage 4 cos I need to resize my certificate and my system battery wa low so I saved and a link was sent to my email which I was to use to continue but dis morning d link has refuse to load d page back pls can some one advice me on how to go about Dis!!!!!!!
Same here bruh.... Way forward oo
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by grevotech(m): 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
I have Registered. If I click Corp, it opens the form but Knowledge and build does not
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Ismailaaa(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
I've been trying since 1am up to now but the site could not opened, pls somebody help me on how to get the site open.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Ismailaaa(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
I've been trying with my PC using Firefox browser but the site refused to open despite strong internet connection with my phone. pls I need help.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Mopolchi: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ismailaaa:
I've been trying with my PC using Firefox browser but the site refused to open despite strong internet connection with my phone. pls I need help.
Try between 9pm - 12am.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by aliluke: 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
Who has successfully registered, update us on how to go about this issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (62) (Reply)

Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.