Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (319727 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by shafanik: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION: Can someone apply for more than one program? e.g. applying as a teacher and a software developer.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Basilsekav(m): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
they have sent me a congratulatory message in my email what is the next step am to follow?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Pinkieblue(f): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
Emmysteve:
yesooo. It seems you're facing epileptic power supply. I am not in hurry. Please reply Pm.

Send it now..... I replied your pm
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Pinkieblue(f): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Please did anyone notice that they requested for call up number........ Which of the numbers do we use..... The one starting with the alphabet or the one that starts with nysc directly under our name
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by poketoholo01(m): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Congratulations! You have succesfully applied for the N-Power Teacher Corps programme.

Dear ......

Acknowledgement of your application

We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application and documents. Your unique application reference is .......Please keep this number safely for future reference and quote in all enquiries and communication regarding your application.

You will receive further instructions regarding pre-selection tests via your registered email account within 7 days of your application submission. You will need to complete the tests. The selection committee will review all applications, documents and test results after the closing date for registration. You will receive notification via your registered email account once a decision has been made about your application. You will also receive updates on your application through your N-Power portal account. Your username and password are required in order to access your N-Power portal account.

If your email or telephone number change in the future, simply access your N-Power portal account and update your record.

Yours Sincerely,

Selection Committee

N-Power
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Emmysteve(m): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:
Please did anyone notice that they requested for call up number........ Which of the numbers do we use..... The one starting with the alphabet or the one that starts with nysc directly under our name
The six digit number
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by unyimecc(f): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
gingger:
Y do u need a cafe wen u can comfortably do it with ur phone...
Get a CamScanner and scan u document in form of snapping same goes with ur passport and attach it.. Boom...
please how did you get the passport size using camscanner?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
shafanik:
A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION: Can someone apply for more than one program? e.g. applying as a teacher and a software developer.
You'll get caught by BVN.
Technically, NO!
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Basilsekav:
they have sent me a congratulatory message in my email what is the next step am to follow?

Keep awaiting updates from npower in the days ahead.

Congrats!
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
Basilsekav:

Basilsekav:

Keep awaiting updates from npower in the days ahead.

Congrats!
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Starting with alphabet like: CR/.....
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Pinkieblue(f): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Emmysteve:
The six digit number

NYSC/fct/14/the six digit numbers

Is it this one.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Emmysteve(m): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Send it now..... I replied your pm
sent. Thanks so much.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by omoghene1: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
Has anyone tried applying without bvn.What is the essence of the bvn? Is bvn not suppose to be personal?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Emmysteve(m): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Is it this one.
sorry. The one at the top right. I don't know what others are filling for this application. Because during NIS recruitment that's the certificate number that is accepted.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
omoghene1:
Has anyone tried applying with bvn.What is the essence of the bvn? Is bvn not suppose to be personal?

Yes,it should be personal but I think they're using BVN to detect multiple registration in different areas.

A side that, I also think our BVN is in possession of CBN, AND the question now is: who owns CBN?

That shouldn't be a huge worry for applicants. They already have access to our BVN.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by dwag: 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
SnowJay92:

Make sure they are within the file size limit (below 2MB each), and in any of the permissible file formats.
thanks.......I. Converted the files to adobe .......and it went.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by excel111(m): 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:

I have not tried to resize mine cos there is no light...

send it I wil help you to resize it
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by dwag: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Is it this one.
yes that's it.........I used it and it was successful.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Pinkieblue(f): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
Emmysteve:
sent. Thanks so much.

Check your mail
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by excel111(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Adexy4us:
Can an NCE holder also apply? since no nysc cert
go to builder
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Pinkieblue(f): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Emmysteve:
sent. Thanks so much.

I have sent it
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Pinkieblue(f): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
dwag:

Thanks

I am on page 5 of 5now..... I have been clicking submit since and it refused to subm
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Pinkieblue(f): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
dwag:

Thanks

I am on page 5 of 5now..... I have been clicking submit since and it refused to submit
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Thanks

I am on page 5 of 5now..... I have been clicking submit since and it refused to submit

Keep submitting
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by jimnozi: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Have gotten my Congratulatory Message..... then i went back to the Portal and sign in all what i can see is Register.... i thought i should have seen already registered and see all my profile filled already or stuffs like that..... Anybody Noticing this.... because am scared about this there server.... maybe its only see flash of submission that makes it sometimes respond with congratulatory message.... And some people are even saying they did not finish uploading the required document AND STILL RESPOND WITH CONGRATULATORY MSG...also at the message i receive """"If your email or telephone number change in the future, simply access your N-Power portal account and update your record.""""""""" which means i should have seen my registered details not register again...... At least just to be sure... please respond if u have seen this too
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Emmysteve(m): 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:

I have sent it
seen. I appreciate.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by excel111(m): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
unyimecc:
please how did you get the passport size using camscanner?
you might not get how to use it, send it to me to help u resize it
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
jimnozi:
Have gotten my Congratulatory Message..... then i went back to the Portal and sign in all what i can see is Register.... i thought i should have seen already registered and see all my profile filled already or stuffs like that..... Anybody Noticing this.... because am scared about this there server.... maybe its only see flash of submission that makes it sometimes respond with congratulatory message.... And some people are even saying they did not finish uploading the required document AND STILL RESPOND WITH CONGRATULATORY MSG...also at the message i receive """"If your email or telephone number change in the future, simply access your N-Power portal account and update your record.""""""""" which means i should have seen my registered details not register again...... At least just to be sure... please respond if u have seen this too

No cause for worry if you already got that message, just keep an eye on your inbox in case of any update
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by jimnozi: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
Thanks Bro....
opson2016:

No cause for worry if you already got that message, just keep an eye on your inbox in case of any update
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Pinkieblue(f): 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
opson2016:

Keep submitting

I kept submitting ooooo...... When I got tired I decided to reload the page.... It showed my bvn, email and phone number have been used..... So I think I'll just have patience and wait...... Although I had gotten a mail from them saying congratulations and my login details
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by unyimecc(f): 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
excel111:
you might not get how to use it, send it to me to help u resize it
Tanx so much ve registered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply)

Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.