Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat (13126 Views)

Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) / 2019: Sule Lamido For President Posters Flood Lagos PDP Secretariat / Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:14am On Jun 13, 2016
Only yesterday, I was telling an APCist on Palmchat social platform that the so called leadership crises in PDP is no crises as nobody is bigger than the party. I guess I was right...

Ali Modu Sheriff was stopped from entering PDP National secretariat with over 500 supporters of his all wearing white tee shirt with his name in printed on them this Morning.

Eyewitness report says Modu Sheriff was stopped by Security Officials at Wadata Plaza with some of his Supporters.

More Details as they Unfold
http://www.thebreakingpostng.com/news/flash-modu-sheriff-barred-from-entering-pdp-secretariat/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by adedayourt(m): 9:15am On Jun 13, 2016
i jus dey grin grin grin as i dey see all of una line for my back cool
Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2016
facelessangel:
Google
pls how does this subject affect Igbo and Yoruba? is SAS an Igboman or a Yorubaman?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by facelessangel: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

pls how does this subject affect Igbo and Yoruba? is SAS an Igboman or a Yorubaman
because this is one Nigeria. Just trying to to see the two definitions from Google point of view but if I may ask, what is wrong in studying Nigeria tribes?

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by looseweight: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2016
Interesting.....

Senseless supporters...

Check my profile for natural method of cutting down excess fat

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by Proffdada: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2016
This same guy , that should be rotting behind bars after the Australian negotiator exposed him as sponsor of the kidnapping of the Chibok girls, is still swinging among the rafters of power under an umbrella?
Definitely, only God can help this country undecided cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by Baawaa(m): 9:33am On Jun 13, 2016
PDP,party builds by rogues and thieves has scattered and it shall not be rebuild.

8 Likes

Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by MadCow1: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2016
APC had better lock their doors o, next thing now ehn go try to port network.

13 Likes

Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2016
Wishing PDP the best!

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by MadCow1: 9:34am On Jun 13, 2016
facelessangel:
Google

Seun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by VampireeM(f): 9:34am On Jun 13, 2016
Sheriff should go back to borno and sit down! PDP doesnt want him anymore as its chairman.. I dunno whats with Nigerian politicians and Power Drunkness.. Mobilising thugs wont gain him entry.. He should better port to the sanctimonious party APC where he came from

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by Jam75rex(m): 9:35am On Jun 13, 2016
This is the party dat is boosting of taking over power cme 2019, i pray dis crises continue till 2080

10 Likes

Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2016
How much did he pay each of his 500 supporters?

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by Lusola15: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2016
facelessangel:
Google

Don't go looking for trouble, you wouldn't like what you will find

10 Likes

Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by sammyj: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2016
ok
Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by Jackby(m): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2016
I Concord!
Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by Princeojua(m): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2016
You that coward above comparing Igbo's and Yoruba's don't have work. back to biz, what was sheriff up to with the 500 plus Boko haram members?

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by Tbillz(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2016
facelessangel:
Google
am very sure U a youth, what in real sense are U promoting? Even if the country divide into cartilages, before pple like U will make it even in that division will be a big challenge, simply because you will want your tribe or village rep to be the president which your wish will never see the light of the day. Therefore U will be subjected to be a minority - minority for the rest of your dreaming life. Better have a rethink faceless dullard.

8 Likes

Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2016
Eeyah! The once beautiful bride has become an outcast. Ali Modu Sheriff needs to face the fact that he has been outwitted by men who saw through his actions. He should join hands with the new leadership to rebuild the party if he truly loves the party.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by mamabomboy: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2016
facelessangel:
Google
I thought that your post was a manipulation or photoshop. So I decided to check, and to my bewilderment, your picture is completely, 100% true. But you missed one, "Igbos are criminals". Well I guess those two Google guys are Ekpas, IPODS, wailers and Ugandans.

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by Daraph(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2016
So,what shall I do?
Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by Longevo(m): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2016
PDP is dead. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by facelessangel: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2016
Lusola15:

Don't go looking for trouble, you wouldn't like what you will find
go and fight google.

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by rycky: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2016
Jst observing the situation before any comments
Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by mamabomboy: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2016
bejeiodus:
Eeyah! The once beautiful bride has become an outcast. Ali Modu Sheriff needs to face the fact that he has been outwitted by men who saw through his actions.
Do not be deceived like the OP. We have all been sold a dummy. Do you think that Sheriff was the real choice of PDP. All that took place was drama put together by the new cabal in PDP, to throw us off the imposition and takeover of the party. They will play like this till 2019, and then stun both the OP and the entire country. Is Makafi not the same as Sheriff.
Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by facelessangel: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2016
I don't think I have broken any nairaland rules
Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by Akinaukwa: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2016
Sheriff! Sheriff! How many times did i call you? please return those terrorists back to Sambisa before they start unleashing your anger abi terror on innocent Nigerians. PDP say "Go", APC say "Go", abeg Go naw.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by truthspeaks: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2016
So hw e take concern me. R they fighting for me. If only the politicians cld jst shoot each other n nt involve innocent lives
Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:48am On Jun 13, 2016
facelessangel:
Google

Rather than looking for ways to make ur miserable life worthwhile,you are here obssessing over people who dont even know of your existence,do you even understand how google search works,Try Australians are.......Does that make Aussies less popular....Pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Sheriff Barred From Entering PDP Secretariat by justicejay(m): 9:50am On Jun 13, 2016
Yawnnnnn..spread mat, wanna sleep

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau / Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal / UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.