Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine (39837 Views)

Mompha Sits On Top Of His Rolls-Royce (Photo) / Sleeping On Duty! Paul Okoye Sits On The Floor (photo) / Destiny Etiko Sits On Pete Edochie's Lap; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine by dnative(m): 11:07am On Jun 13, 2016
"Back to the S**t" - Millie Jackson, 1989
Re: Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine by MrOrioye(m): 11:29am On Jun 13, 2016
*Yawns*
Re: Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2016
Eewww, ill advised pose
Re: Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine by dannyben5: 11:58am On Jun 13, 2016
Boldstar:

So you don't know the difference between Olamide and Wizkid?
guy i think say na only me notice am

Re: Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine by ominibaba80: 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
arena2007:
The star literally takes a 's-hit'' on the cover of Fab magazine ..Creative or tacky?

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/wizkid-sits-on-toilet-on-cover-of-fab.html

Wizkid dey baff up go toilet
Re: Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine by baslone: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
AbbieGee1:
what bringeth olamide for here nau

He is actually implying that Olamide started the "dollar-tissue" trend with his lyrics

"Coming through, issue
Pounds sterling lawa fin se tissue
Married to the game olojun mio kin sun
Fvck my exes cos i don’t miss you
Who you help?"

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine by vinceee(m): 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
mmclatino:
Olamide the Hit maker, kudos to you bro.
baba.. na wizkid oh
Re: Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine by Olibboy: 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
What's smelling here...Lol...Yung Thug Thug
Re: Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine by lordkhalifa(m): 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
I want to see his poo grin
Re: Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine by deebrain(m): 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
[size=24pt]BET WHY?[/size]
Re: Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine by Datafund01: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Wizzy

Re: Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine by AbbieGee1(f): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
baslone:

He is actually implying that Olamide started the "dollar-tissue" trend with his lyrics

"Coming through, issue
Pounds sterling lawa fin se tissue
Married to the game olojun mio kin sun
Fvck my exes cos i don’t miss you
Who you help?"
funny enough I figured tha out after typing and posting it.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine by GrandMaztaC(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Fake shit fake swag
Re: Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine by omon247(f): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
abusing Nigeria money but using it to clean his yansh or what
Re: Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine by slapacha: 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
makazona:
This is the height of madness. What is our society turning into?

Shame on Wizkid for being a kid here.

Siddon there.. being a kid and He's making his money
Re: Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine by makazona(m): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2016
slapacha:

Siddon there.. being a kid and He's making his money

So anything and everything should be welcomed because of Money?

That's moral corruption!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees / Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On Family Trip To Hometown Agbamu, Kwara / Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.