Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics (36153 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video / Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola At Olokun Festival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by jonhemma11: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2016
Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi who is currently visiting the US with his Olori, Wuraola pictured as they blessed Olokun on the Philadelphia Bridge on the occasion of the 41st edition of Odunde Festival which held Sunday May 12 in Philadelphia. More photos below; 

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/ooni-of-ife-makes-veneration-on.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by jonhemma11: 9:28am On Jun 13, 2016

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Tunami(m): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2016
Dem try

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 13, 2016
Proudly oduduwa cool

Proudly 97% cool

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Movic1(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2016
highmind:
Thou shall not worship any other god, only the LORD is God, the Creator of the heaven and earth, the God of our Lord Jesus Christ.
He is the only Way, the Truth and the Life.

Carry your sermon go front. When ooni was kneeling down in the church praising God. You hailed him hypocrisy

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Businessideas: 10:24am On Jun 13, 2016
highmind:
Thou shall not worship any other god, only the LORD is God, the Creator of the heaven and earth, the God of our Lord Jesus Christ.

There's nothing diabolical about this,the Bible recognize Kings. I hope they remembered to pray for Nigeria and persuade the diaspora to join hands with the Ooni in the Yoruba Renaissance.
This is a demonstration of the beauty in religious tolerance, nobody is harassing them or condemning them and I am sure that their prayers are already answered.
Oun ti won mi, aran aran mo.Asheshe ni agbara eledumare.Igba ti Ooni Ogunwusi,atun wa si owo, atunwa si rere, atunwa si Omo, ti n se baale Oro ni agbara eledumare.Aamin aase

25 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Movic1(m): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2016
irunooboo:
Proudly oduduwa cool

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by mrvitalis(m): 10:27am On Jun 13, 2016
highmind:
Are u sure the Bible is not fake??
What if I show u books that majority of the Bible stories was copied from?? With facts will u believe??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by ibez007(m): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ok ooo...

FP Abi?!...

Ao ar go take bribe dis Mods ooo?

**DarrizGoduooo.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Guyman02: 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
irunooboo:
Proudly oduduwa cool

Proudly 97% cool

Very naive talk and zombish; you cannot be 97% except you are Fulani and be proudly oduduwa at the same time.
Why do you have to mix a Fulani man political talk with a sacrifice made to the gods by the Ooni himself?

I am not Yoruba but I can say proudly as an African that I love what the Ooni is doing, we have to project our culture and be proud of it whether you are a Christian or Muslim. I dont even see it as fetish but just been African and this is the only way that oyimbo people will respect us, why do we carry the Olympic torch and flame if not to carry on a Greek culture.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by DIFY20(f): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
hmmm Yoruba people make una no do wetin dey go use deport other african people because of this fetish thing u people are doing, anyway am still waiting for obama.. i had that Yoruba people said obama is going to honor him

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Benjom(m): 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
The scene will be so strange to those people there... Make them no go arrest our dear Kabiyesi o
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by publicenemy(m): 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Olokun in 2016?

This Poeple don't want to move forward,they're disgracing us o!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Araoluwa005(m): 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Arrant nonsense

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Taryur3(m): 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Oodua
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Dapsin2901: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
End time prayer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by dridowu: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Odua tokan tokan

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by rexbuton: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

What if I show u books that majority of the Bible stories was copied from?? With facts will u believe??

this sun is too hot
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by saintfizzo(m): 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

bro pls i'll need a copy of that book, I mean seriously no jokes, can u provide me a copy?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by hawklan: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
i know this might sound odd but this is actually how highly recognized the Ooni is in the entire world, as for me i will say i have never seen or heard of such in a western land. 9ice one

8 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Proffdada: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
kiss

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by BABANGBALI: 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
Movic1:

Carry your sermon go front. When ooni was kneeling down in the church praising God. You hailed him hypocrisy
no mind am. Na mumu dey worry am

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
DIFY20:
hmmm Yoruba people make una no do wetin dey go use deport other african people because of this fetish thing u people are doing

publicenemy:
Olokun in 2016?
This Poeple don't want to move forward,they're disgracing us o!

GTFOH I_punks

Speaking of repping us negatively outside the country, C'mon you're Gigbos

You know those repping us negatively outside the country

E sure me ddie say 2 of una papa dey on death row for Malaysia cheesy grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Akaujaa(m): 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

Please, show us the books and don't forget to also publish the authors of those books and their antecedents so we can learn from you.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Dansiki1: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Don't know there is *okun* in Philadelphia, primitive people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by reetah(f): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Are you ignorant of the fact that the bible is a compilation of books? for you ignorantly calling the bible fake, MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU
mrvitalis:

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by DIFY20(f): 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
embarrassment

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by msbbash(m): 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

bro what is the name of the book ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olubadan Of Ibadan Shows Off Swag In Canada With His Two Wives / Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Hijab Controversy / The Igbinedion Brothers At The Wedding Of Ewamade Igbinedion, Their Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.