Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics (36012 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video / Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola At Olokun Festival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by TippyTop(m): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

Are u sure the Bible is not fake??
What if I show u books that majority of the Bible stories was copied from?? With facts will u believe??
You have a book that shows where Bible stories were copied from?
You have made some outlandish claims in the past but this top them all.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by meltiplexer: 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

What if I show u books that majority of the Bible stories was copied from?? With facts will u believe??

pls can you show us the book,because i need to have a copy of that book.

Back to my Naijabet stuff joooooooo,the first time am hearing that the bible is a fake.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Bom4Real: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
You CAN See How THE Americans are tolerant,THey blocked THE Road IF ITs THE shittes Buratai will Order HIS Boys TO massacre Them

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
ooni ve been trying to yorubanize the united states since 1980

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by DIFY20(f): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
Donariok:
THIS Ooni IS SO bleeped OFF. WOH HIS BUSINESS WID PHILADELPHIA'S BRIDGE IN USA?
WELL, THAT IS WOT MY BROTHERS FROM THE SOUTH WA$TE IS KNOWN FOR. THEY LIKE "NOTICE ME" ATTITUDE. AND THE GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS WILL BE SAYING DEY ER SPREADING THEIR TRIBE.

ONE MINUTE OF SILENT FOR THE ODUDUWAS.

YOUR BELOVED Ooni HAVE LOST HIS VALUE.

EVEN THE SULTAN AND OBA OF BENIN WON'T JUNKET LIKE THIS, LIKE A BORING WIDOW.

OYA START QUOTING ME
bros the tin tire me ooooo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by ifenes(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
reetah:
Are you ignorant of the fact that the bible is a compilation of books? for you ignorantly calling the bible fake, MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU

The bible is fake

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by eyeview: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Woe unto the people of philadelphia for some new demons have been ushered into your air space.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by okpurukata(f): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
These people are idol worshippers. Tufiakwa!!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by quickly: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Donariok:
THIS Ooni IS SO FU¢KED OFF. WOH HIS BUSINESS WID PHILADELPHIA'S BRIDGE IN USA?
WELL, THAT IS WOT MY BROTHERS FROM THE SOUTH WA$TE ARE KNOWN FOR. THEY LIKE "NOTICE ME" ATTITUDE. AND THE GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS WILL BE SAYING DEY ER SPREADING THEIR TRIBE.

OYA START QUOTING ME

When the Arabs and jews are doing their own in africa. U go.dey open teeth like donkey.

After all oyinbo Don colonize you for u r own land u must talk to u r self in oyinbo man language.

the whole north has been colonized by arabs, the whole of east has been colonized by jews.

And u go open ur teeth again when dem behead ur sister based on Arabian culture.

Chinese ppl sef dem there own na through food. Any country u go must have Chinese restaurant.

If Indonesia want destroy naija na through indomie wwy don become national food.

Free d guy im go beg oyinbo spirit to free us from their domination and winchin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Femiiroko: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
So your kneeling in worship at the church the other time is here hypocrisy! !!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Businessideas: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
eyeview:
Woe unto the people of philadelphia for some new demons have been ushered into your air space.

Se o re e?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by macof(m): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Femiiroko:
So your kneeling in worship at the church the other time is here hypocrisy! !!!

he has learnt that was a mistake, He is now doing the duty of an Ooni

I'm loving this man gradually
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Rexnegro(m): 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

Please bro Am also interested in that book, Please pm me I'd Be grateful
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by ooshinibos: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
Businessideas:

There's nothing diabolical about this,the Bible recognize Kings. I hope they remembered to pray for Nigeria and persuade the diaspora to join hands with the Ooni in the Yoruba Renaissance.
This is a demonstration of the beauty in religious tolerance, nobody is harassing them or condemning them and I am sure that their prayers are already answered.
Oun ti won mi, aran aran mo.Asheshe ni agbara eledumare.Igba ti Ooni Ogunwusi,atun wa si owo, atunwa si rere, atunwa si Omo, ti n se baale Oro ni agbara eledumare.Aamin aase

Nigeria does not need prayer , we have been blessed by God with abundance resources (oil, gas , good weather , good planting land ) , we just don't have common sense to tap into what have been given to us , just remember that God will not do for your what he has empowered you to do for yourself ...we can pray from now to 2050 , nothing will happen because you can do it with the brain God has given you...we don't realize this because 80 percent of us are just too religious and refuse to take responsibility ..there is a God responsibility and there is a man responsibility ..but Nigerians has given all responsibility to GOD and none to themselves ....we shall see ..50 plus independent and still lacking basic amenities ..no electricity supply and lack of basic infrastructures that other less religious countries have managed to conquer
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by wellmax(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
Donariok:

Pained, grin grin grin I just pity how you leave a life full of hatred. Sorry, you shall soon die and this hatred will die with you.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by BISAAC: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
For God so loved the world,that He gave His only begotteen son, that whosoever believe in him should not perish,but have everlasting life. These people need to repent and accept Jesus as their Lord AND SAVIOUR, CALL UPON gOD TO HEAL OUR LAND.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by ooshinibos: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
that's why Philly is run down with ghetto ...just added more to the problem , we worship anything ..Nigerians with religious ..how is it working out for you ?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by tillaman(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Donariok:
THIS Ooni IS SO FU¢KED OFF. WOH HIS BUSINESS WID PHILADELPHIA'S BRIDGE IN USA?
WELL, THAT IS WOT MY BROTHERS FROM THE SOUTH WA$TE ARE KNOWN FOR. THEY LIKE "NOTICE ME" ATTITUDE. AND THE GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS WILL BE SAYING DEY ER SPREADING THEIR TRIBE.

OYA START QUOTING ME
you speak like a tormented soul, bro is everytin fine with you? what's the notice me there? he's only performing rites and you are here speaking ill of his believe, your bitter expressions won't stop his Atm card from working!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by esan1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Serving many masters
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by mhizdaniella(f): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

waiting for the books, the facts,

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Dbboy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Others are making change through technology advancement, here we have an enlightened fellow sacrificing God knows what. A time comes when you leave certain belief that are fetish and had no significant meaning and move on just as the once cultural europian, catholic and here in Nigeria,igbos once did and are advancing themself in search of tangible knowledge not doing xertain hogwash to deceive the gulible and scam the white just like there counterpart pastors have done.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by chiedu7: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
highmind:

Thou shall not worship any other god, only the LORD is God, the Creator of the heaven and earth, the God of our Lord Jesus Christ.
He is the only Way, the Truth and the Life.

God bless you my brother, on Jesus is to be worshipped.
You no see as dem comot your comment.
Na like say na muslim say na only allah, dem for no comot am oh!

And I was swayed that that Ooni was for Jesus.

No worry Jesus dey watch.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by gebest: 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
rubbish
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Lilimax(f): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
***Walks into the tread, sprinkle the blood of Jesus Christ upon myself and the thread,
runs out of thread with speed without looking back.**** embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Thirdwrist(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

please show me..
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by evesdon4u: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Guyman02:

Very naive talk and zombish; you cannot be 97% except you are Fulani and be proudly oduduwa at the same time.
Why do you have to mix a Fulani man political talk with a sacrifice made to the gods by the Ooni himself?

I am not Yoruba but I can say proudly as an African that I love what the Ooni is doing, we have to project our culture and be proud of it whether you are a Christian or Muslim. I dont even see it as fetish but just been African and this is the only way that oyimbo people will respect us, why do we carry the Olympic torch and flame if not to carry on a Greek culture.

Wetin come bring Fulani man talk enter here now. Abi na Fulani man go Philadelphia bridge?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by jordinsparkles(f): 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
Are these people mad or something.. Did they travel to the US to pollute their water.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by folks4luv(f): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

what about u show me the book? I am really curious. hope I can download it online, just tell me the name.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by brojoshua: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
The leaders of the so called greatest country in the world went to Africa and other countries to preach gay and co, and a king from Yoruba land also went to U.S. to go and preach the idolatries of the Yorubas, some of which definitely drink the blood of their own people, for people sacrifice their own people to their idols and gods.
And now let all sinners in the world; presidents, queens, kings, leaders and followers, rich and poor, women and men, old young and so on. Let sinners, thieves, adulterers, adulteresses, fornicators, religionists, witches, idolaters, sodomites and sodomite legalizers and preachers, false christains and false prophets and false pastors, ritualists, rapists, kidnappers, murderers and all such people, believe in Christ Jesus the Son of God and Saviour of the world and they will be saved lest they perish in everlasting destruction in the day of the revelation of the righteous judgment of God who will give to every one according to his deeds.
And let those who believe among them repent from their sins and forsake them and God will forgive them. Let those who truly believe in Him present themselves to any true and faithful servant or servants of the Lord Jesus Christ to be baptized in water in the name of the Lord Jesus. And also let those among them who ( truly) believe in Him and are baptized join any assembly of true and faithful brethren, of two or three or more people, anywhere they see such assembly and wherever they have opportunity. The old believers will help the new to grow and become established in Christ, they will feed and lead them in the ways of the Lord. And blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it or believe in it or Him. But woes unto the world because of its many sins. Amen

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by Lorddj4real(m): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
jordinsparkles:
Are these people mad or something.. Did they travel to the US to pollute their water.

I am wondering too if they left Nigeria to go and sacrifice to an idol? So local idol is no longer correct? Hmm, Where are we headed to?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by mbaeke1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
Guyman02:

Very naive talk and zombish; you cannot be 97% except you are Fulani and be proudly oduduwa at the same time.
Why do you have to mix a Fulani man political talk with a sacrifice made to the gods by the Ooni himself?

I am not Yoruba but I can say proudly as an African that I love what the Ooni is doing, we have to project our culture and be proud of it whether you are a Christian or Muslim. I dont even see it as fetish but just been African and this is the only way that oyimbo people will respect us, why do we carry the Olympic torch and flame if not to carry on a Greek culture.

Chai! Chai!! Chaii!!! Guyman u been they hold any grudge against her? Irunoboo bae kpelle oo.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics by jordinsparkles(f): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lorddj4real:

I am wondering too if they left Nigeria to go and sacrifice to an idol? So local idol is no longer correct? Hmm, Where are we headed to?
I wonder oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! / Olu Of Warri Presented With Key To The City Of Brampton In Canada (video) / Olubadan Of Ibadan Shows Off Swag In Canada With His Two Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.