Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida (2765 Views)

Multiple Deaths Reported In Orlando, Florida Shooting / Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting / 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2016
These are the faces of some of the victims of the mass shooting
at a crowded gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida on early Sunday
morning by an alleged Islamic terrorist Omar Saddiqui Mateen.
Omar opened fire at the crowd of over 320 club goers killing 50
people and injuring 53 others after he called 911 and pledged
allegiance to ISIS. So far, only seven of the fifty victims have been
officially identified by the city of Orlando on its website. Their
names are:
Edward Sotomayor Jr., 34; Stanley Almodovar III, 23; Luis Omar
Ocasio-Capo, 20; Juan Ramon Guerrero, 22; Eric Ivan Ortiz-Rivera,
36; Peter O. Gonzalez-Cruz, 22; and Luis S. Vielma, 22.

Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by funstufz: 9:54am On Jun 13, 2016
just looking them...
Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 13, 2016
Juan Ramon Guerrero on the left pictured with his bf also died at the club

Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by adenine02: 9:54am On Jun 13, 2016
i dont like gays

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2016
I hate gays. I hate them. Don't come near me!!! Thank God Nigeria banned this scourge. See their faces. See how they've shamed their families. Thanks to the master for creating beautiful soft succulent tender females for our enjoyment. If they had been normal human beings, they would have been alive today.

3 Likes

Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2016

Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by Ofemmanu1: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2016
Terror religion just ended em dude's life. What a pity.

2 Likes

Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2016

Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Terror religion just ended em dude's life.
What a pity.
the guy was not a terrorist. Omar mateen was a homophic guy who hate gays. He saw two men kissing in front of his wife and flipped
Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by ShameOwoda: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2016
Do I say that I am indifferent to this? I just can't understand how a man will look at another man and begin to tremble desiring him sexually.

For me, I don't think gays are fit to live; Adolf Hitler was right on this one.

1 Like

Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by vizkiz: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2016
rip to the dead...but please it's OK because Some group of gay guys are already using this medium to take over nairaland undecided

Just watch as they start quoting me.
Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2016
Angel Mendez showed a cell phone photo of his brother Jean C. Mendez, who he is looking for outside the hospital

Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by jmichlins(m): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2016
lofty900:
I hate gays. I hate them. Don't come near me!!! Thank God Nigeria banned this scourge. See their faces. See how they've shamed their families. Thanks to the master for creating beautiful soft succulent tender females for our enjoyment. If they had been normal human beings, they would have been alive today.
i wonder what has happened to our sense of sympathy as people. What has what two consenting adults doing with their private lives get to do with yours. Families just lost their sons and this is what you can say to them? Better keep quite than speak stupidily

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by osesology(m): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2016
All of them fine boys...the devil is really wicked!

2 Likes

Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by bender79: 10:10am On Jun 13, 2016
lofty900:
the guy was not a terrorist. Omar mateen was a homophic guy who hate gays. He saw two men kissing in front of his wife and flipped
Homophobic already explains he hates gays..tautology!!

2 Likes

Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by osesology(m): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2016
lofty900:
The fact that they are gays doesn't mean that they deserve to die...may their souls R.I.P

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by mrvitalis(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2016
I hate Islam to the core, I can't understand why someone will practice a religion that encourages u to kill, but will that make me enter a mosque and kill Muslims?? No, in fact I have alot of Muslim friends
Gays are gays not because they chose to but because they are just gays (every specie of wild and domestic animal have % that are either gay or bi sexual)... As far as u are not rapped or forced.. . Mind ur business
What I do with my life should not concern u, it should not bother u in anyway..
Alot of people will support this killing but will conderm the Muslim youths that killed the woman in Kano.
Homosexuality is no worse sin than fornication and adultery let God judge

3 Likes

Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by mrvitalis(m): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2016
ShameOwoda:
Do I say that I am indifferent to this? I just can't understand how a man will look at another man and begin to tremble desiring him sexually.

For me, I don't think gays are fit to live; Adolf Hitler was right on this one.
So because u don't feel the same with them they are not fit to live? ?
What is the difference between u and isis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by fctguy: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2016
"Archbishop Tutu said it is nice to be gay, yet he has a wife, he should have begun by getting himself a man for a woman… When you are a bishop and cannot interpret the Bible, you should resign and give it to those who can. We will not compromise our tradition and tolerate homosexuality. We need continuity in our race, and that comes from the woman, and no to homosexuality. John and John, no; Maria and Maria, no…I keep pigs and the male pig knows the female one.” - Robert Mugabe
Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 10:29am On Jun 13, 2016

See Handsome pretty young Guys just wasted their life like fowls in the name of practicing Evil, Plz someone answer me where do you think their are heading to Heaven or Hell Fire End time is Near
Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by Psylas(m): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2016
lofty900:
Normal human don't die right?
Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by Psylas(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:
I hate Islam to the core, I can't understand why someone will practice a religion that encourages u to kill, but will that make me enter a mosque and kill Muslims?? No, in fact I have a lot of Muslim friends
Gays are gays not because they chose to but because they are just gays (every specie of wild and domestic animal have % that are either gay or bi sexual)... As far as u are not rapped or forced.. . Mind your business
What I do with my life should not concern u, it should not bother u in anyway..
A lot of people will support this killing but will condemn the Muslim youths that killed the woman in Kano.
Homosexuality is no worse sin than fornication and adultery let God judge
not all Muslims support the killings

some Christians support the killings too

3 Likes

Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 13, 2016
Being homosexuals is not enough reason for them to be wasted just like that. They have the right to live too. Rip to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by mrvitalis(m): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2016
Psylas:
not all Muslims support the killings

some Christians support the killings too
It was just a illustration
Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by rusher14: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by aregal: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
How can people that are against Xenophobia be so accommodating of Homophobia!

1 Like

Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by Ofemmanu1: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
lofty900:
That guy "Omar mateen" is an islamic terrorist.
Just google it, if that's to hard for you to find, i shall supply you accordingly.
Omar is an ISIS soldier.
Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by Ofemmanu1: 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
lofty900:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36511778

It's the terror religion signature.
Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
To think some people are applauding this silly act is baffling. No one deserves to die because of their sexual orientation.
Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by ValerianSteel(m): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
We are united more than ever to take on the NRA and their right wing lovers.We will get common sense gun reforms and make the safety of all Americans a priority.

We've never caved to terror or violence.We sure won't do now.We are united and stronger more than ever.We stand together as a nation united by Love,Respect and Equality for every human being regardless race,gender,or sexual orientation.

Like Secretary has rightly "We don't go after an entire religion cause of the action of one man".That's what makes us make great.That what makes us Americans.We will not be divided by fear of terror and hate.Love Conquers all.

Re: First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 15, 2016
gays

(1) (2) (Reply)

80 Americans Killed In The Missle Attack By Iran / France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin / Checkout The Dressing Of The Newly Elected Vice President Of Malawi(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.