Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,400 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Gej,mark Zuckerberg Took To Facebook To Condemn Orlando Gay Shooting(pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gej,mark Zuckerberg Took To Facebook To Condemn Orlando Gay Shooting(pic) (651 Views)

Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" / Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) / Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gej,mark Zuckerberg Took To Facebook To Condemn Orlando Gay Shooting(pic) by kisszhira(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2016
Former president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg has taken to facebook to condemn terrorism in rest with the orlando gay night club shooting...pics below. shocked

Re: Gej,mark Zuckerberg Took To Facebook To Condemn Orlando Gay Shooting(pic) by Oyiboman69: 11:49am On Jun 13, 2016
sometimes I wonder where this ijaw man is thinking from as a black man...,left for me,they should burn their parents for given birth to such a distasteful sets of baboons they called children, mtcheew....

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Bank Customer, Cart Away His Money In Lagos - Timenaija / More Photos From The Arrest Of Prophet Who Chained 28 Persons / New Scam Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.