Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,320 members, 7,853,477 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Omotola jalade and fan fights dirty on twitter [see Tweets] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola jalade and fan fights dirty on twitter [see Tweets] (2560 Views)

Banky W Looks Dirty On Set Of A New Movie As A Corper (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) / Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola jalade and fan fights dirty on twitter [see Tweets] by Lordskyes(m): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
Successful and talented Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade has no doubt become a force to be reckoned with in the entertainment industry as she never fails to keep her fashion status in check, as well as putting her family first in all she does.

On Sunday, June 12, Omotola Jalade who seemed to be enjoying her evening with the new TV voice competition, The Voice which has Waje, 2baba and Timi Dakolo as its judges did not go down well with the movie thespian, after one of her fans blasted her over her post.

Omotola Jalade while watching the program tweeted about her best performer, Nonso adding that she was also one of the judges although, judging via the internet when one of her fans called out on her saying: “Lmao but you can’t even sing. Remember your short lived musical career? Tragic.”

This got the attention of the music star and with no chill she alleging that her career did not last long because she did not promote it adding that, she can even sing better than most of the Nigerian music stars, she tweeted saying: “Ode! I didn’t promote it.

I can sing than most of your popular singers. Find my albums and listen #notdeep.” See tweets below

Source-: http://www.famenaija.info/2016/06/fans-blast-omotola-jalade-on-twitter.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Omotola jalade and fan fights dirty on twitter [see Tweets] by goldbim(f): 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
grin grin maybe the fan is right ...calling the fan "ode" makes it seem she's pained..a simple I did not have time to promote it'll justify her..but really what can she sing sef?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Omotola jalade and fan fights dirty on twitter [see Tweets] by sinaj(f): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
E pain her grin

Sing pass who sef, with that her Yeye songs lol

But some fans gat no chill sha grin

Most of dem r just sadist.

1 Like

Re: Omotola jalade and fan fights dirty on twitter [see Tweets] by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Okoo
Re: Omotola jalade and fan fights dirty on twitter [see Tweets] by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
fights dirty? If she like make she fight CLEAN, eno consign me undecided

abeg make una help me answer this question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola jalade and fan fights dirty on twitter [see Tweets] by rawgame(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
She didn't even respond to the compliments but rather went "face-off" with the person that made the annoying comment. These things makes it very easy for attention seekers to get the best of some of these "yeyebrities" grin

2 Likes

Re: Omotola jalade and fan fights dirty on twitter [see Tweets] by nanauju(f): 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
“Lmao but you can’t even sing. Remember your short lived musical career? Tragic.”

grin Technical knockout cheesy
OmoT just go and beg God to forgive u for all that noise u gave to Nigerians in the name of music

2 Likes

Re: Omotola jalade and fan fights dirty on twitter [see Tweets] by Heavance(m): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
I can't laugh o, it was a knock out win for the fan..... Chaiiiiiiii

Yeah, she can sing so well, she sold less than 150 copies in the whole African continent
Re: Omotola jalade and fan fights dirty on twitter [see Tweets] by UIA04(f): 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
Omo sexy why did you choose to embarrass yourself like this.

I remember that annoying song titled GBA. Even Genevieve song had better airplay than that one.

she couldn't even dance well in the video
So which of the female artists is she comparing herself to yemi alade, tiwa, omawunmi, sheyi shey, chidinma, Cynthia Morgan, please someone tell me who omo sexy can sing better than.

1 Like

Re: Omotola jalade and fan fights dirty on twitter [see Tweets] by peachesandroses(f): 12:19am On Jun 14, 2016
some people are just there to always criticize others! na wa o! angry
Re: Omotola jalade and fan fights dirty on twitter [see Tweets] by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 14, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

Little _cunt that pic of yours made my day
Re: Omotola jalade and fan fights dirty on twitter [see Tweets] by youngest85(m): 5:33am On Jun 14, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

D maize wore it better
Re: Omotola jalade and fan fights dirty on twitter [see Tweets] by OKorowanta: 5:47am On Jun 14, 2016
Her song 'Alright' is ok tho
But cudnt choose a beta dancer btw she and Ukwa.
Re: Omotola jalade and fan fights dirty on twitter [see Tweets] by Smellymouth: 5:49am On Jun 14, 2016
Truth be told, the fan give Omotola knock out punch grin
Re: Omotola jalade and fan fights dirty on twitter [see Tweets] by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:41am On Jun 14, 2016
jboy73:

Little _cunt that pic of yours made my day
undecided little cunt? Who b little cunt? Wait sef y am i even asking? undecided. Probably u mistakenly typed it..

Anyway am glad it made ur day
wink
Re: Omotola jalade and fan fights dirty on twitter [see Tweets] by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 14, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided little cunt? Who b little cunt? Wait sef y am i even asking? undecided. Probably u mistakenly typed it..

Anyway am glad it made ur day
wink

Not mistake.
Well you're welcome..

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of A Bride & Her Bridesmaids Dressed In All White Has Got Instagram Bussy / Wizkid Officially Break The Sad News To His Girlfriend Tiwa Savage:"i Quit Our L / CCTV Footage Of How DJ Arafat Died In A Traffic Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.