Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

The Problem With Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Problem With Nigeria (344 Views)

David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll / Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife / Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Problem With Nigeria by Naijagirlwrites: 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
The problem with Nigeria is not a problem at all. It is the perception of problems that hurts us more. When unlike me I chose the one-stop Arik Air flight, I hoped it would be better than the Ethiopian counterparts who took me to Addis-Ababa and in the same bid allowed many compatriots to board. Merchants from China and Dubai had successfully turned the air vessel to an Aero-club on that occasion.

As the announcer mentioned that our plane was ready for boarding, my brethren scampered to queue. That was perfectly normal. We love to contest for everything. I supposed that everyone knew his designated seat number and that having come this far, we were all sure to get on board and we all did.

I don't understand many things about Nigeria. And it puzzles me how we treat ourselves so poorly. Meanwhile I walk down the aisle of a plane that looks like a fairly abused hotel room and my mind is biased immediately. We cannot continue to buy or fly Naija so we can grow the Naira. Not when the Naira is rapidly growing out of control at 375/dollar. Not when the corners of the plane seats have grease stains and pockets of dirt are 'smartly ' hidden between seat edges.Please continue at https://naijagirlwrites..co.uk/2016/06/the-problem-with-nigeria.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Managing The Buhari Brand / Why Apc Is Stronger Than Pdp.. / The Clock Is Ticking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.